Found Alive AL - ADB, 10, Blountsville, 10 March 2024 *arrest*

I'm wondering if there is an internet connection or if he is someone she knew....or if he is someone she encountered after she left home. That information should come out after he is charged.

Poor little girl, she must have been so frightened. I hope he'll get the maximum sentence under the law.

I know she was listed as a runaway who left a note according to LE Blount County Alabama EMA | Oneonta AL SNIPPED: ADB was last known to be at her family residence before she left a note indicating her intention to run away
Also stated Snipped: At this stage of the investigation, we do not believe ADB is in imminent danger. Nevertheless, the search and recovery effort is our top priority
With what we know now and the charges, it's yet another learning lesson that it may appear to be a run away case yet can be so much more. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting update from that article:
The Blount County Sheriff’s Office jail website showed that Chandler was being held on charges of first-degree rape and interference with custody. However, those charges were later removed from the site.

Chief Best later told CBS 42 Chandler faces charges of second-degree rape, interfering with child custody, kidnapping, obstruction, conspiracy, enticing a child and traveling to meet a child for sexual act. He also stated additional charges are still pending.

As an aside, I sure hate when news outlets edit their articles without noting what was changed.

There’s that “enticing a child” like we saw in Audrii’s case. I hate the wording of it. I wish they used “luring” or some other synonym with a more negative connotation.
Call it what it is. Coercion.

People are starting to understand coercive control better these days. They understand the true intent of harm behind it. Love bombing followed by control, cruelty, and emotional and sometimes physical and sexual abuse.

Why call it anything different when it's a minor who is the victim?

MOO

I don't have Facebook, does his page indicate where he is from? I see one of the added charges is traveling to meet a child for a SAct. TIA
per this article, the man was from Warrior, Alabama. I calculated the time/distance and Warrior to Blountsville is apparently 28 miles or 44 minutes, both in Alabama. ADB was found at a residence in warrior ( likely JCs house) so JC did not bring her across state lines.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903
Back