Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Only a trial will tell us for sure. If she'd had a hearing, maybe we'd know by now.

IMO MOO

She is not required to have a hearing on everything.
If she had a hearing on every ridiculous fantasy ridden motion filed by the defense team we wouldn’t be seeing a trial before 2026.
Just my opinion.

Edit: added the opinion thing

Last edited:
I'm aware. But this matter could easily be settled by getting BB and SC on the stand and asking them what they said and if LE misstated their words. I honestly don't really care since it will come out in trial, but she could have shrunk the stack of appeal evidence if she had a hearing about it, IMO. My belief is that they needed to get RA arrested, hoping he'd flip/plea, so a lot of "fudging" was done to obtain that PCA. If he's involved and his trial ends up in the rest of the dominos falling, even I think, "well, maybe the end justifies the means..." :)

Unfortunately for the State, RA didn't cave like they expected him to at Westville. MOO IMO

MOO, IMO.
Goodness, it's already been easily settled, by the judge. She knows the case and what the law is, despite what the defense attorney shouted at her at the hearing.

It's in his personal file, I would think that's kept private, especially since he no longer a police officer. MO

And I guess if it was public record, a subpoena wouldn't be needed to get it....so my question was possibly dumb :). I had thought I read it was "public knowledge" but maybe only violations that come out in the course of a trial are public knowledge.

We shall see, but so far there's no evidence. Just a court document requesting info because of a suspicion.

IMO MOO

I'm aware. But this matter could easily be settled by getting BB and SC on the stand and asking them what they said and if LE misstated their words. I honestly don't really care since it will come out in trial, but she could have shrunk the stack of appeal evidence if she had a hearing about it, IMO. My belief is that they needed to get RA arrested, hoping he'd flip/plea, so a lot of "fudging" was done to obtain that PCA. If he's involved and his trial ends up in the rest of the dominos falling, even I think, "well, maybe the end justifies the means..." :)

Unfortunately for the State, RA didn't cave like they expected him to at Westville. MOO IMO

MOO, IMO.
It's reported he's confessed 20+ times. I wouldn't call that sticking to his guns. JMO

And I guess if it was public record, a subpoena wouldn't be needed to get it....so my question was possibly dumb :). I had thought I read it was "public knowledge" but maybe only violations that come out in the course of a trial are public knowledge.

We shall see, but so far there's no evidence. Just a court document requesting info because of a suspicion.

IMO MOO
I don't want to argue with you but I don't think the State goes around subpoenaing records that don't exist. Respectfully, AJMO

Why do people buy every word the State says, assuming it's Gospel, but everything the defense says comes from lying defense attorneys?

IMO MOO
Probably because the State has to prove what they claim, whereas the defence only has to create reasonable doubt. While they can't flat-out lie, they don't have to prove a thing.

I'm asking for proof of a Brady-Giglio violation not the State's "belief" and their subpoena of the employment records. I'm not aware of proof being provided yet, but I could be wrong.

View attachment 502510
So is NMc.
So you think it’s a fishing expedition? Ok well either way it’s been granted so NMc will know and move accordingly.
Looking at TC’s career path makes me believe something happened between 2018 and his retirement in 2021.
But those are just wild assumptions on my part.
My understanding they aren’t accessible by the public ( unlike TC’s LinkedIn page) so must be subpoenaed.
I hope for TC’s sake he doesn’t. Otherwise he was just used and discarded by defense with serious injury to his character.
JMO

Regarding the ritual sacrifice comment. I think it's possible for a single killer to have a ritual sacrifice type killing. If that is what the crime scene looked like, it doesn't mean that a cult was engaging in a ritual sacrifice at that scene.

Just my opinion here, but many killers of young girls like this are serial killers. They have some urge to do this type of murder and I do think this was a fantasy of RA and he acted on it. In that sense I do think it was a "ritual" for him. This may have been his first time and maybe he's never again done something like this because of the media pressure on this case and the fact he lives in the town where he committed the crime and he needed to be a law abiding citizen so attention was brought back on him after he went and gave his voluntary statement. He got lucky that they misfiled him. I think he didn't want to bring on any more attention because he knew he was darn lucky.

If this didn't get attention like it did, I do wonder if he would have committed another murder. Maybe with a similar scene left. Then it would be easy to say it was a ritual because we'd know he did the same things over again.

Just some thoughts on Mr. Click's ritual comment. I think it could be true for a single lone killer to have a ritual and I'd say murdering 2 girls is a sacrafice. They didn't assault him, it wasn't an accident, it wasn't heat of the moment.. he took them to a second location and did what he did.

Also a scene looking like a ritual sacrifice could also just be a single man staging a scene to look like something else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back