Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point about CKJA NOT thinking far enough ahead to realize that Ole Sheriff Joe would throw her arse in the Crazy Cell! Boy oh boy, that explains the stroke she is throwing right now! She planned that interview to take all the JOY away from the Alexander's after the FINALLY, after all these years of the JODI SHOW, they would get a few moments of relief and joy from the Jury siding with JUSTICE instead of the lies and lies of CKJA. There was NO way CKJA was going to allow Travis or his family to have any moments of peace, thus the interview pity party. Thankfully, Sheriff Joe put the Kaibash on her next episode of the Jodi Show! What she did is only going to make the Jury MORE inclined to give her the DP, even though they aren't supposed to know, we all know they have some kind of idea what's going on. CKJA will still get what's coming to her, Justice delayed is STILL JUSTICE!

Yep, just as she planned ahead of time to kill Travis she planned ahead for the post verdict interview. Every move is very calculated.

Id bet money this whole defense strategy was all Jodi's idea. If they wanted to do it a different way she would not let them. I don't think its even about DP or anything else for JA. Its about revenge on the victim she destroyed physically and she will continue until her last breath to trash Travis as long as anyone will give her a platform to voice it. Even after death she is still out for revenge and obsessed with Travis Alexander no matter what it costs her. I think TA text where she is the worst thing that ever happened to him set her off. She will still be trashing him when they are pumping the vein to inject the needle. Those will be her last words.

OMG...shut this demon seed down! She has been threatening to kill herself forever and surprise, surprise, she is still here. She will never kill herself. She will be writing letters to Judges for the next 100 years trying to get out. She is playing the suicide card so she doesn't have to listen to the Alexander's victim statements. Well too bad for her, they had to listen to her for 18 days and now its her turn.

She knew she was going to be found guilty the minute she knew they had a picture of her dragging poor Travis's dead body down the hall. It was over then. This woman has had 5 years to scheme and plan out what she was going to do and she is doing it. Unbelievable! This Judge needs to take serious control and do whatever needs to be done. You are a convicted murderer Jodi....its over.

Yes this whole trial was an exercise in her getting attention (Manifesto release coming soon!) and carrying through on her vengeance after her plea deal was denied.

If she wanted to kill herself she had a 9mm and bullets in her possession many days before her arrest :banghead:

Well, she told det. Flores their pain would be 'temporary'.

I guess she thinks 5 years is long enough for them to get it!

:facepalm:

I couldn't believe it when I heard her say that. A little bit of the real Jodi peeking through.

Has anyone here read Stephen King's book "The Stand"? When Jodi Arias is being interviewed or questioned in her trial, she reminds me of Randall Flagg

I believe it certainly is a battle over good and evil. And I think she is the spawn of the devil. jmo

Just for that the court should strap her to a Hannibal Lecter gurney with her eyes propped open Clockwork Orange style and have the family stand two feet in front of her and tell her what they think of what she did. Then the jail can replay the audio on an endless loop in her cell for the next decade until that needle goes into her arm.

Is this the jailhouse presser from 2008 or 2009 they're showing on IS right now? Quite the eye-opener.

Yep, just as she planned ahead of time to kill Travis she planned ahead for the post verdict interview. Every move is very calculated.

I agree..all planned. I bet she gave them a list of very carefully constructed questions that she already had answers for. Stick the knife in Travis and his family one more time.

Such unbelievable evil! Does she really think anyone believes her at this point?

Has anyone gotten any info regarding what happened in court yesterday?

My working hypothesis is that Jodi Ann was not in a good mood after getting Murder One--she actually thought she would get 2nd degree or manslaughter. That's how delusional and self-absorbed she is.

On top of the conviction, she now has to face the cruelty phase--it will be bad news for her, since she has no defense for that. It is what it is--the jury doesn't believe she shot him first, they believed Juan.

And she does not want to listen to the family tell her exactly what she is--she is so narcissistic that she can't bear any criticism. She wants to blunt the effect by forcing them to use videotape. I highly doubt the judge will grant that.

And finally, despite her machinations and denials, she DOES NOT WANT DEATH. She had ample time to kill herself in the time before she was arrested. It never happened. Not even close.

She knows this jury will vote unanimously for DEATH. So she's throwing a fit. We should all be over the moon at this news--she's finally feeling the consequences & she can't talk herself out of them!!!!!!

OMG! I have never ventured into the crazy land of CKJA's supporters and I'm sorry I did now. Words under a picture of Travis in a body bag that warn those who physically and sexually abuse women and think they will get away with it... OMG! I can't believe that this is allowed.

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I saw that this AM....couldn't believe what I was looking at and reading....I was curious about these supports sites for JA and what they were saying now that she's been convicted of M1...you don't want to go there...so disgusting....

Hopefully this verdict is never overturned and JA never walks free. I have no doubt she has alot of names on her "Slash Throat" list. She is evil in the fullest form.

UGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Tex you have to stop this with all the food!!!!!!! I want this now!

Are bacon enchiladas low fat? :floorlaugh:

Thats what I want for breakfast!

I couldn't believe it when I heard her say that. A little bit of the real Jodi peeking through.

For some reason I was just thinking about you and the Ambien stories we were all telling the other day. Was thinking, "her dog never told her about the time she got up and baked a pie in her sleep only for him to eat it before she got up." Lol.

A theory: I've read statements about friends and family of Travis saying they thought Jodi wasn't "good for him." Instead of killing Travis, would she have possibly tried to harm them- essentially "silence her critics". I think Ryan Burns dodged a bullet when Jodi was charged. I honestly feel he, along with Travis' friends and family, would have felt her wrath for daring to criticize her (Ryan Burnes testimony, per say). Chris and Sky Hughes tried to help Travis see the light. I think they realized she wasn't good for him, but also that he was in potential danger. Just my thoughts.

Am I missing anything, or did I get the gist of it? Feel free to add anything. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millerx3