Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray these clowns are removed. I had no comment yesterday. To have these hearings cancelled is beyond me. I hope JG sent in her findings on their incompetence and I hope it’s ruled on before she lifts her finger to respond to this. Never seen lawyers troll their own case.

That wouldn't surprise me if IMO the defense would welcome their own dismissal. IMO This vile bunch can then go on their merry way without having to actually present a case. The defense have their billable hours, fund begging money, and funds their 'experts' picked up along the way.

What the defense is doing to the families of these victims is not human, IMO.

How do you suppose they could do that?

What I would like to see is the families ignore the gag order, like the defense team, and say exactly what they think of the defense’s deplorable behavior. Ask why the defense deems having a middle school girl style feud with the judge is more important than arguing why, despite dozens of confessions, RA is not a killer.
Then we’d get to see the defense file motions insisting that the judge sign warrants for the arrest of the families of the two young girls their client murdered. Insisting that they be arrested for violating the gag order. That would be ironic.
I wonder how that would play to the public. I wonder if they would lose some supporters.
It won’t happen of course, because the families have too much respect for the law.
As always, just my thoughts and opinions.

Do we know what the phone extraction info was that was turned over on the 15th? I don't view this as being "new" as in it wasn't turned over and they had it all along, but instead it was something the state did or obtained to clarify the phone pings because the defense seemed so darn confused about it all in their filings. If I was the state and I saw all the filings mentioning the phone data and I was about to go to trial in in a couple weeks, I would absolutely get more clarification so it wasn't a point of confusion for anyone at trial. I'd say it's meant to clarify for the defense and in turn the court so that they can't spin the data into something it isn't like they seemed to want to do.

How about that last minute filing for the judge to recuse herself? What was it like 3pm on Friday before a 3 day hearing (THAT THEY WANTED) was about to take place.

What about the defense stating they hadn't finished interviewing someone and that couldn't happen till early June? They were NEVER ready for trial in May and that is very clear. They could have filed way before they did to continue the trial yet here we are waiting till the last minute on that too. It's very unprofessional to do this and it is not strategy in my opinion, it's game playing and wasting the courts time.

No wonder the judge is fed up. I wouldn't like my courtroom being used for game playing.

Defense wanted a change of venue to avoid a tainted jury pool. Then they announced details of the crime scene in court motions, over and over again. And made up their own details of how, who, and why the murders happened.

So, here we are.

It wouldn't be the right legal path, but I almost wish they would lift the gag order. Let the details of prosecution's evidence against RA out to the world.

RA is presumed innocent; aren't the 'other' suspects also presumed innocent? They were not ever charged. Richard Allen has been charged. Yet defense blasts names of uncharged POI's in multiple FMs. They indicate it was BP who noted one suspect was Odin. They cast motive for the murders on the alleged relationship of the mother of one of the victims. They allude to a 13-year old's crush as 'dating', despite her mother stating that her daughter was not allowed to date yet. They indict the timing of Libby's video on the bridge and allude to it being a planted photo.

You know who is innocent in all of this?
Abby and Libby and their families.
The real victims.

jmo

The judge tried that; it didn't work.

No grounds. They are doing what they're hired to do. MOO
They are forcing the P to prove his case when the time comes.
Do it all right the first time so we don't have a replay.

Sorry. I cannot accept the “they are doing what they are hired to do” argument. It is not OK to look the other way.
Every single day defense attorneys across the country defend people accused of heinous crimes. Some are guilty and some are not. Their attorneys vigorously argue on their behalf no matter which. They behave professionally and treat everyone with respect.
They do not ignore gag orders, file motions with the intent of poisoning the jury pool with twisted versions of the truth, repeatedly, attempting to tar and feather an esteemed judge to delay the trial, ignoring the dozens of confessions their client has made, ignoring the discovery so they can ask for a continuance at the last minute claiming they haven’t had enough time to look at it, on and on.
It is endless and it is not OK to look the other way and make excuses for their bad hurtful behavior. We all want RA to be given a fair trial, and I know some will agree to that but claim Libby and Abby are not guaranteed a fair trial. Legally that may be true, but there is nothing that says they don’t deserve respect and compassion by the defense team. It’s a choice this defense team has made to treat them like dirt. And that is not OK.
I have no problem with people thinking RA is innocent or being on the fence. I’m way past arguing supposed evidence. I’m not interested in changing people’s minds at this point. Defending these attorney’s behavior though, is beyond me.
My opinion.

