Found Deceased AK - Kathleen Henry, 30, video of murder victim found, Anchorage, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

I thought the same thing. She's 21 years older than him. I wonder if she had some money? I wonder if someday soon there would have been a "suicide note" and the wife would have disappeared into the Alaskan wilds. Oftentimes these guys have some they kill for pleasure, and some they kill for money. Like John Edward Robinson.

I'm not excusing her saying she'll stand by him, by any means. There's a video, lady. I just wonder if she was destined for a premature demise herself. Or, she could be fully aware of what he is and just not care. Time will tell.

I think her being a decent person firstly hard working for the government, gave him a good "cover up".

I thought the same thing. She's 21 years older than him. I wonder if she had some money? I wonder if someday soon there would have been a "suicide note" and the wife would have disappeared into the Alaskan wilds. Oftentimes these guys have some they kill for pleasure, and some they kill for money. Like John Edward Robinson.

I'm not excusing her saying she'll stand by him, by any means. There's a video, lady. I just wonder if she was destined for a premature demise herself. Or, she could be fully aware of what he is and just not care. Time will tell.
From what I've read in the past, serial killer very often have a wife. If course I'm assuming by his nonchalant and that he easily almost
You're right. It doesn't look like a typical selfie...
I was WRONG. It's on her FB page.

Luka Magnotta

I sense the same. I think a serial killer is about to be revealed - perhaps it is another murder or assault on a woman that he was under investigation for and which assisted in identify him by that police officer.

Self-employed with a wife so suspect he may have had a job that allowed for travel and overnights away from home as to not be suspicious to here … BUT, there's video of what was obvious a brutally horrific crime committed against his victim here. That factoid alone should see the support for him stop in it's tracks right there on the spot.

Me too I think absolutely a serial killer. Look at that former boxer they discovered who had killed like 100 women before he got caught and they still only knew about 2 or 3 of them. He had been married and had girlfriends and he never hurt them nor did they probably ever suspected he was a serial rapist.

The fact that Smiths wife didn’t suspect is what creeps me out. This guy comes into the country in 2013, gets engaged shortly after to the border guard. Marries her in 2014, she’s 64, he’s 43 at the time. He’s ‘self employed’ says he has only 2k in the bank where as she has a house, vehicles and retires shortly after they marry so she must have some money. She’s a good cover for him while he gets his citizenship. He plays the good husband for 5 years while he can’t help but rape, kill and dump a few women on the side. I think without that memory card of photos they would never have found out and his wife would have eventually ended up dead in an ‘accident’ while he goes off with her money, house etc and his new citizenship. I’m sure his wife is in shock right now and soon will feel disgusted and used and heartbroken and possibly feel lucky to be alive. I don’t know how you go on after that!

I feel horrible for his victims such as Kathleen who probably don’t have much of a chance at a good life to start with and whose deaths and disappearances happens too easily without notice or justice.

Wondering about his history in South Africa; it appears he has racist statement about Native South Africans mentioned in Facebook...
perhaps he was a human hunter for people he felt were inferior to him or his own race...
I would do a background in South Africa checking for former wives, girlfriends, investigate others killed there, what was his profession, this guy just received final citizenship status after this murder...

Me too I think absolutely a serial killer. Look at that former boxer they discovered who had killed like 100 women before he got caught and they still only knew about 2 or 3 of them. He had been married and had girlfriends and he never hurt them nor did they probably ever suspected he was a serial rapist.

The fact that Smiths wife didn’t suspect is what creeps me out. This guy comes into the country in 2013, gets engaged shortly after to the border guard. Marries her in 2014, she’s 64, he’s 43 at the time. He’s ‘self employed’ says he has only 2k in the bank where as she has a house, vehicles and retires shortly after they marry so she must have some money. She’s a good cover for him while he gets his citizenship. He plays the good husband for 5 years while he can’t help but rape, kill and dump a few women on the side. I think without that memory card of photos they would never have found out and his wife would have eventually ended up dead in an ‘accident’ while he goes off with her money, house etc and his new citizenship. I’m sure his wife is in shock right now and soon will feel disgusted and used and heartbroken and possibly feel lucky to be alive. I don’t know how you go on after that!

I feel horrible for his victims such as Kathleen who probably don’t have much of a chance at a good life to start with and whose deaths and disappearances happens too easily without notice or justice.
Your thoughts/facts are so well put together.

Morning All!

I couldn't agree with you more.

After following SKs for decades it still continues to amaze me how they can pick easy targets to marry in order to deceive others.

Not all of course, but most are married even with children of their own. Many have jobs while others may be nomadic drifters picking up odd jobs along the way.

Having families is their way to appear one way while disguising what's really underneath.

Usually SKs are of higher intelligence. It's one of the reasons it takes so long to catch them.

What's is equally frightening is how easy they can find many women who are only able to see one side.

We even see women who have married them even if they are in for LWOP or DR. Many of these women who have done so... have higher intelligence as well. What they seem to NOT possess is the capability of having logic, and common sense. Without those two things one's high IQ will not help them through life when making decisions.

Everything he did once he came to our country was meant to deceive. He was already putting his plans into action even then. Imo.

I hope LE will amass a treasure trove of evidence on him.

SKs keep mementoes belonging to their victims, and often like to document each one so they can relive them again.

