AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am praying LE obtains these videos since video tape is not circumstantial evidence and just maybe the victims will not need to testify.

Is there any way to get a copy of the search warrant?

Fox 10 reports, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13....”

Wondering why there's "the victim" and then BW is being named; she's a victim too. What's up with this one video? These two pervs only saw this one video? I'm not getting it. Maybe it's a "stay tuned" sort of thing. Sickening; literally have the shivers.

The report says videos...plural.

Fox 10 reports, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13....”

Wondering why there's "the victim" and then BW is being named; she's a victim too. What's up with this one video? These two pervs only saw this one video? I'm not getting it. Maybe it's a "stay tuned" sort of thing. Sickening; literally have the shivers.

RBBM

The victim is a minor so no name, Brittney is not so they can name her and IMO with out her here to say NO they can say her name.

I am just so sad for Brittney. She tried to talk and report as a child and it seems that, far from finding support from her family, she just found further abuse. She really wouldn't have seen any chance of getting help or stopping this when she was younger, and as she got older?

We wonder how a person starts the conversation with a spouse about participating in child *advertiser censored*, but imagine starting the conversation with authorities, if you have been the one abused for years but now you are almost an adult and you are somehow still trapped in that circle? And you know there are videos out there, that may be held over your head as a threat..... Or just the thought they might be shown in court could be so humiliating.

That may have been Brittney's concern; getting hold of the videos of herself, so the world wouldn't get to see them when the arrests started. Maybe getting hold of videos featuring her other family members too - she seemed very loyal. Poor Brittney, and all the other victims here.

HOLD ON PLEASE...

Was Brittney a perp in these videos as well as a victim? I'm trying to catch up. I just logged on & somebody informed me she was part of it. Please somebody let me know. If she's not complicit, I want to delete this post & my last one.

Yes, Amster...videos, plural. The smoke from my fumes was obscuring my read on that. I still wonder about why these videos of these 2. I'm hoping it's to put the heat on someone about BW's whereabouts.

HOLD ON PLEASE...

Was Brittney a perp in these videos as well as a victim? I'm trying to catch up. I just logged on & somebody informed me she was part of it. Please somebody let me know. If she's not complicit, I want to delete this post & my last one.

I'd really like some clarification on this too. If all victims were under the age of 13, then the videos were made over 7 years ago? Brittney is now 20.

Oh dear!

HOLD ON PLEASE...

She is named as a victim. Something about the wording made me think that she was a perp at first as well. But no...videos of BW at many different ages, all under 13, being abused.

Is this Mobile County? There are more victims in Baldwin; I'm sure they were filmed as well. This probably answers how some of the perps have a cash flow. I saw pictures of children's bedrooms, decked out to the hilt with Barbie furniture, toys, etc...this makes sense as well. Keep the kids happy so they won't tell.

I'm not surprised by ANYTHING that ANYONE does anymore, but I was really, really sad to see actual proof of Brittney's abuse.

I wonder why Brittney didn't turn them in when she turned in the gp? What a terrible life for a child to endure. I'm sickened.

I'm guessing this happened after the fact and lord only knows on many levels what this *advertiser censored* even entailed :( I feel perverse even speculating.

Maybe she was threatened and then forced to do this stuff so they could hold it over her head, to control her.

Now, when the heck is grandma getting arrested? No way she didn't know.

& furthermore, maybe her man was one of the damn ringleaders!

She is named as a victim. Something about the wording made me think that she was a perp at first as well. But no...videos of BW at many different ages, all under 13, being abused.

Is this Mobile County? There are more victims in Baldwin; I'm sure they were filmed as well. This probably answers how some of the perps have a cash flow. I saw pictures of children's bedrooms, decked out to the hilt with Barbie furniture, toys, etc...this makes sense as well. Keep the kids happy so they won't tell.

I'm not surprised by ANYTHING that ANYONE does anymore, but I was really, really sad to see actual proof of Brittney's abuse.

Thank you so much for answering me so quickly. Ok, until I see otherwise, I'll research her as a victim. Poor thing. To be taught this from such an early age would make her grow up thinking this stuff is normal. It's not anywhere near normal. Wth!

It's called grooming and is a very common technique predators use to get their victims to comply without talking. Abuse doesn't happen for years and years to children by the adults being scary monsters who pounce on them out of the blue. It's often a very slow manipulative insidious process where the abuser starts by establishing an emotional bond with their victim first, much like a suitor courting a romantic partner. The bond is not only with the familial relationship - the victim is slowly romanced. Because they are young and this is new to them, it makes them less likely to come forward because they may not view it as "abuse", because it hasn't been taught to them that way. They experience it as love. That's how it gets passed down in generations. It starts very young and creates an imprint for how relationships work. It bothers me so much that we teach kids that the "bad guys" are identifiable strangers who look scary, when they are probably right in their own homes. Most victims are victimized by someone they know. The long-term effects when that victim reaches adulthood can be that much worse when it's a family member and the abuse has taken place over a number of years. Brittany may have recognized that bad things were done to her and others, but also very confused and conflicted because she loves these people too. It's very very common.

They're like a darn troop of monkeys for crying out loud, jumping on this one & on that one. That's what monkeys do, have sex with each other, even their children, one behind the other behind another and so on. Wild animals. It's in their nature. BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKING HUMAN BEINGS SO HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS FOR SO LONG?

Talk about communal... I wouldn't want my kids anywhere near there right now & that's such a shame bc even though it's poverty stricken in some areas, there's beautiful land & waterways as well. Such a darn shame.

