Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
just as i suspected from my research, was arrested for CS the day they found her and not bailed out, he could of been running a meth lab
she could have walked up on him, this would fit a 10-15 min timeline
good job LE
my condolences and prayers to the family
it raining here and i have always been told it is the angels crying

I don't think this girl was living in a healthy environment at all....I think if there was a meth lab, this wouldn't have been the first time she'd seen it.

She was a gorgeous little girl. I think the motive was the pure evil of sexual assault :(. He saw his chance and took it.

Any idea when a hearing will be?

What a vile this guy is.

He of course would not be a stranger to her. He probably made her feel uncomfortable but she was polite. He had a opportunity with the aunt gone briefly and took advantage of it.

When LE talked to him, I'm sure red flags were all over. Starting with the bogus green suv in the driveway story he gave. I think LE knew very early on this was going to be a murder. They just needed to locate her body. Sick.

Oh sweet Jesus. I cannot even begin to say what I would like to about this monster. My heart aches for this sweet child that will never get to live her life because this perverted is sick in the head. WHY?? Is it just me or are these animals becoming more and more brazen lately? Someone please tell me that this state has the death penalty. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as any of us. Okay, I'm finished. Fly high baby girl, they got the ba*****. MOO

They do have the death penalty and he is charged with capital murder.

According to his previous arrest Saturday evening, he was detained and charges were added for substance possession IIRC.
Now it's capital murder.
Slimebag doesn't look or not look like a "tweeker" etc to me. He looks like a lot of people here in the south and everywhere else.
That's why kids need close supervision all the time, even when just around "distantly related" family members.
This is so common it just makes a lot of us want to not get involved any more.
But we do, even if to just read and not comment.
I will probably follow this one thru trial, when it finally comes time for that.
Chi
ETA I know he is also facing substance charges, but frankly even alcohol and violent *advertiser censored* can set these types off. He has most likely molested before, but just because he killed AB doesn't mean he has had the opportunity to do so to anyone before. I pray DNA tells the whole truth on that.

I don't think this girl was living in a healthy environment at all....I think if there was a meth lab, this wouldn't have been the first time she'd seen it.

She was a gorgeous little girl. I think the motive was the pure evil of sexual assault :(. He saw his chance and took it.

Any idea when a hearing will be?

I can't help but think same thing but why wouldn't they charge for that alongside the capital murder charge?

Autopsy would have given the necessary information ( I hate even what those words imply poor child)

I'm not sure it was alleged that it was COD. LE did not make any mention of what might have happened after her death in an attempt to conceal evidence.

That’s true. I would have thought that identification and COD would have taken longer to figure out had it been the case. In any case, the world has lost a beautiful little girl for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member