Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member

If this is a sex trafficking case, there is hope that this guy will snitch like the sewer rat that his is, and give her up. Fingers crossed. JMO

misgrn, crhedBngr, JDough and 14 others like this.

2. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

HayLouise, jash, JDough and 18 others like this.
  3. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

Very happy this monster was caught. Now it seems the focus is to get him to talk. Sadly, I think the "best" we can hope for is that he will share where her remains are. I hate writing that. I don't know if he just wanted to rob another person or worse but clearly his motive and actions with the 77 yr old man shows how violent he is. I am haunted by thinking of what beautiful AB went thru. Very sad case. IMO

4. Pippys

Pippys Member

I agree with you, but I just can't imagine she seemed like a good robbery target for him. The 77 year old he almost killed had guns & a Rolex. Aniah didn't even have a purse. On the other hand robbery still seems more likely than trafficking.

misgrn, jash, Subiechik21 and 3 others like this.
  5. NicMed329

NicMed329 Well-Known Member

I did my masters thesis on sex trafficking and Atlanta is actually the number one location (or it was when I wrote the paper) on sex trafficking and abducting young women and girls. It's due to the airport being so massive. This is not surprising at all to see all these missing people.

crhedBngr, jash, SouthAussie and 12 others like this.
  6. wareaglemama

wareaglemama Well-Known Member

In my experience, this is totally normal and the right call by police. Even just a good solid punch to the eye can cause all kinds of issues - both with the eye and with the brain. You don't want to give this guy any room to make this about him and his injuries, and suddenly we have him filing a lawsuit and claiming that all of his rights were violated and we're no longer talking about where Aniah is. So, you get him checked out (and certainly after he says "chest pain").

On top of that, the hospital can evaluate his mental status (does he have a concussion, is he coherent, can his statements be considered credible), test for drugs and alcohol, and look for any other injuries (defensive wounds, scratches, broken fingers, seat belt sign from a recent car accident, etc).

misgrn, Midnight_Fox, jash and 15 others like this.
  7. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member

Look at that squealing piece of trash getting carted off. I'd love to beat the living crap out of him. Scum of the Earth.

8. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

It's all about the legal exposure, you're right. I've seen defendant's act like him when arrested in other cases. He's a seasoned criminal who knows what to say. But this time he's not escaping justice. Playing the victim will not net him a get out jail free card, he'll be lucky to survive long enough to get to trial.

misgrn, JDough, SouthAussie and 9 others like this.
  9. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

And honestly I’ve seen comments about”why shield his face now” and that could have been just to keep the lights out of his eyes in case a concussion. Concusssion protocol.

10. Hansen

Hansen Well-Known Member

He’s got far too many rights.

11. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

It would be safer for everyone if there could be a law passed that states that an individual with a history of violence charged with "kidnapping and attempted murder" like Ibraheem Yazeed - must have NO BOND.

Call it "Aniah's Law", call it anything - just pass a law for this. This is my hope.

I listened to the Auburn police press conference, especially at the 7:00 video time mark, when the reporter asked about this concern. The answer given to the reporter is important.

In my opinion, the reporter was asking what most people are thinking. Why was someone with such a history of violence like Ibraheem Yazeed out on bond?

A law could change this and my opinion is that it's been needed for a long time.

These are just my own opinions and my thoughts.

WATCH: Auburn police hold press conference update on Aniah Blanchard case, arrest warrant issued

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    misgrn, HayLouise, 8paws and 43 others like this.
  12. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

13. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

The airport in Atlanta has trafficking warning signs all over it, in bathrooms and just in the concourses that are life-sized stand alone signs. You cannot miss them. There is a reason for that.

misgrn, JDough, jash and 15 others like this.
  14. zecats

zecats Well-Known Member

So important! This is not the only case that exemplifies the need for such a law. Couple killed in Texas due to (alleged) suspect being out on bond.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    misgrn, JDough, Flurries and 15 others like this.
  15. michellefultzyahoo.com

michellefultzyahoo.com Michelle the belle

misgrn, Lulu777, SouthAussie and 11 others like this.
  16. MadTing

MadTing Well-Known Member

While this guy thoroughly deserves a beating i don't think the police should be the ones to do it. I would prefer the police to remain professional at all times.

DatelineFan, misgrn, jash and 14 others like this.
  17. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

IMO our US Marshall’s are the best. This man was evading authorities and leading them on a pursuit. They were quite aware of his violent criminal history at this point to include attempted murder on LE. He was thought to be armed and extremely dangerous. Each of their lives were at risk while pursuing this man. Quite frankly I think he’s pretty darn lucky to have only sustained a black eye and not have been shot.
    We also don’t know the whole story behind this and I for one wouldn’t be surprised if IY was the first to swing. MOO

Haze, misgrn, cedgison and 20 others like this.
  18. michellefultzyahoo.com

michellefultzyahoo.com Michelle the belle

I'd wish they could've told her step father where they were before bringing him in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. cuffem

cuffem Well-Known Member

Remember Markeith Loyd the cop killer in Florida that was recently sentenced for killing his pregnant girlfriend.
    He lost an eye being arrested.Scroll for his mugshot
    Markeith Loyd is permanently blind in his left eye

jash, Subiechik21, wyome and 3 others like this.
  20. scarletstar

scarletstar Well-Known Member

The system is such a fail that violent criminals get to go free and violate again and again! I'm so sick of it! I am so hopeful that Aniah is found ( as well as the other missing people from the area) and that she is alive! Just to add a side note about the snapchat messages. A lot of phones just need a fingerprint to access now. If she was knocked out, they could have easily accessed her phone info, which would also include any banking apps to transfer her money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.