AK AK - Anchorage, 'Eklutna Annie' WhtFem 311UFAK, 16-23, unique jewelry, Jul'80

Two other possibilities are that she has not been reported missing or that she is not yet in Namus and will enter later.
Yes. As we've seen in so many other cases, there's often a disconnect between the LE who know about a deceased victim and the families desperately trying to find their loved one even many years later.

Laurie Baier was seen for the last time on April 27, 1977. Her vehicle was subsequently found abandoned on a forest road in Matagami, Quebec.

View attachment 471898View attachment 471899
Laurie was born in California, where Eklutna Annie may have been picked up from. I doubt it means Laurie may have gone back to CA though, but it's an interesting connection.

Laurie was born in California, where Eklutna Annie may have been picked up from. I doubt it means Laurie may have gone back to CA though, but it's an interesting connection.

In addition to the resemblance we have something more: even those investigating believe that she may have come to Alaska from Washington or California.

We also need to search for missing girls in Washington state.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP6391
Angela Mae Meeker, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: July 7, 1979
Missing From: Tacoma, Washington
Missing Age: 13 Years

1704322014109.pngange.png

Missing Person/NamUs #MP6579
Sherry Elizabeth Roach, Female, Multiple
Date of Last Contact: June 8, 1976
Missing From: San Mateo, California
Missing Age: 17 Years
1704322654348.png1704322684739.png1704322696404.png

Circumstances of Disappearance: Sherry was last seen on June 8, 1976 when she left the halfway house she was living at to take the bus to work. She has not been seen since.

I'm done looking and here's what I found so far:
Tami Sussi.jpg
Original
Original

Eklutna Annie UP10217Tami Lee Sussi
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian
Age16 - 2517
DLC/DOD1979 - 1980December 30, 1979
Height4'11 - 5'35'
WeightUnknown100 pounds
Hair ColorLight brown with reddish tintBlonde/Strawberry
Eye ColorUnknownHazel
Distinctive FeaturesUnknown/None1 1/2 inch scar on left wrist.
CircumstancesRemains found buried under power line in wooded area. Robert Hansen confessed to her murder. May have been from California or Washington.Last seen in Los Angeles, California, on December 30, 1979. May have gone to Medford, Oregon, after her disappearance.
DistanceLos Angeles - Eklutna3,371 miles
The reconstruction is whats getting me here. I see portions of resemblance in both. In the new one, her face shape matches IMO, but the nose doesn't. In the old one, the nose matches IMO, but the face shape doesn't. I still think this is possible though. Should I send it in?

I submitted Peggy Ann Reed several years ago to Ak State Troopers but never heard back. I see she has been ruled out but at least someone looked into it. Eklutna Annie is never far from my mind and has been since she was found. I will keep looking as long as I am still alive.Cannot see your Jane Doe map without paying.

I'm done looking and here's what I found so far:
View attachment 471986
Original
Original

Eklutna Annie UP10217Tami Lee Sussi
SexFemaleFemale
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/Caucasian
Age16 - 2517
DLC/DOD1979 - 1980December 30, 1979
Height4'11 - 5'35'
WeightUnknown100 pounds
Hair ColorLight brown with reddish tintBlonde/Strawberry
Eye ColorUnknownHazel
Distinctive FeaturesUnknown/None1 1/2 inch scar on left wrist.
CircumstancesRemains found buried under power line in wooded area. Robert Hansen confessed to her murder. May have been from California or Washington.Last seen in Los Angeles, California, on December 30, 1979. May have gone to Medford, Oregon, after her disappearance.
DistanceLos Angeles - Eklutna3,371 miles
The reconstruction is whats getting me here. I see portions of resemblance in both. In the new one, her face shape matches IMO, but the nose doesn't. In the old one, the nose matches IMO, but the face shape doesn't. I still think this is possible though. Should I send it in?
Nice find, similar eyebrows, going to check out her thread.. imo.

On July 17, 1980 the remains of an unidentified female were discovered in a heavily wooded area, one mile south of Eklutna Lake Road near mile post two in Eklutna Alaska. It is suspected she had been deceased at least one year prior to recovery. The Jane Doe is believed to have been between 16 and 25 years of age. She was White with possible Native American admixture. She was between 4'11" and 5'1" and had long light brown hair with a red tint. The Jane Doe was found wearing a brown leather jacket, a light colored knit sweater, jeans, and red knee-high high-heeled boots. She was also wearing a wide copper bracelet with three turquoise stones, a beaded necklace with a turquoise shell and single heart charm, gold hoop earrings and a gold ring with a white stone. A Timex wrist watch with a gold chain band, a gold case, a brown face and white hands was also located near the remains. Salem brand matches were found in the pocket of the jacket. This unidentified female is a known victim of serial killer Robert Hanson, who murdered 17-21 women around Anchorage, Alaska between 1971-1983. The featured reconstruction is an artist's rendering of what the Jane Doe may have looked like. The additional photos have been enhanced to aid in visual identification and may not reflect the original case file images

1705884522225.png

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82