Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck could Jennifer possibly be writing about? Seriously? She just wants to show the most disrespect she can to the state by pretending not to pay attention. Ugh.

She's probably writing Jodi a nice little note: "Dear Jodi, I think your screwed. Nice knowing ya. Hugs and kisses, Jenny".

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY - this is....blank blank blank
HUGS!!!!! and holding the Alexander Family close.......

Ack! I've been ridiculously busy at work prepping for a huge meeting next week. Couldn't live stream and thought it started at 1:00 p.m. Can someone give me a brief highlight...I can't read through the boards. TIA!!

Stupid shiny old party blouse CMja is wearing is such a ridiculous choice for today.

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Now images of Travis' hands are shown with the defensive wounds. Juan asks him to explain a defensive wound. #JodiArias

Jodi's hair is not working for her today, no curtain to hide her face. Wonder if she started new meds? Looks puffy.

12:55 PMjose miguel @reporterjmiguelWith every photo shown the members of the public shake their head in disbelief.

12:57 PMElizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinHorn says this wound was difficult to do and would require "some effort." #jodiariasReplyRetweetFavorite

12:57 PMjose miguel @reporterjmiguelYour heart breaks for the Alexander family during this testimony.

How hard would someone have to stab impact a victim's skull? I'm thinking very hard.

Her breathing is calm and steady. She's not disturbed in the least. It's like this is preceeding is just a distraction in her day and she's got other things to tend to.

New depths of cold and soulless.

Even someone who had NO knowledge of this case, didn't know what kind of evil the convicted murderess is could see the difference between JA's "crying" and Travis' loved ones pain. The Alexanders emotions are palpable & powerful, one can FEEL them through the screen when they look at them; in contrast to JA, you can see how fake it is, nothing but a cold wind blowing from her. It sickens me beyond belief.

I truly worry for Steven Alexander. He's always so strong in court, looking at every single picture & being a pillar of strength. It always looks to me like he's holding everything in & it breaks my heart.

It seems like Azcentral's autofocus is malfunctioning. Anyone else getting blurriness on the live stream feed??

This SUX!!!!! How can I drool over Dr. Horn when the idiot camera man will only show the JA?!?!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrr

From WAT 1 :

1 m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The image of Travis' throat that is slashed is up on the screen and they are discussing the pain that would have come from it. #JodiArias

2s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

All of the females in the family of Travis' have their heads down. His brother still has his head up and is listening to Horn. #JodiArias

This has got to be so hard for Travis Family !

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

That's enough. This was a depraved murder. If this isn't cruel I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769