AL - Becca McEvoy., 11... this will make you seethe!

The defense has delayed the hearing for a fourth time. Aden McEvoy, Rebecca's dad said "This should have been heard last year, but they keep putting it off and putting off, and the judge keeps allowing it."

http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/child_rape_case_delayed_four_times/13088/

The hearing is rescheduled for May 20th.

My thanks to those who have signed the petition; if you have not please consider doing so. As ChaCha explains in post #19, do not be spooked by the request for a donation, it is not required for your signature.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/j...her/index.html

bumping because the petition in post #5 is important... court resumes wednesday..... in danger of being thrown out.... a child molester( multiple) will walk free to offend again !!!!
THIS MAKES ME SICK!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

re: "THIS MAKES ME SICK!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: " deanws

me too!!!!!

if he is not brought to trial, it will set a precedent.

and he is now living with someone and her young daughters.
what could that woman be thinking?
molesters come in many forms - mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, grandfathers, cousins, teachers, pastors, police, neighbors, yada yada yada.

What were the elements involved in the auto accident that involved the girl? How convienient it would be she killed in a car accident so that she couldn't testify.

JurorThirteen Coverage of Becca Story

Scared Monkey's Coverage of Becca story

8th Delay in Case Justice Delayed is Justice Denied

FBI Investigates Sex Scandal of Lead DA In Becca Case

This is a big case with national implications and someone in the media should take a look. The defense is using Crawford VS Washington to try to get perp out of rape of step-daughter. He is a dangerous pedophile who's gotten away with it for more than 20 yrs. Comes from family of registered sex offender. Oddly there's a another little girl in the wings who has similar case.

Lot's of corruption and sexual criminal behavior coming out of the court in Mobile, AL.

Judge Thomas was bringing young boys into his cambers and sexually abusing in exchange for lessor sentencing. He has 57 counts against him last time I looked.

His lead prosecutor Giardini just had his home searched over weekend by FBI. It's rumored because of his soliciting young girl on internet, but hasn't been confirmed.

Giardini was Becca's DA. Her case has been a mess from day one, Robin Sax (NG) can tell you she' and Wendy Murphy (Fox) have spoken to Gairdini and even offered their help.

Becca's case would have probably gone the way most of the child abuse cases in Mobile have gone (no where) if it hadn't been for the attention Robin Sax, Susan Murphy-Milano (Justice Interrupted), Levi and Dana helped to give it. Also best local news coverage WKRG reporter Jessica Taloney.

Edited audio from Dana Pretzer's Show on ScaredmonkeysRadio from 04/17/2009. Original Link

He interviews WKRG Reporter Jessica Taloney on how the ex-DA Giardini's resignation has effected Becca's case, the FBI probe and the related case of the infamous, "Spanking Judge" and his 57 counts of sexual misconduct.

www.divshare.com/download/7125140-91a

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...g.cspx?rss=217

Thank God they found him guilty! This has been a long time coming!:dance:

I had posted this on January 27th when Bob ingle was finally found guilty of raping his little step-daughter, she later died in a car accident.
"Bombshell" today, as NG would say, this turkey killed himself this afternoon instead of going to prison. Tomorrow was his sentencing day.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...g.cspx?rss=217

Thank God they found him guilty! This has been a long time coming!:dance:

I had posted this on January 27th when Bob ingle was finally found guilty of raping his little step-daughter, she later died in a car accident.
"Bombshell" today, as NG would say, this turkey killed himself this afternoon instead of going to prison. Tomorrow was his sentencing day.
what a waste...chicken...I'd rather seen him go to prison...:banghead:

Dear Friends,

I was shocked that the court allowed the convicted Bob Ingle out on bond before sentencing. Why was he allowed to have guns?

Aren't there laws saying a felon can't possess firearms. Why weren't they confiscated from him. Especially after his threat of suicide to ensure to move his court sentencing date. They allowed him to manipulate the court with a threat of suicide and still the court doesn't remove his weapons.

Why was he allowed to have guns? Aren't there laws saying a felon can't possess firearms. Why weren't the confiscated from him right after he was released from the police force or when he was first arrested?

And why wasn't there another search done after his death threat. Why wasn't he taken into custody then. They put others in danger by not doing this.

Especially after his threat of suicide to ensure to move his court date. They allow him to manipulate the court with a threat of suicide and yet the court doesn't find that alarming. Why did they not go to his home and confiscate his weapons and place him in jail for his own protection. They didn't know he who else he might kill.

I feel their actions were less then what would be expected; less morally and less in protecting the public. Bob Ingle was obviously capable of some terrible things. Thank God he didn't kill anyone else.

I am a concerned citizen and would like to know some answers as to why the courts allowed this to happen. They had a part in this and there should be accountability.

This could have easily been prevented. There should be precautions in place in a criminal case. Not just letting a criminal run amuck.

I feel the court had a part in Ingle's death. When ever anyone is allowed home protection they're suppose to inspect the home. The home i suppose to be an extension of the jail. Why didn't they remove the guns then. They don't allow prisoners to have guns in jail. They should not have allowed Bob Ingle to have guns in his home either.

Something wrong happened here and should be looked at. I want to know this won't happen again. It's threatening.

Best,
Cherry Simpson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500