Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV's next tour will be "Was Snow White given a Lethal Injection?"

:floorlaugh: I see a needle going into an apple on the PowerPoint slide! BTW, will this be a keynote breakout speech?

so when the family left the court today after it was cancelled, two of the woman as they were walking out said "i hope none of the jury saw that" then the other woman said 'yep" followed by "wow" by the other..... wonder what the heck happened in there!!!

thats JA family by the way that im talking about... so something happened that would be detrimental to JA

My money is on Dexter...:drumroll:

While I agree Jodi and Scott would hook up, I believe they'd do in OJ in a knife-stabbing frenzy. Then, Jodi would devour Scott alive. But it wouldn't be Jodi's fault.

LMAO! See Urban Dictionary for "meat curtains"! I have never.....

"meat curtains"? I heard "roast beef curtains"...to narrow it down. I don't even remember when I heard that..nothing to do with JA. Yuck!

Exactly. She is a shade of normal...the long time verified nurses with Gyn/OB experience have said its normal. Let's leave it at that.
If it keeps up I will have to watch ear lavage/ear wax removal videos on YouTube to get her pictures out of my mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

As much as I hate Jodi, I have to say she is normal, too. I am an RN and have worked on a postpartum floor and have seen many things that can never be unseen.

The question I have though is which doctor will do a psychiatric assessment of her......Dr. Samuels or Dr. DeMarte.

While I agree Jodi and Scott would hook up, I believe they'd do in OJ in a knife-stabbing frenzy. Then, Jodi would devour Scott alive. But it wouldn't be Jodi's fault.

But where does the atomic kangaroo move come in?

I will go 10 days out of 10 even....so much so his chair was scooted over so far that he might as well have sat with Det Flores and JM. I kinda think sometimes he would have preferred that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That is so funny. At Times I thought Nurmi was in admiration of Juan. Probably thinking to himself "Oh let me yell at her like you get to"

so when the family left the court today after it was cancelled, two of the woman as they were walking out said "i hope none of the jury saw that" then the other woman said 'yep" followed by "wow" by the other..... wonder what the heck happened in there!!!

So, who was it that managed to get that close to the family to overhear their conversation?

So, who was it that managed to get that close to the family to overhear their conversation?

ABC News had cameras and microphones running as they walked past.

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

I like the idea of throwing Dexter in there! I would so root for him.

And then the next season could be the Big Brother Nutter Farm... it could be ALV, Samuels, Geffner... and what the h#ll... let's throw in Gus Searcy. Geffner and Gus could have a burp-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan