AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - forgot to add... wasn't WWH posting on FB about a sick child around the time DH was driving back across the bay to Styx River?

I need to go review the timeline... LOL!

Thursday 5/31…
-- 12:07am - BW & DH cells ping @ StyxRiver/Willcox

(1 hour 40 mins pass)

-- 1:42am - WWH post sick child..taking to Dr in am

-- 1:47am - BW text - last ping @ GrandBay TruckStop
(? text receiver was too high to remember)
(I'm still not sure if this is factual or not)

BW LE DH WWH DK BCSO MWK RSW DW SH SSH WH JGM MPD CW PH WM SW DPH WBB MNA LR KS FBI AL XYZ PDQ OMG SOS :what:

BW LE DH WWH DK BCSO MWK RSW DW SH SSH WH JGM MPD CW PH WM SW DPH WBB MNA LR KS FBI AL XYZ PDQ OMG SOS :what:

I wish that a mod or someone could put the actual name on our list of initials along with the description of who they are. That would be very helpful IMO, JMO, MOO

I wish that a mod or someone could put the actual name on our list of initials along with the description of who they are. That would be very helpful IMO, JMO, MOO

On the first page of this thread...post #2 has a list of the players (initials only) and a brief description of them in relation to the case/family/friend.

There might be an updated list posted...but this one is the easiest for me to get to!

Hope this helps!!!

Most recent Player's List & Timeline attached (I need to update with Wendy Wood Holland's arrest):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

Also for ease of reference the links to all three threads are in my signature below:

"05/31/12 @ 01:42 AM - Turkey Branch (Fairhope) - Wendy Wood Holland – unable to sleep due to a sick child & would be taking him to Dr. in the morning (meaning 5/31 Thursday morning)." This was a holiday and almost all Dr's offices are closed, other than the ER. It's Memorial day.

IMO my educated guess would be the BFF's home in Magnolia Springs (same person who is believed to have been with her when DH was found).

IMO... I think they may be more likely to start telling the truth if there *might be the potential for federal charges to be brought against them (sex ring/trafficking of minors, if there was ever any type of exchange for illicit and/or Rx drugs, coercion, intimidation, obstruction, tampering with evidence, fraud, forfeiture of assets including real estate including where the crimes occurred... among other potential charges). I've been doing A LOT of reading today... if you can't tell. ;)

I'm certainly no legal expert but I wonder IF one or more of the victims ever traveled out of state with the perps - perhaps to a Florida condo or other out of state location (TN) & any abuse occurred there... might that count as interstate transport thereby making it more certain to be a federal offense?

*I'm trying to find a verified professional WBS member who may be able to help us determine whether or not any of the above may be possible.

In addition, I'm hoping they may be able to educate us on whether or not the general public (and/or Brittney's family) have any legal rights to ensure ALL of these cases are being managed appropriately and with as much effort, due care and process available under local, state and federal laws.

I'm also curious to know what they think LE's strategy may be (if there is one)... and how in the world LE can use the "no evidence of foul play" and "not connected" excuses.

FBM - No expert on those issues but might I suggest you contact the Assistant U.S. Attorney's office for the Southern District of Alabama if you haven't already done so.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/als/

That is their link and they may be able to answer some questions or at least give you some idea of what they do and do not handle.

Regarding the other issues, the only thing I can think to do is contact the State's Attorney General. I've never dealt with such a case but it seems to me I've heard of situations where I am where LE either had serious internal issues or something else going on that called their ability to do their jobs into question and it seemed to me that the first step was to have the State's Attorney General step in and possibly the State Police then take over the investigation if they deem it is necessary. I have no idea if that will help but I thought I would throw it out there. Hoping it helps but figuring it can't hurt.

Yeah, it was said she went to a store or something like that. Anyone remember?

After he shot himself, I wonder what the blood screen showed. Like, what was in his system... Exact levels...

Toxicology reports take anywhere from 4-9 weeks depending on the ME's office. By now the results would be in. typically if the case is in the media, they can get a public record of that report.

This is all moo,

I joined here after reading about Brittney's case on a news site.

I don't think she is gone from us. I think she is somewhere staying away from all the mess around family.

I thought her and her uncle Donnie were close. I think he helped her get outta dodge for some reason.

Maybe he gave her money to get by.....hooked her up with a ride out at the truck stop.

I just don't feel she is gone gone . long gone.....not gone gone.

:moo:

I hope all you gulf coasters are OK down there.:please:

"05/31/12 @ 01:42 AM - Turkey Branch (Fairhope) - Wendy Wood Holland – unable to sleep due to a sick child & would be taking him to Dr. in the morning (meaning 5/31 Thursday morning)." This was a holiday and almost all Dr's offices are closed, other than the ER. It's Memorial day.

Memorial Day was celebrated on Monday, May 28, this year. Only Independence Day falls on July 4, the actual holiday. Gotta get those 3-day weekends for us working folk.

Memorial Day is always on a Monday... (I was hoping to deliver my son during the holiday weekend the year he was born) :fence:

Checking in to see if there's been any progress on this case and am very happy to read WWH was arrested. Hopefully we'll be hearing about other charges against her and/or others soon.

I just thought I should add May 31st wasn't Memorial Day. This year it fell on the 28th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan