Aerial pics by Mikeb

In aeriel pic. 090824-0328 It looks to be the area near the train bridge there is the pond. On left side of pond looks like large pile of rocks, On right side in pond looks like two barrels not to far off the sand part. On the land looks like some sort of brush and there is a road. I am looking at these at 400. Also if you go down from tractor trailer truck in between truck and hay field looks to be another barrel. Not sure if it is but looks like one

In pic 447, in the original size, there's a stack of logs in the river with something more pale to even yellow on top of it like it's caught and stuck there. It could be a dry log on top but just thought I'd point it out.

Now, in the same photo, below the logs in the river is this white strip of land with something weird that appears to be lying on it... it may be some equipment used for irrigation or plowing? Follow that white strip of land to something round and brown at the top sitting on the white strip.

In pic 441, in both large and original views, there is a white round object in the water pretty much at the center of the screen nearest the brown field.

In pic 0434, in large view you can barely see above the river in the trees some blue material so in original view I can see blue material and white in a couple of spots with maybe some metal??

In pic 447, in the original size, there's a stack of logs in the river with something more pale to even yellow on top of it like it's caught and stuck there. It could be a dry log on top but just thought I'd point it out.

Now, in the same photo, below the logs in the river is this white strip of land with something weird that appears to be lying on it... it may be some equipment used for irrigation or plowing? Follow that white strip of land to something round and brown at the top sitting on the white strip.

090824_0447-a.jpg
IDK
090824_0447-b.jpg
Logs MOO

Did Mike mention going out for another flight today? Or maybe there is an air search that wasn't put out into the media.

I have one airplane and one helicopter that I can see that are following the river. They've circled over several times already. They are flying pretty darn low too so I'm assuming they are looking for something.

ETA: Oops.. Mike was posting at the same time as I was. Unless he's flying, taking pictures AND posting on the internet all at the same time (and that seems like it would be unsafe).. it's pretty safe to assume it's not him.

sorry, I need to get some stuff done today to get ready for the meeting tonight. I may have to fly some of the areas again to determine what exactly we are looking at. Keep the posts coming. If, after consideration, we need to look closer, we will.

Keep up the good work.

Mike

Mike, I really admire you for doing this.

Such an amazing thing to take your time and money and put it towards this. I don't think anyone can ever thank you enough.

On pic 425, in the midleft part of the photo on the top part of the river near the gravel road there is a white object that looks like a garbage bag(?) or something in the shoreline. This is in large view. I enlarged to original view and it's really distorted... maybe it's a rock tho..

On 090824-0328 approximately 1/2" from bottom and approximately an inch from left.. there is a man under tree's with silver belt buckle no shirt on and dark colored pants on knees there is a small box in front of him.

On pic 422, bear with me... this is hard to explain but I saw it first in the original view. In the large view, at the left pond, mid left side, if you look REALLY close you will see a blue object near the top shore. Now, switching to the original view, you can clearly see the blue object, easily off the highway/road there to the shore.

TamgMit, I don't see any trees in the bottom left side of 090824-0328

Just a bunch of brown farm land.

On pic 422, bear with me... this is hard to explain but I saw it first in the original view. In the large view, at the left pond, mid left side, if you look REALLY close you will see a blue object near the top shore. Now, switching to the original view, you can clearly see the blue object, easily off the highway/road there to the shore.

090824_0422-a.jpg
In my opinion this should be checked out. I will take a look tomorrow.

Nice catch!

In pic 396, there is a yellow object in the river down at the right side corner where it widens again. This is in the large view. In the original view, it's pretty distorted so am wondering if it's not actually in the river but the picture itself...

Good find!

Okay, in 392, there's that yellow thing again that I mentioned in the previous post so I'm thinking it's in the river. On large view, right-hand side, central, you will see something yellow in the river. Enlarging it to original view shows it again... weird looking thing.

In pic 374, right-hand side, mid/right, near the water but on the earth near the trees is this black object seen in large view. In original view, it looks like a black square object.

On pic 344, in the upper right corner in the trees but near the water, there's what appears to be a desk or dresser? It's seen better in the original view but you CAN see it in large view. Could be for bees or washed up from recent floods???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back