Found Deceased Adriana Davidson, 15, Scio Township, MI - Last Seen Outside Pioneer HS -27 Jan 2023

Knox

Reaction score

Police searching for missing Ann Arbor student who was last seen at her high school​

By Fox 2 Staff
Published January 28, 2023 10:22PM
Ann Arbor
FOX 2 Detroit

Screenshot-2023-01-28-221045.jpg
article

SCIO TOWNSHIP, Mich. (FOX 2) - The Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing teen who was last seen at her high school on Friday, January 27th.

According to authorities, Adriana Davidson, 15, of Scio Township, last communicated with her family around 9:00 a.m. while she was on her way to school.

According to the sheriff's office, the family began searching for her when Adriana did not return home but had no luck.
That is when the family went to the sheriff's office and reported her missing.

Adriana was last seen by friends at around 11:00 a.m. outside Pioneer High School.
Anyone with information related to the whereabouts of Adriana is asked to contact Washtenaw Metro Dispatch at 734-994-2911 or through our confidential tip line at 734-973-7711.

Missing in Michigan ·​

ADRIANA DAVIDSON IS MISSING​

Age 15, last seen Pioneer High School Ann Arbor MI 1-27-23

The sheriffs department is involved & her friends and their parents have been looking. Her phone was “found at the tennis court” at Pioneer High by someone who then returned it to her friend.

If you have information, contact WASHTENAW COUNTY SHERIFF 734-971-8400

The county sheriff’s post says Adriana was last seen around 11am outside the school — So did she exit the school and leave with somebody? Hopefully there are cameras outside where she was. Perhaps footage of a vehicle she may have gotten in to. There is no urgency in stating that she is in danger that I can see, maybe they know she is safe but doesn’t want to come home? I hope that is the case. JMO.

Last edited:
Chances of a random stranger abduction happening outside the school at 11am?
Possibility, but I would guess it would be more likely that she met someone there. Cell phone records will hopefully be helpful in finding if she had been talking to someone prior to her disappearance. It's said her phone was found at the school tennis court. I think I see two sets of courts, each near an exit path from the school - South 7th & South Main Streets. Are there working security cameras in those areas? Odd that she would leave her phone, but maybe she did it on purpose to avoid being tracked?

Possibility, but I would guess it would be more likely that she met someone there. Cell phone records will hopefully be helpful in finding if she had been talking to someone prior to her disappearance. It's said her phone was found at the school tennis court. I think I see two sets of courts, each near an exit path from the school - South 7th & South Main Streets. Are there working security cameras in those areas? Odd that she would leave her phone, but maybe she did it on purpose to avoid being tracked?

The tennis courts are in the interior of campus - no where near Stadium where Main as well as 7th intersect. Even if they were near the roads, it's mostly residential. Hopefully there are cameras on campus that may have caught her at the tennis courts.

<modsnip - No link>
(I lived in Ann Arbor for over 20 years so I know the area well)

Last edited by a moderator:
The tennis courts are in the interior of campus - no where near Stadium where Main as well as 7th intersect. Even if they were near the roads, it's mostly residential. Hopefully there are cameras on campus that may have caught her at the tennis courts.

<modsnip - No link>
(I lived in Ann Arbor for over 20 years so I know the area well)
Hmmn, looks like the courts with the parking lot are near an ingress/egress from the school campus to S 7th? Click on the links below. My point was - someone could pick her up once she was off campus.

Last edited:

With tears in their eyes Anthony Lopez, Michael Sugano, and John Davidson all sat together on a family couch to talk about their missing 15-year-old sister and daughter, Adriana Davidson.

Davidson said when Addy didn't respond to him Friday afternoon he began to worry, he called her friends and went to her school but she was nowhere to be found.

By midnight Friday, when he still couldn't find her, he reached out to Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department.

Derrick Jackson, Director of Community Engagement with Washtenaw Sheriff's Office told 7 Action News, "There’s definitely some suspicious pieces to this."

Jackson said by using public bus video the sheriff's office was able to discover that Addy did come to school Friday morning, but she left soon after, friends say she wasn't feeling well.

