Found Deceased Adriana Davidson, 15, Scio Township, MI - Last Seen Outside Pioneer HS -27 Jan 2023

I am very local to this case, and am just hearing about it today. Local chatter happening, but will wait for MSM for source.
I am a local as well. And MSM had been reporting about the situation pretty consistently since Saturday night, and was featured news on all major broadcast morning shows today on 2/4/7.

TIMELINE
  • Addy takes a public transportation bus to school Friday (1/27).
  • Leaves school soon after she arrives, telling friends she isn't feeling well.
  • PT bus video shows her coming back to the school around noon, but she doesn't enter the campus. This is the last time she is seen.
One of Addy's best friends told Addy's brother, Anthony Lopez, that she saw Addy leaving school Friday.

She told Lopez she texted Addy and shared the screenshot of the text with Lopez.

Lopez told 7 Action News; "The text messages between her and her friend are time stamped at 12:26 p.m. where she had texted my sister saying 'You straight?' and then Addy responded saying 'No.'"

This text is the last anyone has heard from Addy.

You can read the text for yourself in the video above, it implies that Addy was tired, she never responds after her friend asks "Wym?"

Addy's cell phone was allegedly found Friday afternoon on the Pioneer High School tennis courts by a student who then gave the phone to Addy's best friend.

Wish we had firmer times on the bus rides and where she got on/off after leaving school. Did she meet someone and then come back? Did she know the guy in black? When does that siting fit in, when she was leaving school after saying she wasn't feeling well?

"A student told her best friend that they saw her at the bus stop with a man in a black sweatshirt & black pants & ‘they didn’t seem like they knew each other’ but who knows," Lopez wrote in a Saturday update, along with a flyer showing photos and a description of Davidson.

The Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office says a teen who was last seen on Friday has been found dead.

Authorities say Adriana Davidson, 15, of Scio Township, was found under the bleachers at Pioneer High School where she also attended.

Did not expect this :-(

The Washtenaw County Sheriff's Office says a teen who was last seen on Friday has been found dead.

Authorities say Adriana Davidson, 15, of Scio Township, was found under the bleachers at Pioneer High School where she also attended.

Did not expect this :-(
Oh wow didn't expect this at all, horribly sad news :(
My thoughts are with Adriana's family and friends.

I am a local as well. And MSM had been reporting about the situation pretty consistently since Saturday night, and was featured news on all major broadcast morning shows today on 2/4/7.
Was just stating this was my first time hearing about it, not that they hadn’t broadcasted it. Glad they’ve been getting the word out.

gives a different perspective to her response to the last text. And perhaps to the original text. Did her friends know something may have been going on with her?... so very heartbreaking for her family and those who loved her.

<modsnip>

That all said....
I am getting "We never knew she was in pain" type vibes. Reminds me in many ways of the "Grinning Girl" Kalia Posey situation, a tragic story itself where a pageant queen, actress, amazingly intelligent & beautiful girl committed suicide seemingly out of the blue.

Gawd it's heartbreaking. As someone who has fought depression himself....I don't even know what I hope for as an outcome. I suppose suicide over murdered, but that comes with even more questions for this traumatized family

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, was just waiting for the source that said she was found deceased. I see others have posted it now

Oh gotcha. This transpired quickly as news goes.

I am still wrapping my ahead around the fact she was found in a pretty well lit and known area as field bleachers. Whether suicide or murder...no way that isn't a purposeful anecdote.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

That all said....
I am getting "We never knew she was in pain" type vibes. Reminds me in many ways of the "Grinning Girl" Kalia Posey situation, a tragic story itself where a pageant queen, actress, amazingly intelligent & beautiful girl committed suicide seemingly out of the blue.

Gawd it's heartbreaking. As someone who has fought depression himself....I don't even know what I hope for as an outcome. I suppose suicide over murdered, but that comes with even more questions for this traumatized family
Thank you :confused:

The fact that she was seen coming back to the school, the phone was discarded, and there was no description of a POI or a vehicle, (along with the nearby forest preserve) it kind of led me to believe that it may be a self-harm situation, unfortunately. Feel so bad for the family for their loss, regardless of how it occurred. I think that if it were a health issue, she would still have had her phone on her. It's crazy that they wouldn't have found her earlier if she was at the football stadium all along.

I think someone had previously mentioned the football stadium, but the official release from the Sherriff was 'near the athletic fields'. There's part of a preserve to the South of what looks like baseball and soccer fields, so that might explain why they didn't find her previously.

Washtenaw Sheriff

UPDATE: Missing Person
The WCSO family is saddened to report that Adriana Davidson was found deceased a short time ago.

Just before 1:00pm today, the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office K-9 unit located Adriana Davidson near the athletic fields of Ann Arbor Pioneer High School. At this early stage there are no indications of foul play.

The Ann Arbor Police Department will be taking over the death investigation as the scene is within city limits.

Our sincere condolences go out to the friends and family of Adriana. You remain in our thoughts and prayers. We would also like to thank everyone for your assistance in spreading the word, sharing tips, and offering your support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back