The judge tried that; it didn't work.

No grounds. They are doing what they're hired to do. MOO
They are forcing the P to prove his case when the time comes.
Do it all right the first time so we don't have a replay.

Why would those two need to force the Prosecution to prove their case?

Understand that is why the Prosecution is there is to prove the State’s case against Richard Allen.

The Defense was not hired to make up a case of their own but to answer to the State’s case as presented and introduce doubt into the Juries mind as to their client and the State’s case.

Their big convolved, unlikely, no evidence of, tale is going to do nothing for the Jury but introduce that the Defense is strange and perverted; just like their client.

all imo

Replace this defense team once and for all. My Opinion.
R&B should have never have been replaced due to their misconduct. I believe the SCOIN only reappointed them because Judge Gull didn't follow the structural protocol, not because they were innocent of unprofessional conduct. Plus they wanted to get the trial back on track. HAHA

Now that even more has come to light about the Defense's game playing, leaking, and literal bullying of Judge Gull, I wonder what they're thinking now?

Remember, RA was entitled to an assignment of a competent defense team by the State, he was NOT entitled to one of his own choosing. R&B carried on and on about their emotional connection and how they were ready for trial in Jan, and how unfair it would be to replace them now with S&L, which would cause their boy Rick to be held prisoner in the inhumane IDOC for another 9 months, heck they'd even do it Pro Bono if necessary. Well, looks like they lied through their teeth on those statements.

Rozzi & Baldwin WEREN'T READY THEN AND ARE NOT READY NOW. Do your jobs, even RA deserves better than this.

MOO

R&B should have never have been replaced due to their misconduct. I believe the SCOIN only reappointed them because Judge Gull didn't follow the structural protocol, not because they were innocent of unprofessional conduct. Plus they wanted to get the trial back on track. HAHA

Now that even more has come to light about the Defense's game playing, leaking, and literal bullying of Judge Gull, I wonder what they're thinking now?

Remember, RA was entitled to an assignment of a competent defense team by the State, he was NOT entitled to one of his own choosing. R&B carried on and on about their emotional connection and how they were ready for trial in Jan, and how unfair it would be to replace them now with S&L, which would cause their boy Rick to be held prisoner in the inhumane IDOC for another 9 months, heck they'd even do it Pro Bono if necessary. Well, looks like they lied through their teeth on those statements.

Rozzi & Baldwin WEREN'T READY THEN AND ARE NOT READY NOW. Do your jobs, even RA deserves better than this.

MOO

To some, they seem to be giving the term "Sleazy lawyers" a real world concrete example

IMO if there was one iota of truth in the whole odinist did it and the entire state of Indiana is in a massive coverup/conspiracy to frame and innocent man; then defense would have ran off at the first opportunity.
They have families and children. I don’t think they would want to touch this case with a 60-100 foot pole if there men with LE support running around sacrificing people.
If they were forced to they would have kept their mouths shut about strategy and gotten the case to trial asap. Oh and hired security 24/7.
Now I fully expect to see a motion for additional funds for security personnel for defense.
AMO

5. Furthermore, again, on May 15, 2024 the prosecution provided a new phone extraction that the Defense believes will be useful for the Defense at the Motion in Limine hearing but needs additional time to review this voluminous extraction as well as the anticipated report that will be filed by First Sgt. Christopher Cecil that will also be useful at the Motion in Limine hearing.

6. It is surprising that the State of Indiana would object to a continuance of the Motion in Limine hearing when the State of Indiana only produced a piece of evidence that will be used at said hearing less than a week before said hearing.

Yes I read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member