Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do y'all think JA is referring to in this tweet?
"I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all."

My first thought was MM, (because he would never betray her) but I don't think you could say she "worked" with him in her case. She seemed close with JW, so maybe it's her.

Jodi will be housed in the maximum security unit (currently 132 inmates) at Perryville, not in gen-pop. According to this article that I linked below, there isn't much of a difference between LWOP and death row in terms of an inmate's day-to-day life. She'll be in a cell by herself for 23 hours a day regardless of the sentence.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...like-behind-bars-for-Jodi-Arias#ixzz2T6pfEs75

that cell reminds me of an ikea college dorm ad.

My first thought was MM, (because he would never betray her) but I don't think you could say she "worked" with him in her case. She seemed close with JW, so maybe it's her.

she tried to work with him on the case, but the magazines didn't make it out.

Now Dr Drew is backing away from his BPD affirmation because a bigger stronger doctor got on and whipped his butt .. wibbly wobbly jellyfish for a spine ..

Ah, I think it's the interviewer (Troy?). He released the voicemail.

We have been all over that voicemail for days now. But HLN just mentioned it tonight as in "how on earth did she make that call if Troy was out of the office and couldn't accept collect calls?" They should pay closer attention to WS. She probably had a loaded phone card....

Who do y'all think JA is referring to in this tweet?
"I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all."

I think her 15 minutes are up and she needs to realize she is nothing but a number now. She can now learn to be a magician and disappear.

Probably right, but wondered whether if you considered his alleged involvement in pre-trial hearings, and the "secret" message sent per the mags JA tried to smuggle out whether she might have considered that working with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11