According to Jackson the bus video then shows Addy coming back to school again around noon on Friday, she never went inside and that's the last time she was seen.

Lopez told 7 Action News; "The text messages between her and her friend are time stamped at 12:26 p.m. where she had texted my sister saying 'You straight?' and then Addy responded saying 'No.'"

This text is the last anyone has heard from Addy.

You can read the text for yourself in the video above, it implies that Addy was tired, she never responds after her friend asks "Wym?"

Family spent all of Sunday handing out missing person flyers of the 15-year-old throughout Ann Arbor.

Last edited:
The search for a missing teenager in Ann Arbor is now entering its third day. 15-year-old Adriana Davidson never came home from school Friday and the details surrounding her disappearance have her family concerned about foul play. Adriana’s father John Davidson tells 7 Action News that he last heard from his daughter on Friday morning when got on Ann Arbor's Public Bus to go to Pioneer High School. When she didn’t return home and didn’t respond to any calls or texts, Davidson reached out to the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Department. "There's definitely some suspicious pieces to this," Derrick Jackson, director of community engagement at the Washtenaw County Sheriff’s Office said. Jackson says the Sheriff’s Office obtained public bus video and it shows that Adriana came to school Friday but left soon after. Friends say she wasn’t feeling well. The video then shows she came back to school around noon but never went inside. That is the last time anyone has reported seeing her.

What teenage girl just wanders off and leaves her phone and doesn't contact someone," Derrick Jackson questions.

Adriana was last seen wearing a green coat, black Ugg boots, and clear-framed glasses. Her family is asking anyone who knows where she could be to come forward.

"We really just don't know where Addy is at this particular point," Jackson said.

"I know that wherever she's at she's not there willingly," her brother Adam adds.

Last edited:
Hope and pray she left home on her own. The text asking if she was straight then the "no"- then no reported attempt to call her to see what "no meant--shows she was troubled about something and reaching out by her reply-hope more details come soon. Found her page-and seems she was involved with someone-hope it was local and not long distance.

Her phone was “found at the tennis court” outside the high school and given to police, according to her brother, Anthony Lopez.

“When I found out that Addy was potentially missing, I knew right away she didn’t run away,” her brother told WXYZ. “The red flag for me was the phone.” Ann Arbor is about 40 miles west of Detroit.

Officials said Davidson’s friends last saw her outside Pioneer High School, which is at the corner of West Stadium Boulevard and Main Street in Ann Arbor.

Looking at the area on Google Maps, there's plenty of places to look at right by the high school. For one, it's kitty corner to the University of Michigan. Perhaps she has a friend/acquaintance there and just walked over at some point. Not wanting to think of the worst-case scenarios, but there also seem to be a couple forest preserves nearby and a large retention pond in the middle of a neighborhood. All are within walking distance. That's assuming she stayed on foot and didn't get into a car or back onto a bus.

JAN 30

Derrick Jackson, Director of Community Engagement with Washtenaw Sheriff's Office told 7 Action News, "There’s definitely some suspicious pieces to this."

Jackson said by using public bus video the sheriff's office was able to discover that Addy did come to school Friday morning, but she left soon after, friends say she wasn't feeling well.

According to Jackson the bus video then shows Addy coming back to school again around noon on Friday, she never went inside and that's the last time she was seen.

More at 15-year-old girl missing in Ann Arbor, family and police outline the suspicious details

<modsnip>

This story alarms me because it is so....mundane. Simple. Something that happens or can happen every day at any moment. Its terrifying because as much as we as a society are inundated with the destruction of privacy (in this story alone three different locations had surveillance video, houses have doorbell cameras, ppl livestream the most ordinary tasks, social media captures everything big and little....) a 15 year old girl can "vanish" in a city like Ann Arbor and no one sees a thing.

And Ann Arbor is NOT Detroit. I graduated from Eastern Michigan University, which is 5 miles down the road from most of U of M campus. Ann Arbor Pioneer is in an affluent neighborhood, and shares many resources w/ University of Michigan. Their "campuses" over-lap in many ways, as U of M is almost synonymous w AA.

This is NOT some dangerous inner-city. This is a liberal utopia in many ways.

I hope they find her soon, and alive.

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members