Imo, this one used sim cards to document,and store his.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
Morning All!

I couldn't agree with you more.

After following SKs for decades it still continues to amaze me how they can pick easy targets to marry in order to deceive others.

Not all of course, but most are married even with children of their own. Many have jobs while others may be nomadic drifters picking up odd jobs along the way.

Having families is their way to appear one way while disguising what's really underneath.

Usually SKs are of higher intelligence. It's one of the reasons it takes so long to catch them.

What's is equally frightening is how easy they can find many women who are only able to see one side.

We even see women who have married them even if they are in for LWOP or DR. Many of these women who have done so... have higher intelligence as well. What they seem to NOT possess is the capability of having logic, and common sense. Without those two things one's high IQ will not help them through life when making decisions.

Everything he did once he came to our country was meant to deceive. He was already putting his plans into action even then. Imo.

I hope LE will amass a treasure trove of evidence on him.

SKs keep mementoes belonging to their victims, and often like to document each one so they can relive them again.

Imo, this one used sim cards to document,and store his.

Jmhoo
Another so very well written post!

<modsnip>

I also don't think he was the least bit attractive. To me, he oozes narcissism.

You bet he had more victims. You don't make 12 videos of your first murder.

He took his sweet time apparently.
And then, when he tired of torturing her, it seemed the poor woman had the audacity not to die as quickly as he was used to. That seemed to piss him off.

Thank the sweet heavens he dropped that sd card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where was he taking the card and for what reason? Surely you would be more careful with that especially knowing what he had on it. Most people are cautious when carrying any docs/data etc. Thank goodness he wasn’t as he would of kept on imo. There are some sickos out there and I am grateful for all women that this is off the streets xx

Where was he taking the card and for what reason? Surely you would be more careful with that especially knowing what he had on it. Most people are cautious when carrying any docs/data etc. Thank goodness he wasn’t as he would of kept on imo. There are some sickos out there and I am grateful for all women that this *** is off the streets xx
Sounds like it dropped out of his pocket when he was pulling some money out for the store. Yeah there’s gotta be more memory cards which he keeps like trophies. I’m just waiting for more info to come out like the other case they were investigating him about and what they found in the house / on his phone. Hopefully the police dept has money to invest in DNA analysis, blood stain searches etc...

Sounds like it dropped out of his pocket when he was pulling some money out for the store. Yeah there’s gotta be more memory cards which he keeps like trophies. I’m just waiting for more info to come out like the other case they were investigating him about and what they found in the house / on his phone. Hopefully the police dept has money to invest in DNA analysis, blood stain searches etc...
Right. You don't need to lable them unless you've got more than one.

The wife seems to be still looking for the exit to this nightmare. Plausible denials of some sort. (perhaps if she watched the videos she she might better grasp her situation? ).

Many women find it difficult to forgive an infidelity, never mind an encounter where your husband beat, tortured, raped and murdered the women! (and filmed it for possible trade on the Snuff film channel?!)

I always find it interesting how the 'significant others' behave when faced with the news. Some, like the wife of the BTK killer, you never hear anything about.

Others play a valuable role in assisting LE, (Amber Frye was very forth coming about Scott Peterson ).

And then you have those like the 'nurse girl friend' in the Kelsey Berreth case, that are clearly an active partner in the crime, yet bail on the "relationship" when the chit hits the proverbial fan...

There's a movie called, "A Good Marriage" (based on a Stephen King short story.), Where a (wife married for 25 years), goes looking for some chocolate and finds, in a hidden box, the license of a young murdered woman...

"Stephen King once again proves that reality is the most terrifying thing of all."

"She knew nothing." Darcy (Allen) and Bob (LaPaglia) have been married for 25 years and are extremely happy. When Bob is gone on business Darcy begins looking around for her stashes of chocolate. What she finds is the missing ID for a woman that was recently killed by a serial killer. Coming to grips with the fact that her perfect husband is an evil being she isn't sure how to react"
A Good Marriage (2014) - IMDb

I thought it was a good watch. Very provocative movie. What we do? Any of us, when faced with such a horrifying discovery?

Where was he taking the card and for what reason? Surely you would be more careful with that especially knowing what he had on it. Most people are cautious when carrying any docs/data etc. Thank goodness he wasn’t as he would of kept on imo. There are some sickos out there and I am grateful for all women that this *** is off the streets xx

BBM. I agree.

This is only my opinion, but here's one of my theories about the SD card. I think he may have made a copy of that SD card. One was for himself. He may have made a copy for someone else.

I think the twisted sickos that film sadistic torture and murder also trade and sell it amongst a very small group of other sickos such as themselves.

I think those who film themselves also like others to watch their work. There are other sickos out there that don't actually want to torture and murder, they just want to watch it. This is very sick stuff, unfortunately, there is a market for it.

Maybe selling it on an SD card and mailing it to another weirdo was less risky than transmitting it over the internet.

Maybe it fell out of someone else's pocket. Because it doesn't seem like he, himself would have been so careless.

I also agree this disgusting freak had done this before. He probably had quite a collection of his own acts as well as what he collected from others. Who knows what price this filth goes for.

Ok, I've completely freaked myself out thinking about and typing this. I feel skievy. I'm off to watch a few hours of kitten and puppy videos over on YouTube.

All JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500