Found Deceased AK - Kathleen Henry, 30, video of murder victim found, Anchorage, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

As it turns out, you were absolutely right. Ian Calhoun is one who was obviously involved in the sharing/receiving of Brian Smith's videos & pics (they even met up at a park bc BS wanted to show Ian Kathleen's body). Still waiting for this Ian monster to be charged with something...
Welcome to Websleuths, @AshPG85.

I'd like to have doubts about the character of Ian Calhoun, but I can't. He wasn't just humoring Brian Smith and only acting interested. I'd guess they had shared some kind of abuse or snuff material before. MOO, he is probably complicit in some way, even just keeping silent, but I wonder about video production and distribution too.

Valerie Casler is the hero. She was courageous to come forward. She did the right thing. When it came time for Ian Calhoun to do the right thing knowing where the body was, knowing it had been found, knowing BS could do it again to another woman- Ian Calhoun stayed silent and probably worried about his own involvement. Didn't take the stand either, he hid behind the 5th.

All MOO

Welcome to Websleuths, @AshPG85.

I'd like to have doubts about the character of Ian Calhoun, but I can't. He wasn't just humoring Brian Smith and only acting interested. I'd guess they had shared some kind of abuse or snuff material before. MOO, he is probably complicit in some way, even just keeping silent, but I wonder about video production and distribution too.

Valerie Casler is the hero. She was courageous to come forward. She did the right thing.
When it came time for Ian Calhoun to do the right thing knowing where the body was, knowing it had been found, knowing BS could do it again to another woman- Ian Calhoun stayed silent and probably worried about his own involvement. Didn't take the stand either, he hid behind the 5th.

All MOO
RBBM

ITA and it reminds me of Bruce MacArthur as IIRC he also made "films".

I admire Valerie and am very grateful for what she did.

Here is what Antonia Commarck wrote about the 3rd possible victim:
"Does anyone know if there have been any updates about Cassandra Boskofsky’s missing persons case? I was looking into her disappearance because it matches the dates listed on the filing in Brian Steven Smith’s case and her case is listed as “suspicious” on DPS’s quarterly MMIP report."
Link to DPS report: https://dps.alaska.gov/.../2023-Q2-Missing-Persons-Report.pd

Unfinished business in the Brian Smith murder case: Protestors demand answers about Ian Calhoun:​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back