AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

:heartbeat: Thinking of Brittney and her loved ones :heartbeat: Forever in our hearts :heartbeat: Brittney WILL be found :heartbeat: Where are you beautiful girl?

At this time the identity of the remains has not been determined. Zach Bell, 22 at the time of his disappearance, was reported missing in February of 2016 not far from where last night's discovery was made. He was last seen in the area of Middle Earth Road which is just about a mile from the pond where the remains were found. At this point, they have no idea who it is.
BREAKING: Citronelle Police investigate body found on Deer Chase N

Confirmed to be Zach
Remains found in Citronelle confirmed to be missing man

Now where is Brittney???

Well, I've just finished reading all of Brittney'so threads and all I can say is wow! My prayers are with. Steph, Britt's step mom in fact I believe she is the only true mom Brittney ever had, Wally and little P.

I remember reading some of these threads when i was following Holly Bobo case but had to stop because i found it too hard at the time. I have just finally finished after a week of reading and researching.
Some of the support and sleuthing that was done for Brittney was amazing from those members that were following this case day in and day out. You should be so proud of yourselves.
Steph and Wally i felt were the only people in Brittney's life that loved and fought for her with 100% of their hearts. I really hope they get an answer as to where Brittney is and i think if they had brought B up as living with them things would have been so different. Wally i hope you realise what a strong, kind-hearted lady you have there and i wish you could both find your baby girl.

I saw that there had been a body found near Theodore/Tillman's corner on a different thread and immediately thought of Brittney, her daughter, Steph and Wally. It's been a very long time for them to wait for their girl to come home. I hope that this year may bring them some peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back