aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias Diary ‏@JodiAriasDiary 3m

#JodiArias Dear diary: Another day in court. Nothing newsworthy to report.

Yeah, the only reaction I saw was her staring down the jury. She wants REVENGE.

If she gets on the stand she will aim it at the Alexander family
IMO
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The jury doesn't really need any more testimony to convince them that JA deserves nothing less than death but it'll be good for the family to say what they want to say in court. I can't wait to see JA be even more humiliated for all the world to see.

She will probably have a shiny, new coloring book when they get to make their statements. You know she is going to do her best to ignore them and use the hair curtain.

After this is all over, I really, really, really, really hope Wilmontt and Nurmi give some candid interviews.

Beth is saying that she watched both sides and JA huddled with her atty's before being taken back to jail, Travis family hugs. Sombre on JA side. Good. Is there really a facebook page that JA family is posting on and saying things about Travis family members? How could they do that?

What I saw from he aunt was not that bad.

FROM TWITTER

Dear diary: Another day in court. Nothing newsworthy to report.”

No one has been sent to death row for 82 years from that jurisdiction. JA may very well be headed there. So far this jury seems to be sticking to the facts and not swayed by emotion. Tomorrow will probably be an emotional day for them when TA family speak.
Does anyone think that JA will take the stand during this phase? I think she knows they arent going to believe her or feel sorry for her now.

Huh? I think you may be thinking of something else. JM has a few people on death row right now, including a woman.

Everybody get ready to hear about how nice Jodi was to the boy who'd scraped his knee while she was in kindergarten and her perfect attendance award in high school (before dropping out, of course). :rolleyes:

I'm predicting a unanimous vote for death too.

When Travis bought that woman a burger and delivered it to her where she stood on the side of the road? Jodi didn't stop him. That's what a great person she is.

Yeah, the only reaction I saw was her staring down the jury. She wants REVENGE.
I have to say at one point I thought she would come over the table at Juan. I give stink eye and have all my life. But that look she gave was of pure hatred and I really thought she was going to go over the table at one point. She used the "I will stare you all down today and kill you with my eyes" look....

So Juvenile JA, so very very Juvenile! Time for you to Grow up and your hangers on as well. Grow UP! Grow a Pair as we say in this house. Don't even bother trying to tweet for her "donovan" or whatever your 'name' is. As soon as that jury isn't in the room we see a DIFFERENT JA every single time.:stormingmad:

I'm off tomorrow, JA you better not pull a stunt! I don't have many "stomach virus's left". Please JSS, let's get this done. The Alexander Family has been through way too much already, not to mention the rest of us. Let this be over tomorrow! It will be over tomorrow says the Law of Attraction.

I really can't read into the lack of emotion today...the defense had to have been prepared for this. Just based on law alone, there was little doubt what the jury's decision would be if they followed instructions. I think they knew it was imminent.

MOO

She's more ticked nobody will take her call for an exclusive interview. Still love the fact everyone in power called her bluff

I am so impressed with this jury. When JA said in her "ahem" interview that this was HER jury, and the jury she was meant to have I shook my head no. This is Travis' jury, the one HE was meant to have. God bless them all.

I couldn't be here with all of you today to watch the amazing Juan in action, so I must catch up on Youtube now to see his brilliant opening and closing today. Thanks to everyone for your awesome posts so that I could follow some of the proceedings at work. You all rock my world. :rockon:

One step closer to justice for Travis and the Alexander family!!

What I saw from he aunt was not that bad.

I actually cannot imagine; I would avoid all media; all social sites etc, esp during the trial. I find it really odd that they would do this. To each their own yes?

I started watching. I can see she really doesn;t want the death penalty. That's for sure. Her fake crying. Such a little actress.

Would have loved to see her in jail clothes and chains though.

I noticed that too. I have a feeling by the way wilmott was vigorously shaking her head no, that Jodi was about to :scared:.

I wish a lip-reader would help us out. She talked to JW for quite a while in full view of the camera!

After this is all over, I really, really, really, really hope Wilmontt and Nurmi give some candid interviews.

They won't - their careers are at stake, they can't bad mouth their clients after the fact, nor can they admit they knew she was guilty. They will not divulge any behind the scenese stuff. So don't hold your breath for it. Nurmi is going into private practice, wouldn't look too good for any potential future clients to see that he cannot remain confidential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member