aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather Beth find a better gig - JMO.....She doesn't align with JVM or JC...JMO

She doesn't seem to fit in that group, does she? In terms of temperament, JVM reminds me of a puppy, JC reminds me of a siamese cat, and BK is more like the owner of either.

Her crime was most definitely a crime of rage. Which is I think at least part of what makes her such a bug under a microscope as her typical demeanor is so weirdly calm.

I think she's a psychopath, too, so that explains a lot of JA's usual demeanor, but my sister (with BPD) had that effect on folks, too. Back in school, whenever it would ever come up that my sister and I weren't getting along, folks would always say, "But your sister is sooooo nice!" They couldn't imagine her angry (ha!).

She was spectacularly nice, and I love that about her. Unfortunately, she also turns into the Tasmanian Devil (her nickname since forever)! Like really, seriously effed up, beating me up Tasmanian Devil. Over not handing her the remote fast enough or something weird. It's a Jeckyl and Hyde thing, that disorder.

I broke her nose once, as a senior, in self-defense. Then she stopped beating me up :D It's absolutely crazy living with a Jeckyl and Hyde, and folks can't read them from their normal demeanor. They have two different personalities, practically. I'll take the regular part any day :) But that's not how they are, very unfortunately.

I think she's a psychopath, too, so that explains a lot of JA's usual demeanor, but my sister (with BPD) had that effect on folks, too. Back in school, whenever it would ever come up that my sister and I weren't getting along, folks would always say, "But your sister is sooooo nice!" They couldn't imagine her angry (ha!).

She was spectacularly nice, and I love that about her. Unfortunately, she also turns into the Tasmanian Devil (her nickname since forever)! Like really, seriously effed up, beating me up Tasmanian Devil. Over not handing her the remote fast enough or something weird. It's a Jeckyl and Hyde thing, that disorder.

I broke her nose once, as a senior, in self-defense. Then she stopped beating me up :D It's absolutely crazy living with a Jeckyl and Hyde, and folks can't read them from their normal demeanor. They have two different personalities, practically. I'll take the regular part any day :) But that's not how they are, very unfortunately.

That book about Borderlines "I Hate You, Don't Leave Me" is so aptly named.

She died on 08 April, 2 days before her 74th birthday. She was fine. Went to hospital for UTI, and died two weeks later. I'm still in shock. I actually came down to Florida to move her up to N. Carolina, but she died a week after I got here.

Chijojo, I've previously told you in PM's that my thoughts and prayers are with you. This is also my first Mother's Day without my mother. It's going to be rough for many of us, but our Mother's love will get us all through the day.
Nobody can take the love in our heart's away from us that we have for our mom's, so part of them is still right here with us.

I'm wondering why Sam and Tanisha never looked at each other, never hugged when the verdict came in. They have been through hell together.

I feel so bad for Steven. He looks over at his sisters at about :35, and I feel like he is all alone except for the person sitting behind him. I don't at any point see any of his siblings comforting or hugging him. The sisters have their husbands there, but Steven seems all alone to me.

We only see such a short camera shot of them and they are all still trying to remain relatively calm in court. I know KCL has already replied too but there was nothing at all I would have read into there. As for Steven being alone, I'm sure they all look after each other.

katiecoolady said:
Yes, she's very pretty, of course. ;)
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah not listening

Many thanks for your acknowledgements. My purpose was to come clean and offer a heartfelt thanks for everyone who has been so diligent and purposeful to advocate for truth and justice.

I for one, have NOT "come clean" on my own experience with DV here but might one day...It was truly horrible watching ALV & Co claiming that JA had experienced real DV. Thanks for being open with all of us that understand and will listen.

What??? I missed that entirely. :(

I wish I knew the date of the comment she made, because it was a moment I won't forget. It was in the daytime, she was talking to an anchor at HLN. It may have been right around the time the phone recording was played in court. I was in my living room and had my back to the TV for a split second. When I heard it I spun around and saw her face. She said it with such conviction! She never said, "He comes across as..." or "One could think he was a ....". Nope. She said, "He was a pervert!" And her tone put emphasis on the word, pervert. I remember thinking, "Wow. Your butt is now in a jam with your network!" It's one thing to have your own opinion or thought, but she trashed Travis with not one second of hesitation.

As far as watching other trials, do you guys watch everything, or just some of the parts? B/c trying to keep up with this one has taken over my life, I don't think I can handle another one. If I follow one I have to follow it completely or else how will I know whether the jury got it right or not?

