aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday it wont matter what she done this stunt for. Her azz will be sitting in court sedated with a shock belt on listening to JM spell out her awful deeds. Nothing she can do about it. No control and the whole world will be watching.

yes this is what i think should happen or can't they just continue the agg phase and have her in a room by herself watching - or not-her choice-on a closed circuit tv? why does she need to be there? who cares if she is there or not? not me.

:giggle:

I still don't get it? :waitasec:

It is one of those things that you had to have been there. :floorlaugh:

Plus, at the same time the Death Match was happening, we got breaking news that......

ALV's next tour will be titled:
"Was Snow White Given a Lethal Injection"

It was total chaos after that. :floorlaugh:

Wednesday it wont matter what she done this stunt for. Her azz will be sitting in court sedated with a shock belt on listening to JM spell out her awful deeds. Nothing she can do about it. No control and the whole world will be watching.

I hope you are 100% correct. I tend to think the convicted murderer failed to realize there were some drastic changes coming her way once the word "Guilty" was announced.

Jodi's whole suicide watch is because she is ashamed and embarrassed of being convicted of M1.
She is mainly doing this to protect her family. moo

I don't think she would be protecting anyone but herself.

Will the jury listen to to voicemail and interview with Troy?

If so, she is so done.

Yes, the jury can hear the tape. So says a lawyer on TV. :floorlaugh: It's her words. I don't see any reason why they won't hear most of it, if not all of it. JSS will have to rule on it, but I don't see her, at this point, not allowing it in. JMO

I'm starting to think Sheriff Joe is a big softie. Niece's BF (long story) got into trouble, the small jail where I live....like Fort Knox compared to what Jodi gets to do.
I think it is a lot about making $$$ for the county jail. And one thing ole Jodi has in her commissary or prisoner account is ...money, thanks to her "supporters".

I just watched the Greta episode with the interviews. At least on Greta, the panel pegged Jodi pretty well.

I loved that one attorney jumped another that was starting to believe her and pointed out that he was taking the word of a CONVICTED killer over the court!

She's pizzed the letters didn't get in to back up her story but she even testified that she took no pics of her bruises so she definitely lied in the interview when she said she had pics that weren't admitted. She also tried to claim pics with her sis when the gun was stolen. If it were true they would be in evidence IMO.

I thought Greta handled the whole thing much better than Fox 15. I think Troy has fallen into the black hole. All JMO

Do you have a link??

From January 21, 2013 Troy Haden's original report on Jodi
Samuels, ALV, Troy...why don't they just start her a fan club? You just can't make this stuff up!! Her interest Troy? Who gives a care about her INTEREST. Slow news day?
http://t.co/6CSIIcPJ5q

This fan of Jodi, Troy, says he used his contacts at the jail to gain access...and, he claims the same again in his latest cuddle up with
the convicted killer. Maybe Sheriff Joe needs to find out who, at the
jail, is so cozy with Troy? Or.....maybe he's a liar like his favorite killer and the access to Jodi is through her attorneys?

Will Arias be allowed to trash Travis in her statement to the court?????
Doesn't JS have to clear content and length of each statement?

The reporter said that JA set the time table on this and said it had to be shown right after the verdict. She sure played him!

Or WHAT??????? It sounds like the threat was, If you don't do this (show the interview in the timeframe I asked), then I WON'T GIVE YOU ANYMORE INTERVIEWS. It's OBVIOUS that the reporter has hopes for more interviews -- I for one am SICK OF HER (especially her VOICE -and her lies, of course) -- ugh!!!!!!

Niece's BF parents had to buy calling card for like $15 for FIRST minute, then additional minutes are cheaper. Outrageous. Can only call that one number with that card. I try not to ask many questions. I don't think they get exercise outside.

No books or magazines to jail like Jodi got, puzzle books by mail okay.

Jodi's whole suicide watch is because she is ashamed and embarrassed of being convicted of M1.
She is mainly doing this to protect her family. moo

Jodi has never been ashamed or embarrassed a day in her life.

JMO

This is not always done with the consent of relatives. I found out from my husband's sister in law that her son (the only Mormon in the family) had my father in law baptized, years after his death, without the consent of his 12 children or numerous grandchildren. For some reason my mother in law wasn't baptized at the same time. When I passed this information on to other relatives I found that no one knew about the baptism except me. I don't know if this is the norm or not.

Yes, it is the norm... unfortunately.
They baptize people of other religions after death and it's caused many issues with other religions.
Especially Jewish... after the Holocaust it is totally understandable they would take offense. :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/03/u...-posthumous-mormon-baptisms-beliefs.html?_r=0

Anne Frank was baptized Mormon after her death. HUGE slap in the face.
It was a "mistake."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member