Actor Danny Masterson, of 'That 70s Show' charged with raping multiple women *Mistrial 2022* *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

In one of the documentaries I saw, the participants seemed to locate the compound where, if she's alive, she's most likely being held. But they couldn't gain entry, and the police just took TCOS's word that Shelley is alive and well.
Yes, that is correct. The LAPD receives monetary gifts/donations from $cientology and their officers have been photographed inside $cientology buildings receiving awards and honors from the cult. They have a close history together.

When the LAPD went to the entrance of gold base and asked if Shelly was there, they were told she is on property and doing fine and didn’t want to talk to anyone. There was no proof of life or personal contact with the missing person. LAPD considered the case closed and chose to not pursue further.

Leah Remini’s podcast with Mike Rinder is a great source of accurate info as well as Tony Ortega regarding the cult.

Sentencing is August 4th. Of course the convicted rapist Danny Masterson is already behind bars. Does he realize he will never be rich or famous again? He was entitled and squandered his fortune and I do not feel sorry for him.

Sentencing is August 4th. Of course the convicted rapist Danny Masterson is already behind bars. Does he realize he will never be rich or famous again? He was entitled and squandered his fortune and I do not feel sorry for him.
I don’t feel sorry for him or his wife. So happy he was convicted. He need to rot in hell until he dies

Sentencing is this Friday.
Actually, sentencing is one month from Friday (Sept 7), and not next Friday. From the quoted link, Aug 4, hearing is to discuss plans for victim impact statements at sentencing:

Another hearing in Masterson’s case will be held Aug. 4 so attorneys can discuss plans for victim-impact statements during the actor’s sentencing hearing. Prosecutors said Tuesday that the victims in the case want to speak during the sentencing hearing — including Masterson’s former girlfriend, even though jurors deadlocked on the rape charge involving her.

Olmedo said she wanted to do some legal research on whether that alleged victim should be allowed to speak at the hearing.

A California judge on Friday determined that three of the women who accused “That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson of rape will be allowed to speak at his sentencing next month.
In a court hearing Friday morning, Los Angeles County prosecutors argued that three more alleged Masterson victims should be allowed to give victim impact statements at the Sept. 7 sentencing because of the “great societal interest” their words could have.

Two of the three women were previously allowed to testify in court under California law, which allows testimony about a defendant’s “past sexual misconduct, alleged and otherwise, when they are currently on trial for a sex crime.” Masterson has never been charged with assaulting those women.
Superior Court Judge Charlaine Olmedo said the court does have some discretion in who it allows to speak out as victims — but that does not necessarily include all sex assault survivors.

“I don’t believe sentencing is the appropriate forum for victims of certain crime to speak out on societal ills,” Olmedo said.

The judge tentatively ruled that she would allow Masterson’s former girlfriend, previously identified in court as Chrissie B., to speak during sentencing, but granted the defense the opportunity to argue their opposition at a pre-sentencing hearing on Aug. 21.

September 7th for sentencing. Aaron Smith-Levin reported yesterday that it is decided that Danny will receive 30 years to life which means he will have thye opportunity for parole after serving 30 years. He is 47 so he will be at least 77 years old before he walks free. This is all based on ASL's info that he admits could change. But just wanted to mention that if it is true, I would be satisfied. And I believe he will be squealing like a pig about Scientology simply to stay relevant.

September 7th for sentencing. Aaron Smith-Levin reported yesterday that it is decided that Danny will receive 30 years to life which means he will have thye opportunity for parole after serving 30 years. He is 47 so he will be at least 77 years old before he walks free. This is all based on ASL's info that he admits could change. But just wanted to mention that if it is true, I would be satisfied. And I believe he will be squealing like a pig about Scientology simply to stay relevant.

Nobody would want to listen to him anyway, but if that did turn out to be a possibility I doubt it would be difficult for the "Church" to silence him. Look how easy it was for someone to solve the Epstein problem.

I'm sure he will appeal first before he considers burning any scientology bridges, but if all else fails how difficult would it be to convince the world that a spoiled, pampered actor who always took whatever he wanted, couldn't cope with spending his life in prison and having no control over even the basic things in life?.

JMO

tumblr_inline_pcpkcz4z9k1rg0g8s_250.gifv

Prosecutors alleged that Masterson used his prominence in the Church of Scientology — where all three women were also members at the time — to avoid consequences for decades after the attacks.

The women blamed the church for their hesitancy in going to police about Masterson. They testified that when they reported him to Scientology officials, they were told they were not raped, were put through ethics programs themselves, and were warned against going to law enforcement to report a member of such high standing.

“They were raped, they were punished for it, and they were retaliated against,” Deputy District Attorney Reinhold Mueller told jurors at the trial. “Scientology told them there’s no justice for them.”

“The Church has no policy prohibiting or discouraging members from reporting criminal conduct of anyone — Scientologists or not — to law enforcement,” the statement said.

Where is everyone watching/listening/waiting for the verdict? If Twitter (X,) anyone imparticular? I know it isn't streamed, but can reporters have phones or laptops? Do they have to come out in order to post?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back