Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing I was thinking this morning, as much as I scream everytime I see JA going rouge, I cannot turn away. On a positive note, I say let her keep thinking she runs the show. Makes her appeal process that much quicker for a path to the gurney

Dmacky, you kept me from fretting myself to death. Thank you for finding and posting the entire interview on KSAZ. I have watched the edited versions too many times to count, hoping to hear & see the portion about her conspicuous bruising. Due to the string of lies Arias told during this session with Troy Hayden, my attention drifted and I've regretted that ever since. This is the first time since Geraldo At Large that the complaints about her defense team have resurfaced. I really cannot tell you how much I appreciate your posting this. Thank you VERY big!

I don't know what I would do; I've never had kids and never will.
All I know is that the Arias' are in a horrific situation and they're doing the best they can.
Clearly a lot of people (like 10-100 thousands) hate and blame them.
How would any of us deal with that sort of pressure?
I think they have shown truly remarkable restraint.

If Jodi was my spawn... I would blame myself enough for everybody. It's what happens when you're a Mom.

If I was JA's mom or gm, you guys would not have to guess if I was giving the media/NG the finger; I would leave no doubt.

No flack from me! I think her Mom is another in her string of victims.

That said ... I wish I could say honestly that I wouldn't do anything crazy if my child were accused ... or even proven to have committed such a crime... but the fact is .. I can almost guarantee that I would stop at nothing to protect my child. Not proud of that... but willing to admit it to make my point.

Thank you so much for your reply, AZWatcher. This is exactly the way I feel.
Regardless of what people say that they would NEVER do, I don't think there is a mother out there that IF God forbid they were EVER put in this unimaginable situation, would ever turn there back on their own child.

One thing that bugged me after the verdict, JA should have been handcuffed and hauled off in full view of everyone. Second, I hope she shows up tomorrow in prison garb.

Does anybody know if the reason these things didn't and won't happen is because we still have to go through the penalty phase?

I think JSS will let her wear regular clothes, since the jury is still deciding more of her fate, and somehow clothes seem to have a part in that decision. I noticed OJ was wearing prison clothes AND HANDCUFFED yesterday, but I guess that's b/c it was only in front of the judge, and I guess clothes don't matter to judges. :scared:

HLN just said JA is expected in court today for a status conference. They are trying to find out what this is about.

If Jodi was my spawn... I would blame myself enough for everybody. It's what happens when you're a Mom.

I don't blame the parents for the way Jodi turned out. They have limited control. If she was as afraid of her parents as she claimed, she never would have been growing pot on the roof :floorlaugh: Seriously, my father would have come unglued if I did that. I tried growing a plant in my room when I was about 17 maybe...it turned out like all my plants. It was a long stringy stem with a few tiny leaves and eventually it died. I smoked it anyway... :floorlaugh: Didn't do a thing. I gave up on pot. When I tried it about 40 years later, it made me paranoid. The doc says that's often the case when you get older. I was hoping it would help my anxiety and it's legal here with a medical card. But it wasn't a good experience for me. I was still anxious, but also very paranoid. It wasn't a good look. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just a little coincidence...CMJA has same birthday of convicted OJ....hmmmm..both can stay in jail .....

One thing that bugged me after the verdict, JA should have been handcuffed and hauled off in full view of everyone. Second, I hope she shows up tomorrow in prison garb.

Does anybody know if the reason these things didn't and won't happen is because we still have to go through the penalty phase?

I asked the same questions and from what I was told here she will be wearing civilian clothes and not prison garb. I think she should be chained and shackled. After all she is now GUILTY.

Yea but in this latest interview, she claims there were others, including her sisters, who saw bruises....and "they chose not to come forward."
Uhm, hello jodi, it's called a subpoena, there is no "choice" in the matter.

For someone who thinks she's Einstein, girl ain't too bright.

Those who supposedly saw Jodi's bruises were not called to testify because Nurmi knew they wouldn't lie under oath for her. Juan made sure that everyone involved with this case knew he would not tolerate anyone lying for Jodi. I'd bet Nurmi knew that if he had subpoenaed any of those so-called witnesses to the bruises, they would have hurt Jodi's case more than helped...because Juan would have torn their lies apart on cross.

Well we saw her reaction to M1, any guesses as to what her reaction will be if the DEATH verdict is read?? Is THAT when we'll actually see the breakdown/cursing/angry looks/choking JW/lunging at Nurmi?

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 1m
Apparently there's a closed hearing happening or about to. I saw Steven and Samantha Alexander enter the... http://fb.me/1GQI9PYpb

I agree 100 %, at that point she becomes CONVICT.

One thing: what was the point of bringing up Travis allegedly being a pedophile in a self defense case? I can understand them trying to make the jury believe there was physical abuse so that self defense could fly (victims of domestic abuse wouldn't react as a "reasonable" person would if attacked) and allegations of abuse might have helped Jodi if her closet story wasn't so unbelievable. But how did the pedophile allegations fit into their defense? It really didn't: it was just to make Travis Alexander look like a horrible person to the jury hoping it will save Jodi' life. I hope NONE of the jury believed her.

On HLN per Mike, we're supposed to watch on a two screen Tv and then tweet immediately. :)

HLN just said JA is expected in court today for a status conference. They are trying to find out what this is about.

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

BBM: Probably more :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: about JA ...

Curious.......I was wondering what color was the ribbon JA's Gma was wearing. She seemed to be the only one wearing a ribbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288