AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully with the closing of hunting season, KK will be planning more searches very soon!

Hopefully so. I'd love to see them search the area near Spanish Fort/Mobile Bay.

I was in town for Mardi Gras this weekend and I drove through there. They have some road work going on. I wanted to tell the workers to please BOLO for anything that looked out of place. Also, the Alligator place right under the bridge would be a great place for a search.

Did you go CauseWay or Bayway? I'd love to see KK search along that little road that cuts thru between I-10 @ Daphne/Spanish Fort to the CauseWay.

Did you go CauseWay or Bayway? I'd love to see KK search along that little road that cuts thru between I-10 @ Daphne/Spanish Fort to the CauseWay.

I went on that cut through road to the Causeway. I agree, KK definitely needs to check that area.

I was in town for Mardi Gras this weekend and I drove through there. They have some road work going on. I wanted to tell the workers to please BOLO for anything that looked out of place. Also, the Alligator place right under the bridge would be a great place for a search.

I hate to be a chicken but, I'm not so sure I can go on a search in the "Alligator place". :what:

I hate to be a chicken but, I'm not so sure I can go on a search in the "Alligator place". :what:

:floorlaugh: No, if you were a chicken that is definitely NOT the place for you.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was sitting here thinking dang, I can't believe that these guys in Alabama are so brave to go searching around the "Alligator place". I cannot even imagine living anywhere near an "Alligator place", there is no way on this earth that I would ever purposely go anywhere close to an "Alligator place".

I watch the animal channel and I'm very thankful that the only "Alligator place" around here is at the zoo!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was sitting here thinking dang, I can't believe that these guys in Alabama are so brave to go searching around the "Alligator place". I cannot even imagine living anywhere near an "Alligator place", there is no way on this earth that I would ever purposely go anywhere close to an "Alligator place".

I watch the animal channel and I'm very thankful that the only "Alligator place" around here is at the zoo!

I am a country girl at heart. To the CORE!! There is actually an alligator in my pond that I see regularly. He has even crossed the driveway in front of my vehicle when I would be driving up to my house. With that being said, I ain't goin' in the water where there are or could possibly be alligators. That's where I draw the line!!!! LOL
I really really hope we aren't gonna search an "alligator place"!!!:please:

Let me add:: If that's the actual plan, I will video it and post it here at WS.

I am a country girl at heart. To the CORE!! There is actually an alligator in my pond that I see regularly. He has even crossed the driveway in front of my vehicle when I would be driving up to my house. With that being said, I ain't goin' in the water where there are or could possibly be alligators. That's where I draw the line!!!! LOL

OMG I don't know what I would do if I saw an alligator in my driveway!!

I was once trapped inside of my apartment and I had to call in to work because some spiders made webs outside my front door and were sitting in them when I opened the door to leave. (Someone from my work actually came over and got rid of them so I could go to work.)

Be careful out there you guys!! Thank you all for trying to find Brittney!!

:floorlaugh: The area that we want to search has alligators there but they are in a different area. I will bring some marshmallows and if we get too close to them you can throw them dinner and keep them preoccupied (from a distance of course). Everybody PM me the best days for you that you are available. Lovemyhuskies already has. I'm ready to get this going! :please:We can bring Brittney home!!

I was once trapped inside of my apartment and I had to call in to work because some spiders made webs outside my front door and were sitting in them when I opened the door to leave. (Someone from my work actually came over and got rid of them so I could go to work.)

I am glad to know there is someone else as scared of spiders as I am. I found one in my car one time. I pulled over, got out, and commenced to walking. No way was I getting back in there until someone killed it!

*advertiser censored* Roaches and snakes scare me. I'm good with the gators.

I'll take on a gator over a roach any day. Ugh, I literally had trouble typing the "R" word...they're bigger in the South and I will be the first to admit that I am chicken!

How can you be good with the gators?? They can eat you!

I'll take on a gator over a roach any day. Ugh, I literally had trouble typing the "R" word...they're bigger in the South and I will be the first to admit that I am chicken!

I'm originally from Hawaii, I've seen my fair share of huge roaches. They don't get as big as an alligator!

No one that will take a gator over a *advertiser censored* roach is a chicken in my eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member