AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

From your link...

Snipped:
Using the new formula, batches of meth are much smaller but just as dangerous as the old system, which sometimes produces powerful explosions, touches off intense fires and releases drug ingredients that must be handled as toxic waste.

"If there is any oxygen at all in the bottle, it has a propensity to make a giant fireball," said Sgt. Jason Clark of the Missouri State Highway Patrol's Division of Drug and Crime Control. "You're not dealing with rocket scientists here anyway. If they get unlucky at all, it can have a very devastating reaction."

Makes sense ... Unless she wasn't actually seen in GB & only her cell pinged from use of it... Zeaux, is it now 100% confirmed she was seen in GB or just that they think she was there due to her pings?

I have never heard she was seen there. But the calls made from there were her friends.

From your link...

Snipped:
Using the new formula, batches of meth are much smaller but just as dangerous as the old system, which sometimes produces powerful explosions, touches off intense fires and releases drug ingredients that must be handled as toxic waste.

"If there is any oxygen at all in the bottle, it has a propensity to make a giant fireball," said Sgt. Jason Clark of the Missouri State Highway Patrol's Division of Drug and Crime Control. "You're not dealing with rocket scientists here anyway. If they get unlucky at all, it can have a very devastating reaction."
Yep, I know of someone's dad who was almost blinded from burns on face when the chemicals reacted.

Thank you Zeaux. My mind is in beach mode, need to focus. I'm almost caught up. Jeesh sooo much. Very sad nothing turned up. I'm still curious about the panties & washcloth found during the initial search. I know it's probably innocent but I can't help but wondering...

Ok...just throwing this out there.
On WWH's pics from a social network she has several showing how high the water near them was right after a rain. It was just down the road from their home and she mentioned the boat ramps being underwater. I am afraid that if something did happen to BW...that she was placed in that water. JMOO and I pray it didn't happen.

I'm a bit naive, but how do you get high on meth? If you make it in a 2 liter bottle, do you drink it? Do you put it in a syringe and inject it with a needle? I thought I'd heard of smoking meth, but this makes it sound like a liquid.

I'm a bit naive, but how do you get high on meth? If you make it in a 2 liter bottle, do you drink it? Do you put it in a syringe and inject it with a needle? I thought I'd heard of smoking meth, but this makes it sound like a liquid.

it has something to do with the chemicals reactions in the botle. it dries out and then it can be smoked/snorted etc. Sorry but I dont know the exact way its done just a general idea.

Tonight's installment of "WWH's Greatest Hits Vol.2":

June 4th

With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too.

(WWH friend) where did your niece go missing from ? how old is she?

She lived in tillmans corner. She's 19

Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .

June 4th

With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too.

Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .

Very good work there FBMom!

June 4th

I remember seeing that and thinking she was just confused. What do you all make of this?

I see lots of guests here... come on and sign up and talk to us!

Sorry...I was freaked out because I thought this was right after the last ping from her phone. But her phone last pinged around 1 am on May 31. Right?
Ok I am new to this but I have been reading through all of this today and it has me in "investigative mode" :). I will try to follow the rules if I mess up please let me know!! I was very shocked when I heard SW was arrested since he had been "heading up" alot of the search efforts. Well I began reading his FB page 1st strange thing: I too thought the uploaded pic on June 1st was suspicious. It does indicate to us that he was familiar with woods in the area. Also with his line of work we know he was familiar with and probably owned guns. Also if you look at that picture from June 1st there is a comment from a newly added friend Craig. It says something about SW wanting to go back and get the gospel cd??? Why wouldnt he go back to get something if he left it there? Ok so I start looking into this Craig guys FB and apparently they are apart of one of the RPG groups together. And there was a Game thing on June 1st if you read their FB page Gamers N Geeks. 2nd strange thing: On June 15th SW makes a post and in it he states two things 1) he was reunited with someone but they had to leave and 2) Trouble for me still looming ready to pounce"...ok so who had to leave? and WOW what trouble looming for him? 3rd strange thing: If you look at one of SWs geo groups called Mini War games FB page on MAY 30th they post a picture and SW comments on it and asks if the store would be open past MIDNIGHT that night. That would be late May 30th to early May 31st. The store is in Fairhope....

So is it possible SW was out that night to get the game and BW called him at 1207??? He agreed to give her ride and when he got to where BW and DH were, he and DH get into it because SW thought that during DH's questioning with LE he may be ratting SW out? The altercation leads to SW shooting DH and then he takes BW to the truckstop and tells her to leave town and keep quiet or he will hurt her.

I remember seeing that and thinking she was just confused. What do you all make of this?

I don't think she's confused. I just not sure that's what really happened. MOO

Well since some of the statements by others in that chain of conversation indicated controversy with phones, days, etc... IMO she was not at all confused about what she was saying.

Truthfully the "lived" item concerns me the most. Using past tense when speaking about someone is basic psych 101.

I'll see whether or not she uses past or present tense regarding DH.

Well since some of the statements by others in that chain of conversation indicated controversy with phones, days, etc... IMO she was not at all confused about what she was saying.

Truthfully the "lived" item concerns me the most. Using past tense when speaking about someone is basic psych 101.

I'll see whether or not she uses past or present tense regarding DH.

I totally missed that! Yes, that's weird, especially since at that time she was only missing a matter of days!

When I said I thought she was confused and didn't elaborate, I was trying to follow the rules of not sleuthing anyone until they're a named suspect in something. When I first read it, I did think she was perhaps confused. Now I have different ideas about her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82