Please forgive me as I have been out of the loop on this case until the latest arrest. Can you post a link to the story about the gp? This is the first I'm hearing of it. But I'm not at all surprised.

Also, how old was Brittney when she turned in the GP? Poor girl, it is not hard to see why she didn't turn in everyone else. This seems like a family where no one leaves the area, and from what I understand, she never finished high school. She probably didn't think she had any options. I mean, look around - who in that family would protect her? And who could actually physically protect her from this many predators? We're looking at this from the perspective of educated adults with choices and freedom, not a young girl in a poor environment with no education and a family of abusers and few options for escape. Maybe all she wanted was for no one to touch her ever again. Or maybe her only excape from this hell was drugs to obliterate her memories. Given the circumstances, I do not blame her for using drugs.

It was gmom's bf that gmom still sends money to in jail. It's been spoken of in all of the threads. Brittney was 9 when it happened. An old newspaper article giving his name & conviction, as well as another one of him trying to appeal & losing is in the threads as well. Pretty sick, huh?

I don't believe there is a link. But it wasn't her GP, but her GM's bf, iirc. According to verified posters, he is in prison currently & the GM still sends money & visits him.

Sorry Kate, didn't see your post before I responded above. I'm still catching up, reading from way back then skipping to the end...probably a no-no but I'm on the edge of my seat.

Trying sooooo hard not to verbally cuss. Kinda nice knowing sign language that only involves the use of a middle finger. I'm sick & tired of putting money in our swear jar! Hubby insists we're gonna be rich someday from it lol.

Poor Brittney. :( We know now for sure that she was a victim (which most of us never doubted).

I remember looking at some pics on one of the find Britt FB pages months ago that showed Britt at her baby shower (that she shared with her also-pregnant mom). I just remember thinking that Britt was such a baby herself. I think maybe she was hoping she could start a new life with baby P and P's daddy and get the heck away from her maternal side of the family – looking for an escape.

My heart breaks for her. I think more than ever that someone(s) wanted her silenced. Maybe it was Donnie and he couldn't deal with and grew a bit of a conscience after, then reached for the only gun close by to try to end it. Maybe it was someone else who wanted them both kept quiet.

I have so much respect for Brittney for placing her baby in a safe, loving, stable home even if it meant not being able to see her as much. How selfless, especially for such a young girl. I hope one day baby P really understands how much her mama wanted to protect her (which I'm sure Steph & Wally will make clear if P one day asks questions).

Poor Brittney. Steph and Wally, I'm sending you lots of positive energy today. Especially to Wally, as I know any dad would want to tear apart the people who did this to his daughter. Probably lucky for the perps they are dead (Donnie) or in jail.

Ok, we officially have clarification... Britt is a victim, plus Dustin Kent & William Brownlee are talking...

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...r-search-warrant-issued#.UorlKKL9SR4.facebook

Sex ring suspects admit watching sex abuse
Brittney Wood listed as a victim
By Andrew Perez
Jessie Miller
Updated: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 10:20 AM CST
Published: Sunday, November 17, 2013, 9:52 PM CST

Snipped:
Authorities executed a search warrant at the home of suspect Wendy Holland Thursday, November 14, after two of the eleven suspects confessed to seeing numerous child *advertiser censored* videos on Holland’s home computer.

Snipped:
The search warrant also says that Brittney’s uncle, Dustin Kent and family friend William Brownlee have admitted to seeing videos of several child victims engaging in sex acts.

It reads, “Donald Holland showed them videos on his computer of (the victim) and Brittney Wood, at various ages all under 13, engaging in sexual activity with different adults.”

Poor Brittney. :( We know now for sure that she was a victim (which most of us never doubted).

I remember looking at some pics on one of the find Britt FB pages months ago that showed Britt at her baby shower (that she shared with her also-pregnant mom). I just remember thinking that Britt was such a baby herself. I think maybe she was hoping she could start a new life with baby P and P's daddy and get the heck away from her maternal side of the family – looking for an escape.

My heart breaks for her. I think more than ever that someone(s) wanted her silenced. Maybe it was Donnie and he couldn't deal with and grew a bit of a conscience after, then reached for the only gun close by to try to end it. Maybe it was someone else who wanted them both kept quiet.

I have so much respect for Brittney for placing her baby in a safe, loving, stable home even if it meant not being able to see her as much. How selfless, especially for such a young girl. I hope one day baby P really understands how much her mama wanted to protect her (which I'm sure Steph & Wally will make clear if P one day asks questions).

Poor Brittney. Steph and Wally, I'm sending you lots of positive energy today. Especially to Wally, as I know any dad would want to tear apart the people who did this to his daughter. Probably lucky for the perps they are dead (Donnie) or in jail.

Waitasec, I thought Britt lost her daughter to her daughter's father. I didn't think she handed P over to A bc she wanted to, she even posted on her facebook how much she hates him for taking her whole life away from her after she had to give P to him. I always thought Britt only told her family she was giving P to AH so she could get her life together (unpaid fine excuse etc) bc maybe she thought it sounded good to say. Idk, either way P is in much better hands living with AH & having his family help in her care, plus Steph & Wally have been integral in helping with little P. I've read where AH bought his own place, has a steady job, and has made P his total focus through all of this. from what I'm seeing, he's grown up a way whole lot & I give him props. Again, want to point out that his family, along with Steph & Wally will make sure P never grows up knowing these perverted freaks. They'll never be able to get their hands on her.

Andrew Perez deserves kudos for his never ending reporting in this horrendous case. I personally see him as a rising star. He's definitely somebody I'd tune in to see if he had a feature spot on CNN or FoxNews or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01