AL AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019 at 7:35 AM
    margarita25, bluenoser, dotr and 3 others like this.
  2. Drc40

Drc40 Cupcakes Home Town

How do these grand jury’s continue to let this guy slide? Are the prosecutors not prepared, evidence weak, just what is it? This guy is a habitual offender and has walked or gotten super light sentences for repeated crimes. I’m sorry but I’m ready to take a razor blade and rip this guy inch by inch. Not for what he’s likely done to sweet Aniah but for what he’s already done to others.

I’m just sick, I mean ready to vomit. How can a man like this be allowed out on bail? Is there something wrong with our bail system? Is it too low? Just reading this guys past charges makes me think his bail should be in the millions or no bail at all.

Please excuse me while I go cry and beat my pillow to death.

3. Ltiger4

Ltiger4 Well-Known Member

Still at large

Subiechik21, dotr, Agent47 and 3 others like this.
  4. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

IMO, they thought he would be easy to find and didn't want to tip him off. Sadly, that appears not to be the case.

I hope they find him quickly, though, because no one is safe who crosses his path.

5. Shboogies

Shboogies Well-Known Member

Very simply just not enough evidence to bring it to trial. The attempted murder charge of the old man should stick because the police literally caught them with the man in their vehicle.

6. TJtennispro

TJtennispro Well-Known Member

Montgomery is an absolute minimum of 2:30 hours from Southwest Atlanta and more like 3 hours from any respectable part of Atlanta. Well she went missing from Clark Atlanta College so that’s 2.5 hours. Bad area of Atlanta. Very doubtful they’re related. MOO

ETA: I have a hard time believing that the disappearance of this young lady is not related. Alexis Crawford Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.comMontgomery is 2 hours away from
    ATL. Alexis is a lovely 21 year old college student who has been missing since the night of October 30. Aniah was taken on approx October 23. Kamille McKinney, October 13. All within a circle from Montgomery.[/QUOTE]

7. Shboogies

Are you getting that from that online post by CMiles or whatever? Because it's been reported that it's false.

8. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

LE said he was seen leaving the station in the silver/gray Lincoln. They didnt say they saw Aniah's car leaving? I'm curious about that. The natural flow would have been to say in what order the vehicles left. Guess we'll have to wait for the PC Warrant to be released after he's charged.

9. Hansen

Hansen Well-Known Member

You read this on SM from a random person. No reputable news agencies are reporting this right now.

SAMS, Subiechik21, misgrn and 6 others like this.
  10. tabitha111

tabitha111 Well-Known Member

I read that he got out of the charges each time because he snitches and ratted others out. Moo

d4j, Subiechik21, Quill and 7 others like this.
  11. tnith

tnith Well-Known Member

Local media is stating that he has NOT been caught.

Although I can see how random men flashing diamond studded watches, can sway one's convictions.

12. manwithnoname

manwithnoname Member

13. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

The good news is when he goes to prison that reputation will follow him and his life will be made a very unpleasant and scary existence.

14. SouthAussie

SouthAussie Well-Known Member

Auburn University is increasing security meausres following the identification of Ibraheem Yazeed, a suspect in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard.

The Auburn Police Division is increasing on-campus patrols as a precaution. The number of security officers assigned to campus will also increase.

Campus residents are also going to see increased security in residential neighborhoods after hours.

Auburn University increases security following identification of suspect in Aniah Blanchard case

15. Shboogies

No false alarm this time! Ibraheem Yazeed was arrested overnight in Florida!

Attached Files:

crhedBngr, Ragnarok, beth272 and 60 others like this.
  16. Shire

Shire Active Member

Attached Files:

17. Shboogies

Here’s an article detailing his arrest accompanied by pictures of him being arrested. U.S. Marshals arrest man wanted in Escambia County for Aniah Blanchard's disappearance

The video from the link above is him being taken away on a stretcher and yelling that “they hit me in my face for no reason, why?!”

LOLLLL because they probably have got evidence of what you did to a beautiful innocent young lady, you ***. They should punch him in the other eye, make it even.

Edinlass, Niner, abeaman02 and 46 others like this.
  18. manwithnoname

manwithnoname Member

Well "Ebro"...you probably did something and now you got a taste of your own medicine

19. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

20. Shboogies

They’ll find her. Now they can get access to all of his electronics. Phones, tablets, laptop, whatever and hopefully track his location on the night of her disappearance.

crhedBngr, 8paws, LotsaLatte and 32 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.