Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ Thanks to Jodi, there will be a whole new psych diagnosis. :what:

But, Dr. Demarte did diagnosis with BPD, but there are several other underlying issues there.

GUYS: Someone on another blog reminded me how tortuous the ME testimony is going to be for the family and it also reminded me how we (or at least me, personally) tend to let the thought of Travis' family float to the back of our brains to be replaced by my fascination with this creature. I just now let myself think of how I'd feel if Jim were the one cut to pieces and I have to hear about it and look at him over and over again. This must be pure torture. It's times like this that I'm grateful people have their community (even if it is a church) to surround them with love and support. This is just such a tragic case. All because some slightly neglectful parents didn't see themselves, then didn't listen to Stabby's chums, that the gollum was developing right before their eyes. (no offense to Gollum) I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Jodi Arias Case will be a learning experience to the psychological community for years to come. I'd love to listen to Dr. DeMarte discuss this, but she probably can't. Maybe she'll write a book. Jodi Arias' psychoses would fill one. But I drone on. Sorry.

Nite all! I forgot my Donavan yoga meme... Will work on it tomorrow! Thanks for the fun tonight!

Does anyone else, besides the Anna Nicole Smith judge, think the jurors are watching HLN, or CNN at the very least?

We have court tomorrow at noon our time so I've got to go...

Good Night - See Y'all Tomorrow.....

My favorite part is STILL the Starbucks Ninja Screwdriver-wielding Skateboarders. Can't help it. Just thinking about it makes me giggle. I re-watched that part of Juan's closing today.

The "hoard of skateboarders." Brilliant. :floorlaugh:

My favorite part of trial has always been when Jodi was sworn in.

Clerk: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

Arias: "It depends."

:floorlaugh:

BBM~ Thanks to Jodi, there will be a whole new psych diagnosis. :what:

But, Dr. Demarte did diagnosis with BPD, but there are several other underlying issues there.

Oh yeah, ders a pupu plattah o' PDs der, brah.

I think maybe in Jodi's warped sense of reality she is saying she would rather die than live out a life sentence because she sees death as placing her where Travis is/with Travis!

I'm watching it now .. see what you mean, it's a portrait of Jodi.

Dido - Here With Me - YouTube[/QUOTE

Thank for putting that video up.

The last thing she does is go to bed, and the man turned into a woman, maybe Donavan.

It is so strange she has no girlfriends, real girlfriends, just convicted felons.

Has everyone hated her, even childhood friends.

Very telling there.

Yes, thank you for putting this up. Listen to the lyrics, they are telling her thoughts--her obsession.

Does anyone else, besides the Anna Nicole Smith judge, think the jurors are watching HLN, or CNN at the very least?

The jurors are under admonition from the Judge not to watch any media on the case. I believe they are abiding by that.

(I have always thought that ANS judge was a bit weird. Didn't he break down in tears on the bench at one of the custody hearings or whatever?)

I don't. Why?
'Cause I hadn't watched HLN for years before this trial;
I thought it was still CNN with a ticker at the bottom.

:moo:

-Donovan
-Aunt?
-Mom

ALV not allowed back and Dr. Samuels crawled away.

No exes, she has no female friends.

Maybe an employee of Estrella... that's it.

But who's going to speak on behalf of CMJA? Did they find a teacher from high school like they did Scott Peterson? Or maybe mommy will speak? I doubt baby brother will, as he's left some pretty mixed messages on FB. Oh, and she hit him in the head with a bat.

Maybe ALV or Samuels?

Brewer - No
Matt M - nah, I don't think he'd show up in court
Donovan Bering - now that would be interesting

I don't think we'll see any testimony of what a loving wonderful person CMJA is and that her life should be spared.

Just MOO

Mel

I don't think so. I do believe they are taking this case very seriously. Now mind you, I do believe it's highly possible that while shopping, or even going out to eat, they overheard people talking about her. Wasn't she on the cover of People or some other rag-mag in recent weeks. That would be difficult to avoid.

Besides, it's the talk of the town. So unless they are hermits, they are bound to hear something. Although unintentional.

MOO

Mel

Did anyone catch on Dr Drew where he called Donovan a "he" (there was a screen shot of her on the tv)??? LOL. Then I guess a producer told him in his earpiece that it's a SHE and then he was like, oh "'Donovan' that sounded like a guy's name", trying to explain himself.....LOL!!!!!!!!!

White out hadn't even been invented yet when I took typing class in high school.

I miss the "Chorus of Music" that used to happen on the electrics when the Typing Teacher had the whole class going F D S A J K L M . It was great. :floorlaugh:

Oh, and when us in the back row figured out how to send missiles by putting a projectile on a certain key and letting it rip. :floorlaugh:

Those were the days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member