Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #183

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think most people believe in guilty until proven innocent. Having an opinion based on the information that is available is the reason that many of us lean towards the guilty side of all of this.

I don't think that the Defense team is fighting for RA because they believe in his innocence. I think that they are doing their job with insanely inflated egos.

JMO
Some of us lean the other way because of just the same...

It seems clear now after reading the article at this link: Delphi murder trial rescheduled for October; defense voices discontent with timeline that BR was indeed trying to provoke JG with his rude remark about her not knowing anything about the case. A quote from this article says:

"Prosecutors didn’t have a statement on the motion to disqualify, as they had just been handed the 24-page document at the hearing."

So it wasn't a document that the D just quickly drafted in the courtroom and submitted. This was a plan to peeve her off. They were likely going to submit that no matter what today, in my opinion. I'm curious to see what it says now.

It is, but then they should not be complaining about the lack thereof when they're offered a sheriff's office for privacy which they decline to use!

Were they offered privacy in that office? How would they know it wasn't bugged or otherwise surveilled? So far they have not been offered any privacy whatsoever and it's been blatant.

IMO MOO

Were they offered privacy in that office? How would they know it wasn't bugged or otherwise surveilled? So far they have not been offered any privacy whatsoever and it's been blatant.

IMO MOO
They're so worried about privacy they left evidence on the table in their war room..... filed a Franks with all sorts of evidence in it the public shouldn't have seen... I could go on here. But you get the idea.

And honestly? If we really believe the State would go to that level of nonsense to gain information - that they'd have an office bugged to intentionally breach privacy, we have bigger issues here.

The Defense has almost certainly had all of the discovery, the only issue with it has been the sheer volume of it.

JMO
That and the fact that the D couldn't be bothered to really delve into, actually read, and try and formulate a comprehensible and somewhat believable defense of RA. I believe the D played this hand on purpose all along. They filed the MST signed yet undated, probably carried around in a folder since August of last year, bent, creased with maybe some shmootz on it just to force the Judge to plan an actual speedy trial.

Then the week before the real thing trial, they finally yell "WE ARE NOT READY", oh I'm sorry, they murmured softly "We will need more time". It was always a game they played, always. Now R&B think this doesn't make them look like complete idiots and underhanded liars but shifts the blame to Mean Ole' Biased Judge Gull and the Wicked State and Incompetent LE/ISP/FBI. Voila'

Doesn't change the fact that RA has no alibi boys. Not now, and not come October. We'll be here with the lights on.

#Justice4Abby&LibbyAlways

MOO

IMO MOO
Every office or room they are offered is going to have that potential.

I believe the sheriff would provide a secure room.

They're so worried about privacy they left evidence on the table in their war room..... filed a Franks with all sorts of evidence in it the public shouldn't have seen... I could go on here. But you get the idea.

And honestly? If we really believe the State would go to that level of nonsense to gain information - that they'd have an office bugged to intentionally breach privacy, we have bigger issues here.
Agree. Hot mess, unprofessional over their heads.

Rozzi also requested that in the future, there would be no security in close proximity when conferring with Allen. He opposed the fact that security was nearby in the courtroom Tuesday, but when offered the chance to speak with Allen in the sheriff’s office, the defense declined.

They are always good for a laugh I guess. You just can’t make this stuff up :D

May 7, 2024 rbbm
View attachment 501972
'May 6, 2024, booking photo of Richard Allen in the Allen County Jail
Allen was moved from Wabash Valley Correctional Facility to the Allen County Jail this week ahead of the hearing. As a result, a new booking photo was taken.'

''Gull said the trial will go six days a week, from Monday to Saturday, with jurors and attorneys given Sunday off.
Tuesday’s hearing is set for 9 a.m.''
GAAAAAAAH, this looks just like BG even more than his booking photo which makes sense because he was about 40 lbs heavier then and had a foot long beard. :eek:

BG=RA=Killer

JMO

Is it not reasonable for defense attorneys to expect privacy when consulting with their clients?

I’ve certainly seen plenty of live streaming trials where defense attorneys simply lean over and talk with their clients. There’s always LE working security nearby and there is no concern expressed or drama. In my opinion, this is probably done thousands of times a day in courtrooms across the country.
The defense here is only trying to perpetuate their fable that LE, the prosecution, and JG are conniving partners in a conspiracy to frame a man who has confessed 30+ times to brutally killing two young girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54