AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

Anyone know what the latest is with Jennifer Moore? I can't find anything recent on her since she obtained her work release. Didn't she get approved to work out of state? This is the one person I still hang on to hope for more information.

Britt's case bought me to WS. I'm a lurker mostly, due to lack of time for sleuthing and discussion (2 kids and a full time job!) but I have always strongly felt that Britt is deceased and Donnie knows exactly what happened and where she is, sadly I don't think she will ever be found. I would truly love to be wrong! Her poor baby girl :(

Never forgotten Britt <3

Britt's case bought me to WS. I'm a lurker mostly, due to lack of time for sleuthing and discussion (2 kids and a full time job!) but I have always strongly felt that Britt is deceased and Donnie knows exactly what happened and where she is, sadly I don't think she will ever be found. I would truly love to be wrong! Her poor baby girl :(

Never forgotten Britt <3

Sadly I'm afraid to agree with you. I always had high hopes that we would find Brittney eventually, now I believe WWH will deny any and everything. I never felt DH was responsible for her death by himself, because of all the activity that night would have involved several people. I've seen several cases that gave some type of closure after many years, so I will remain hopeful.

Has anyone been able to find information on the status of JM?

Hugs to Brittney's loved ones.

Sorry Willow, I haven't seen any new updates on JM. Would like to know myself.

This is the most recent information I could find on any of them. RSW's sentencing in Mobile County on March 19th was rescheduled until NOVEMBER 5th. Since RSW is supposed to be a key witness in the upcoming trials maybe his sentencing is being held off until the prosecution sees how much he cooperates and/or helps?

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WPMI) Sentencing for Randall Scott Wood in Mobile County has been rescheduled for November 5.

http://www.utv44.com/shared/news/fe...ds-court-date-changed-2713.shtml#.VQ20bYH3arW

JM was only mentioned in MSM on 2/26/15.

Family friends Jennifer Moore is awaiting trial in Baldwin County. She's charged with sex abuse and production of child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.fox10tv.com/story/28210863/sex-ring-suspect-sentenced-to-15-year-split-sentence

The reporter is supposed to update it tonight. The info about Chessie is also available on twitter :)

Darwin Singleton @Darwin_WPMI · 4h 4 hours ago
Chessie Wood offered 10 years (3 to serve) so far, deal not accepted. If convicted on child sex charges, could face 20 to life @LOCAL15NEWS

Candace Murphy &#8207;@Candace_Murphy 4h4 hours ago
Chessie Wood (mother of Brittney Wood who's been missing almost 3 yrs) denies state's plea agreement.Maintains her innocence, asks for trial

Is Jennifer Moore trial over yet? Never mind. I goggled and saw in Jan she hast been indicted yet. WTH?

I know it's not much of a victory, but I am sadly relieved that Wendy plead guilty this time.

An aunt of the missing youth pleaded guilty during the hearing, but others are headed toward trial. Chessie Wood's trial on sodomy and sex abuse charges is set for Oct. 5.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/03/mother_of_brittney_wood_i_wont.html

Chessie's Oct. 5th trial date appears to go along with why RSW's sentencing this month in Mobile was rescheduled until Nov. 5th. Geez, why is it taking so long to put these people on trial? I'm thinking of the survivors, when will this part be over for them? Enough already!

I noticed the same. Even had to think about whether she was still out on bail, lol :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back