Adolph Hitler's Parents Lose Custody of the Kids!

Are the names given to these kids considered abuse alone?

• Yes

Votes: 83 62.4%
  • No

Votes: 32 24.1%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Other - Please explain.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Not if it can be proven to be a family name passed down

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
Dear lord. I just saw this.

First of all -

Dressed in a Nazi uniform, Heath Campbell marched into a New Jersey courthouse to petition a family court judge to allow him to see his youngest son.

"I'm going to tell the judge, I love my children. I wanna be a father, let me be it," Campbell told NBC10 Monday before court proceedings. "Let me prove to the world that I am a good father."

... Asked whether he felt wearing the Nazi uniform, complete with a swastika patch on the arm and leather boots, into court would help or hurt his case, the father said it depended on the judge.
"If they're good judges and they're good people, they'll look within, not what's on the outside," he said.

Haaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahem

Sorry. Ahaha.. hah. Okay. I'm good.

Anyways, what I really wanted to say was that yes, the children will face problems in school with peers and teachers. I work with kids aged 5-12 and once they hit six or seven the taunting will start. Obviously Adolf will have the hardest time of it, while the others may be able to skate along by using only the first of their several names (JoyceLynn and Honzlynn aren't upsetting, just unique). The youngest (when did they have another son?!) is named Heinrich and he'll probably get along all right, at least during grade school.

My real concern is once they've moved out of childhood and into the adult world. Say you're sitting in an office, going through job applications. You see John Thompson, Tyrone Hudson, Jamie Rodriguez, Omar Kassab, Adolf Hitler.. and you stop right there, because that's clearly some sort of sick joke, right? You'd just look at it with vague confusion and mild disgust, maybe amusement, and then toss it in the trash. You might do a quick Google search to see if it's a real guy, and then he pops up under photos of a father dressed in full Nazi regalia. Our Adolf is NEVER going to be hired, at least not at any sort of job that requires resumes to be sent in online (in person he might be able to show ID and explain).

Honzlynn is probably going to have the best possible future out of all of them, as nothing really SCREAMS "Nazis!" about that name. Heinrich Hons will get some weird looks, but he'll probably be okay, too. JoyceLynn will probably just completely stop using "Aryan Nation" and pretend she hasn't got a middle name.

See, the thing is, I guess I can sort of see letting them slide for Adolf. They weren't thinking at the time, they just named their newborn something. Parents have the right to name their children, and while I don't think it's at ALL okay that they named their child something that will destroy his future, perhaps they just didn't think about it.

BUT TO GO AND NAME EVERY SUBSEQUENT CHILD AFTER NAZIS.. you know people told them all of these things after Adolf was born. You cannot claim they didn't know better. They did this knowingly. Heinrich Hons was born after all of this madness began, I think. They had to have known.

So I'm going to go with abuse, I think. Sometimes parents neglect and/or abuse their children and don't realize that they're doing something extremely wrong (I think of Genie whose father thought she was unable to comprehend him and didn't require anything other than what he was providing). It's still abuse, though.

Nazi loving father of New Jersey kid 'Adolf Hitler Campbell' is arrested for assault

Heath Campbell, 42, was arrested in Pennsylvania on Wednesday

Campbell's fiancée Bethanie Zito told police in December that that Campbell
assaulted her but she later tried to drop the charges

Campbell and his first wife Deborah made headlines in 2008 when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for their son Adolf

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Campbell-arrested-assault.html#ixzz42ggE8oTT

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back