Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess she gets a new number as she transitions from jail to prison, so just waiting for those smiling , I'm so happy to be here new mug shots. I just don't want to waste my time on prisoner #2013.

She writes her number as P458434 ...

Don't quote me but I think it was in the Detective Flor*s interview of JA Part #14, there was a very, very subtle JA confession of sorts.

It shows Detective questioning what JA's motive was and if she was jealous she wasn't going to Cancun?

JA responds something to the effect, "well, a little but that wasn't the reason"

The "reason" for what JA?????!!!! :banghead:

Anyone else catch that???

When will JA not be able to give interviews? I am assuming when she is sentenced...does anyone know if that is correct? I will be very glad for the day when she can't make any public statement.

I seem to recall Jodi wanting to do something in the woods, so, sure it's on topic. I don't remember a bear being involved, but obviously she would have included one eventually. Perhaps one of the Chicago variety.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish DD would shut the He** up! He knows nothing!

He needs an intervention. Seriously. He keeps running to the defense of his "professional colleagues" and getting himself worked up to the point at which he's squeaking.

And he doesn't get that Arias has sucked him in ... through the tv screen. lol

She writes her number as P458434 ...

And if you add up the numbers they total 28 which is the age that she committed the heinous crime!

That's an example of the Law of Attraction in action within the Hippocampus!

:Banana2:

She has a big pot of quotes, misquotes and cryptic comments littered across her tweets and "interviews" and I swear there is a hidden message in it all.

Yeah, I decoded it, the message is, "Single white/Hispanic female, 32, looking for unconventional relationship. Available during visitor's hours only so only the patient need apply."

Good catch! Smart peeps on WS. :)

And if you add up the numbers they total 28 which is the age that she committed the heinous crime!

That's an example of the Law of Attraction in action within the Hippocampus!

:Banana2:

Don't quote me but I think it was in the Detective Flor*s interview of JA Part #14, there was a very, very subtle JA confession of sorts.

It shows Detective questioning what JA's motive was and if she was jealous she wasn't going to Cancun?

JA responds something to the effect, "well, a little but that wasn't the reason"

The "reason" for what JA?????!!!! :banghead:

Anyone else catch that???

There were two very telling moments in that interrogation. One is what you've pointed out, and the other is this:

Jodi: Yeah, (very softly) just previous. I told him my phone was dying and that was true. I thought I left my charger in Monterey with Matt. I really, honestly thought I left my charger there. And I had been talking all day between . . . just on the phone and I take a lot of pictures of myself (laughing).

Not sure how I got on topic here.

Does anyone else find the co host of DD odd? She makes all kinds of faces and sounds, and yet says nothing!

IMO, I believe the majority of those folks are fake. They all say the same things, and literallys dozens of them complain that they have lost computers and tablets due to "haters" hacking them and putting viruses on them. Lmao

Actually, I can believe that. My son knows a lot about a whole world online of trolls who live to torment the idiots of the internet (JAII supporters being one). I should not say I agree with these tactics, as everyone has their rights to believe what they want, but I also can not say I am really losing sleep over it either. He mentioned on verdict day that the group Anonymous (the ones who blew Stubenville up and got things moving) was rumbling about that site, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

Thankfully he is not one to DO (I would shut him down so fast his head would spin) these kinds of things, but he does enjoy the forums where these types hang out. He even got me hooked on REDDIT when the Boston bombers were being tracked. I spent about 24 hours listening to police scanners from the area, it was kind of cool to know what was happening WAY before the major media.

Wasn't it just bizarre to watch the DT suddenly switch strategy midstream?

What a way to tell the jury its all been a fat lie and they've wasted 4 months of their lives indulging Jodi's sexual exhibitionism.

*ugh*

ITA!!! After "I wasn't there" and "the ninjas did it" ...

JA: 'It was self defense. Wait!! It was manslaughter in the heat of passion/the moment!!!! Wait. Wait. Well, whatev. That hypocrite deserved it.'

I have a warm, hopeful feeling about my suspicions re: JA and her demands of her DT. When it comes to appeals, she will be -- given her control freakishness -- SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11