aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same thing with the supposed "cut throat" signal and the reports of smirking. On Wednesday, after the verdict, one of Travis' friends reported that Jodi smirked at each of the jurors as they were polled. Of course, she did no such thing. People make up stuff. Don't really understand why these little extra fictions are necessary, when there's plenty of reality to discuss. To keep the hatred burning, perhaps?

I would think that Travis' friends in the courtroom probably really viewed JA that way at the time. There is a lot of psychology involved, particularly when folks are living through a trauma like that instead of just sitting back criticizing folks on the internet from their cozy homes.

These folks who loved Travis are going through something. I'd think that would be clear enough to be included in any onlooker's analysis of their terrible situation. I seriously doubt they are just making things up for ridiculous reasons. That's a pretty offensive -- or at least super-cynical -- view to have, imho.

Auburn..I suspect sheriff JOe will not be releasing her until sentencing..No more nonsense from her..No more stolen pens and ..alas, No more tv interviews

WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY FOR BETH TP GET HER OWN SHOW OR STATION TO COVER TRIALS. I would be thrilled for her to have guests like Catherine Crier, Dan Abrams, wendy Murphy, the Odems, Ashley ban field and Jack Ford and a few of the others who used to cover court tv. I think it would do well. Any way to make that happen I wonder???

I am trying to figure out why I do not feel very relieved even after the M1 verdict, and I think it's because of the post-verdict interview Jodi did and the fact that ever since then it's been Jodi, Jodi, Jodi. It's like I was somehow thinking this verdict would silence her, and it did the complete opposie. I honestly don't think I will feel relieved until a DEATH SENTENCE. I think that is the ONLY thing that will shut her up and I feel in my heart that ONLY THEN will she feel the gravity of what's she done. And that is what will bring me relief. Of course, she will still appeal, but after a death sentence the media will drop her, she'll be put on Death Row, and THEN she will have to truly reflect on what she did.
If I was on the jury, I would truly have no problem voting for death, because she doesn't feel remorse, she doesn't feel a bit of sadness or regret for what she did, not even a little bit. And someone like that doesn't deserve to live when they took a life so viciously.

Is Keith the grey/silver haired guy? Sort of cute?

Yup...
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3949312/ns/dateline_nbc-about_us/t/keith-morrison/#.UWKyGqKR-So

[video=youtube;dHc4e3x3dKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHc4e3x3dKQ[/video]

I love his voice too..

loveshower.gif

Jodi: "I prayed constantly for every single one of them. That's the jury that was brought to me. That's the jury that I was meant to have."

The egotism of this chick is exasperating.

The whole world: "Psssssst. Jodi honey. Pardon the interruption into your daymare. This is the jury Travis was meant to have."

Couldn't agree more!!

Ok, first of all I didn't even know there was someone who could test for something like that. Secondly, I'm glad there were people in the prosecutor's office who found your picture!! That IS wild.

I posted continually whenever I was in that courtroom (before they figured out that was probably not good for public people to do that...wifi was all kind of new back then). I felt every single day I would get busted (there were no cameras there and strict rules..you'd get kicked out for chewing gum!).

Imagine my freak out when someone w/ a badge tapped me on the shoulder and said "are you katie?" and I just knew I was getting booted. Instead he said "I've been reading you for weeks" and walked away playing a cat and mouse game w me all day. Finally at the end of the day I said "are you ever going to tell me who you are?". He said "see all those detectives up there from Modesto? I'm their boss". A week or so later I got an email from him saying "we think we found a piece of evidence on your photo site" and subpeonas were sent, etc. It was all completely surreal.

You can read the whole story more or less here:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-01-13/news/katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure/

I faded in to trial obscurity for years after that trial til this one...and I'm getting ready to fade again...I'm so damn over exposed, esp to myself.

I have no idea if JA could have been helped or not, but the fact that no one tried at any time in her life, is sad. Perhaps when she hit her brother over the head with the baseball bat when he was 3 and she was 4, (I think that's the ages), might have helped her. It is so sad that a friend of JA's called Mrs. A in the middle of the night and begged her to get help for JA. I can't imagine any parent not knowing something is really wrong at a young age, and reaching out for mental health.

I don't think her friends called the parents about getting Jodi some help, I think it was a way to get information and to possibly help with getting a reduced sentence from a sympathetic prosecutor or defense attorney. If she had such friends they would have come forward already.

WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY FOR BETH TP GET HER OWN SHOW OR STATION TO COVER TRIALS. I would be thrilled for her to have guests like Catherine Crier, Dan Abrams, wendy Murphy, the Odems, Ashley ban field and Jack Ford and a few of the others who used to cover court tv. I think it would do well. Any way to make that happen I wonder???

Great idea ... But how about Beth Karas and Katiecoolady hosting a show together? The law and advocacy ... Would be awesome!!!

It's my sincere hope that her orchestrated (hello voicemail!) attempt to postpone the inevitable has backfired by giving the Alexander's some extra time to prepare themselves for what's to come. I can't imagine how difficult the next hearing will be for them. I hope our prayers will give them some extra strength :)

It was her interview that back-fired on her. Perhaps a hiccup in the hippocampus?

Edit: Seriously, her interview back-fired on her. The family along with Deanna Reid were taken into a sideroom after yesterday. This makes me tend to believe that the family and Deanna will be speaking to the jurors and then there was that thing Nurmi was trying to get them to give their testimony by video rather than live in person which of course would take away from the realness of it. I don't expect the judge to allow that to happen.

[video=youtube;kFUZgjGxtls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUZgjGxtls[/video] Don't even ask how I managed to get this instead of the JA bird flip, cuz IDK, but hey, I am improvin.

KCL I saw the video Junkie? sorry, have to go back and check her name, but she made it as a tribute, had lots of you in it. I got all choked up seeing that, it was on the observer's thread. You must have seen it. Wasn't that wonderful?!!

I wonder just how much torture she is feeling right now being "under watch" - No visitors, no interviews, no pencil, no attention whatsoever other than the guards and cameras watching over her even as she, well.....ZERO CONTROL

Yes !!!

And they're all given her the evil eyeball stinkeye... But, shushhh, Jody, we don't want to hear what's flapping from your lips tonight, No talkee. We want to just watch,,,,,

~bbm

I've seen this type of statement over and over. She's seething, she's melting down, hope to see the stun belt used, she'll lose it and on and on and on. She's yet to lose her composure one tiny little bit considering the circumstances. Why do people keep insisting that she's going to or has exhibited any kind of obvious strong emotion, much less an extreme emotion like rage.

IMO what everyone saw in that post conviction interview WAS Jodi melting down. She was seething as she blamed everyone for her circumstances. That's exactly what a psychopath looks like and behaves when they suffer a narcissistic injury.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/psychopathy_antisocial_persona.html

IMO that's exactly how she looked when she was slaughtering Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very funny lady driving car - YouTube Don't even ask how I managed to get this instead of the JA bird flip, cuz IDK, but hey, I am improvin.

KCL I saw the video Junkie? sorry, have to go back and check her name, but she made it as a tribute, had lots of you in it. I got all choked up seeing that, it was on the observer's thread. You must have seen it. Wasn't that wonderful?!!

I did see it..very very special (like her).

I posted continually whenever I was in that courtroom (before they figured out that was probably not good for public people to do that...wifi was all kind of new back then). I felt every single day I would get busted (there were no cameras there and strict rules..you'd get kicked out for chewing gum!).

Imagine my freak out when someone w/ a badge tapped me on the shoulder and said "are you katie?" and I just knew I was getting booted. Instead he said "I've been reading you for weeks" and walked away playing a cat and mouse game w me all day. Finally at the end of the day I said "are you ever going to tell me who you are?". He said "see all those detectives up there from Modesto? I'm their boss". A week or so later I got an email from him saying "we think we found a piece of evidence on your photo site" and subpeonas were sent, etc. It was all completely surreal.

You can read the whole story more or less here:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-01-13/news/katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure/

I faded in to trial obscurity for years after that trial til this one...and I'm getting ready to fade again...I'm so damn over exposed, esp to myself.

Nope - You can't "fade" now.....You will be here with us all the way thru, friend...We are all right here with you.

A great article.
Crime scene tape.... The new fashion.

And what a smile on you.
My heart hurts reading your story again.
Tears when I read this...
“I want to be a presence—let them know I’m in this real terrible club with you guys, and I’m not going to let you be alone.”

There's a comfort hearing the words..
You are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members