Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be a problem, legally?

I saw the reporter on Gretta, and she asked him-did the lawyers allow the interview? and he said, I don't know, she is an adult, in charge of herself. -
If she had NOT been allowed to do the interview, she would have been filing some kind of complaint for that.

How many fictional characters do we know of that Jodi fabricated? There was the male stalker that Sky Hughes mentioned, and an ex-boyfriend(?) named Steve Carrol or something like that, referenced in the text messages. Is there any proof that Victor Arias ever existed? Are there any others?

I think any boyfriend she mentions that she cannot produce a picture of is made up. We know how much she loves being in pictures and taking pictures. No way did she have a boyfriend and did not get a picture with him.

I think there were far fewer men in Jodi's life then she would like us to believe.
No proof of Victor Arias, and I would still like proof of her Costa Rica trip in high school. I called BS on that long ago. I think she got money from her parents for the trip and then hung out with Bobby for the entire time she was supposed to be there.

We still have not seen all these "friends" she talks about having back home either - nor have any of them ever been seen at her trial. I think she was odd enough that most people who knew her wanted nothing to do with her.

Does anyone actually think that they were together on that day or that she staged those pictures? The one with the leg close up looks like she has it resting on something. The camera looks like it is resting on the same thing. I would think if she could get them in a picture together, she would have preferred that. Something seems off to me.

If this was discussed previously, I apologize in advance.

At this time and previously I almost consider it a moot point. that for discussion, I always thought it was very strange if you have a digital camera and you are posing and taking pictures in that situation you take more than one! I am talking about the naked pictures. Any person takes more than one with digital they take lots of one pose in my experience oops oops oops

my opinion I mean... thinking of somebody ever did that I mean.. As I would never do naked pictures of course lol!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

<modsnip>

~

Every time I see reruns of Jodi answering questions, all I see is Susan Smith. I think Arias looked down more than making eye contact or looking like she was at least trying to connect with her audience. :stormingmad:

I hope Martinez points out to the jurors, Jodi's repeated remarks/threats about committing suicide. Travis, himself told the Hughes (sp?) that he was afraid she would commit suicide if he broke off the relationship. Jodi doesn't have the guts to kill herself. Heck, she couldn't stand the pain of the little prick when she tried to kill herself in jail.

In my experience, when people are suicidal, they keep it to themselves. If Jodi doesn't get what she wants, she simply tells people will commit suicide. How many times has she claimed this, yet she is still with us. I can only pray that the jurors see through this and give her the DP. :please:

I always thought they were staged.

And I am glad that the prosecutor did not even go down that rabbit hole. Just more baffle them with other stuff to confuse the jury when they should be focusing on the premeditation in the killing!

BBM:

:seeya: I think those pics were staged ... I know what you are saying, but I am :waitasec: "challenged" when it comes to cameras ... lol ... so I don't know the right words.

I have looked at those photos and something just doesn't look "right" -- "my gut" tells me that she "staged" it because she is a sneak and a manipulator.

:moo:

I would have to agree. The lighting sucks. But then Travis is giving the peace sign in one, toward the camera....like he knows it's there. That whole day just doesn't make sense. Why would Travis have agreed to the pictures knowing he hated and mistrusted Jodie? But they just don't look like they were taking without his knowledge. Now...could they have been taken before and the date altered?

I think it's 9am, but I will not be putting my money on it.

Dr. Horn will be there and ready to testify though. :luv:

When he talks about the horrible panic filled death Travis endured, gasping for breath, it should seal Jodia Arias' fate.

:seeya: Hello Y'All ! I took a "break" the past couple of days, and now catching up.

:drumroll: I am so looking forward to the Aggravation Phase this Wednesday !

Any predictions ?

:drama: . . . Will JA suddenly get one of her "Wednesday migraines" ?

:drama: . . . Will JA pull more of her usual "stunts" in the courtroom ?

:drama: . . . Does anyone think she "ditched" her attorneys ?

:drama: . . . Or maybe JA will still be in the psyche ward ?

No telling ... and no doubt Wednesday will be filled with drama !

:seeya:
Will Jodie crawl under the table and refuse to come out .. Unless she can tweet again.

I find it very interesting that the state wasn't involved at all in chambers last week per cnn. That it was strictly between JA and her defense team. I still have a huge problem that the sheriff allowed that interview, I knew it just reeked of his involvement. I think it will be a problem come wednesday. Legally.

This post assumes that neither of the attorney knew of it? I think both sides knew it was going on.

Does anyone actually think that they were together on that day or that she staged those pictures? The one with the leg close up looks like she has it resting on something. The camera looks like it is resting on the same thing. I would think if she could get them in a picture together, she would have preferred that. Something seems off to me.

If this was discussed previously, I apologize in advance.
It's always bugged me too, KatFish. Do we have any evidence, other than Jodi, that they had sex and posed for those photos that day?

OT Just starting watching HLN, I know I should not have switched to that channel, but seeing OJ the slime that he is has the same prison aging fall that JA is showing. Prison sure does a number on you as well as it should.

A reminder from our Rules & Etiquette thread (lots and lots of helpful information in this thread):

"Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners. If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first."

:tyou: and hang in there--it'll be Wednesday before we know it!

Didnt someone say that it wasnt Travis penis in that pic!
I say
How would they prove different!
Will the right penis please stand at attention.

Lord I'm too old for the penis roll call :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Those pics were on Travis's camera....which Jodi hadn't had a chance to play with yet because he just bought it. But could she have switched memory cards and those photos were old? Could she screw with the date feature and just leave that memory card in the camera?

Another butcher. We have to listen to alllll
Day the infamous oj Simpson ughhhhhhhyhhh

How many fictional characters do we know of that Jodi fabricated? There was the male stalker that Sky Hughes mentioned, and an ex-boyfriend(?) named Steve Carrol or something like that, referenced in the text messages. Is there any proof that Victor Arias ever existed? Are there any others?
Sure, we have the fictional "campers" that Arias invented to justify the need for the 9-mm she bought after Travis was murdered.

Lord I'm too old for the penis roll call :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Those pics were on Travis's camera....which Jodi hadn't had a chance to play with yet because he just bought it. But could she have switched memory cards and those photos were old? Could she screw with the date feature and just leave that memory card in the camera?

Hey I'm no spring chicken over here :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:seeya:

A reminder from our Rules & Etiquette thread (lots and lots of helpful information in this thread):

"Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners. If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first."

:tyou: and hang in there--it'll be Wednesday before we know it!

Sorry, I totally forgot about the rules of posting links of this nature. Thank you for this post and I will not post a link that I believe is questionable unless I ok it with a mod.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member