I will just say this and then walk away for the evening.

I am one of those anti-DP folks and I have never once "turned on" the victim's family. Nor would I ever.

That is all. Good night.

Me too. Don't believe in the death penalty, but I would never deny a grieving family's right to ask for it. I think someone posted something like this earlier, but I wish there was a way for JA to get life on death row.

We only see such a short camera shot of them and they are all still trying to remain relatively calm in court. I know KCL has already replied too but there was nothing at all I would have read into there. As for Steven being alone, I'm sure they all look after each other.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah not listening

Steven has touched my old heart every time I seem him in court. Especially verdict day.

you are not a wet blanket- i didn't like the mob mentality and worse, i was thinking that JVM and HLN are courting a mistrial with all that stuff right on the courthouse steps. they should have been told to leave the premises. HLN has not acquitted itself very well; very sensationalistic and Jean Casares could have caused a mistrial.

I couldn't agree more! In a way I guess I'm a hypocrite because I've become so emotionally invested in this trial myself, but some of the behavior I've witnessed makes my stomach churn. When HLN had the folk song singing duo set up outside the courthouse I thought why don't they just have floats and throw mardi gras beads? And I've often thought it just unseemly, the way some people are behaving as if it's a day at Disneyland. And scalping a ticket? A man was brutally murdered.

JVM , maybe is a nice person, is Annoying.to me..she chases people and has no shame doing it....She screetches , although I doubt she notices...and I hate when she lowers her voice and says " be right back"

As far as watching other trials, do you guys watch everything, or just some of the parts? B/c trying to keep up with this one has taken over my life, I don't think I can handle another one. If I follow one I have to follow it completely or else how will I know whether the jury got it right or not?

LOL I don't have time to follow cases all the time like this one. For me, it's just a matter of getting hooked and I just can't let go. I'm actually relieved that it is winding down, because I have tons of other things I should be doing. :floorlaugh:

Steven has touched my old heart every time I seem him in court. Especially verdict day.

He is an absolutely sweetheart. I have grown closer to him than any of the siblings. He came up and hugged us the following day saying "I"m sorry I didn't really know what to do yesterday".

BTW not sure if it's been posted yet but on FB I saw that apparently Jodi's cousin has tweeted that the delay was a result of Jodi's attorneys requesting to withdraw from the case.

Not sure of it's accuracy or authenticity. So take it as you will ...

My secret wish is that now that they've seen how much money they made with this trial, they'll change their plans and keep Beth K on. There is huge money to be made with this trial venue, and they have the figures to prove it. I think the plan to back away from trials is being reconsidered. I sincerely hope so. Have to be honest, I've been done with JC ever since I heard her call Travis a 'pervert'. Couldn't believe she said it on national tv, but she did.
That was it for me. She can go report on gophers...or tumbleweeds....or snow...whatever.

BBM

Wow! I didn't know that. :eek:

Jodi was never in the courtroom at all yesterday. Gawd, was that just yesterday?

Do you have any theories on what happened? :dunno:

I couldn't agree more! In a way I guess I'm a hypocrite because I've become so emotionally invested in this trial myself, but some of the behavior I've witnessed makes my stomach churn. When HLN had the folk song singing duo set up outside the courthouse I thought why don't they just have floats and throw mardi gras beads? And I've often thought it just unseemly, the way some people are behaving as if it's a day at Disneyland. And scalping a ticket? A man was brutally murdered.

Don't forget the weird bunny who I guess showed up AGAIN around the time of the verdict. Now there was Nurmi arguing for a mistrial *just in case* a juror *might* have seen Juan Martinez getting his photo taken with some "fans" outside that one day. And there was a person in a bunny costume sitting in a pot with a sign that read "the only thing missing from the Jodi Arias trial--the pot!" or something right outside the courthouse. He didn't argue THAT as a possible jury influence but Juan's photo taking. He just wanted to disarm him. I don't think it worked.

Jodi was never in the courtroom at all yesterday. Gawd, was that just yesterday?

it was reported, by BK, I believe, that JA was in the Judges Chambers. That is what fueled the rumor mill that she is trying to release her DT.

I'd rather Beth find a better gig - JMO.....She doesn't align with JVM or JC...JMO

Agreed but I also notice that lately when Nancy Grace wants facts real and true facts she passes JC and goes to Beth. She often goes tell me everything. And Beth does with no embellishing like JC frequently does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz