AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
I have no idea what happened to Brittney.
but I can say since day one I never felt she was deceased.
These are just my thoughts on what was going on here.

She was missing from moms house way before DH shot himself.
We don't even really know he came and picked her up.
All we have is what Chessie and wendy and the rest of this nasty bunch has told us .
And that was all subject to change at any given moment!

I do feel if she died out there she would have been found!

Hey guys!
I have no idea what happened to Brittney.
but I can say since day one I never felt she was deceased.
These are just my thoughts on what was going on here.

She was missing from moms house way before DH shot himself.
We don't even really know he came and picked her up.
All we have is what Chessie and wendy and the rest of this nasty bunch has told us .
And that was all subject to change at any given moment!

I do feel if she died out there she would have been found!

I'm with you in that I have no idea what happened to Brittney. From what I can tell we have nothing that proves she ever made it to his Styx River place. All we have is that her phone pinged at the nearby Oasis Truck Center.

Geez, did Donnie drop Brittney off at the Oasis Truck Center to catch a ride out of town? Or did Donnie drop her off there to score drugs and something happened to her?

Why was Paul Jr so adamant that Brittney was at the Styx River place? Is he covering for Britney's escape? Or does he know what happened to her and is covering for someone else?

Wish we had evidence that placed Brittney at the Styx River place.

What about DH's own son and Brittney's brother? Didn't Donnie give a darn about protecting them?

After hearing the victim's story, the one that came forth, Donnie didn't sound like a guy who cared about protecting any body. He must have been a monster. Young children, and he ruined their childhoods, IMO. Didn't seem to matter if they were his own children either. How much control did he have over everybody, the adults, that they didn't stop him?

I still do not understand how he could be Brittney's favorite uncle. He must have had some special bond with her. Understandably, he had years to groom his victims. I think it's possible that Brittney may have been his main partner in some other endeavor he dragged her into. She knew more than the others perhaps. This is a real mystery to me.

It's important to determine if Donnie, or one of the others have something to do with Brittney going missing. At this point, yes, there's still a chance that she is alive.

What about DH's own son and Brittney's brother? Didn't Donnie give a darn about protecting them?

After hearing the victim's story, the one that came forth, Donnie didn't sound like a guy who cared about protecting any body. He must have been a monster. Young children, and he ruined their childhoods, IMO. Didn't seem to matter if they were his own children either. How much control did he have over everybody, the adults, that they didn't stop him?

I still do not understand how he could be Brittney's favorite uncle. He must have had some special bond with her. Understandably, he had years to groom his victims. I think it's possible that Brittney may have been his main partner in some other endeavor he dragged her into. She knew more than the others perhaps. This is a real mystery to me.

It's important to determine if Donnie, or one of the others have something to do with Brittney going missing. At this point, yes, there's still a chance that she is alive.

I seriously think if any of her relatives knew where she was or what happened to her they would have spilled all thebeans to save their nasty hides!

I'm with you in that I have no idea what happened to Brittney. From what I can tell we have nothing that proves she ever made it to his Styx River place. All we have is that her phone pinged at the nearby Oasis Truck Center.

Geez, did Donnie drop Brittney off at the Oasis Truck Center to catch a ride out of town? Or did Donnie drop her off there to score drugs and something happened to her?

Why was Paul Jr so adamant that Brittney was at the Styx River place? Is he covering for Britney's escape? Or does he know what happened to her and is covering for someone else?

Wish we had evidence that placed Brittney at the Styx River place.

I think Paul Jr knew she was there at the styx river house and the neighbor DID see her on that swing!
If I remember correctly he said she was also seen with a man!

I do think she was at the truck stop

I seriously think if any of her relatives knew where she was or what happened to her they would have spilled all thebeans to save their nasty hides!

Why do you think that? TIA

BW might have the goods on each and every one of them that could lock them each away for a very long time - and maybe even herself.?.?. JMO

Why do you think that? TIA

BW might have the goods on each and every one of them that could lock them each away for a very long time - and maybe even herself.?.?. JMO

I think if one of them knew they would cut a deal and save their nasty hide.
Do You think they care about each other? No way!

And they might have goods on BW...
LE was looking to talk to her and it appears she was giving them the slip!
She was not going to rat them out as I see it.

I think if one of them knew they would cut a deal and save their nasty hide.
Do You think they care about each other? No way!

And they might have goods on BW...
LE was looking to talk to her and it appears she was giving them the slip!
She was not going to rat them out as I see it.

Thanks and I follow you! Along your views, here's what I'm thinking ...

I think if any of them has already cut a deal it was the one that went in and "confessed" to something going on that wasn't quite right. Since then, I don't think a one of them has confessed to anything. JMO, but who knows?

Who knows? Before the initial "confession", they may all have had a sit down, pow wow, we're a happy nasty family, to decide how all of this would play out, including the initial "confession"??? Maybe even on the BW goes a'missin' but not so much on the DH goes a'dead.

I think each of their nasty hides depends on the other nasty hides keeping their nasty mouths shut. JMO

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

I think if any of them has already cut a deal it was the one that went in and "confessed" to something going on that wasn't quite right. Since then, I don't think a one of them has confessed to anything. JMO, but who knows?

Who knows? Before the initial "confession", they may all have had a sit down, pow wow, we're a happy nasty family, to decide how all of this would play out, including the initial "confession"??? Maybe even on the BW goes a'missin' but not so much on the DH goes a'dead.

I think each of their nasty hides depends on the other nasty hides keeping their nasty mouths shut. JMO

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

Very very possible !
One thing I think is for sure not one of them expected Dear Donnie to kill himself! That threw everything off. Im sure they were scrambling!
If DH didn't kill himself no one would have been looking for Brittney!

Very very possible !
One thing I think is for sure not one of them expected Dear Donnie to kill himself! That threw everything off. Im sure they were scrambling!
If DH didn't kill himself no one would have been looking for Brittney!

Maybe DH was just hoping to stall the investigation with that wimpy girly gun??? And, karma stepped in! JMO

I think BW was getting ready for what was about to happen.
They all knew Scott went to LE
She gave her daughter to P's daddy!
She knew LE wanted to have a pow wow!
And once they had DH it was all over!

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!

Maybe DH was just hoping to stall the investigation with that wimpy girly gun??? And, karma stepped in! JMO

I don't think he had planned on it!
He had the gun and saw a way out of the mess he created!
I also think he was maybe drunk or high

The thing is anything is possible in this case because we don't know the truthful facts. There's this feeling that there's more to this story. I don't really believe any of the family of those arrested. I'll agree that they'll do just about anything to protect themselves.

Why didn't Donnie go on the run instead of killing himself? He could've gone to Mexico and taken Brittney with him.

What more was going to come out that hasn't?!!

What did RSW say to LE? Why was he so into leading the search?
Why was WWH perfectly okay with Donnie's suicide?
Disappointed Britt's brother hasn't offered more to find her.
Looks like they are sticking together in their silence.

Yes, Brittney must have known she was going to lose custody anyways because of what was about to come out. It's possible she was planning on taking off before being questioned by LE.

Still don't believe Donnie killed himself. There's people within the bunch arrested that know exactly what happened. Did Brittney confront him and take matters in her own hands? Did some family members get together with a plan to kill DH to protect themselves?

I don't think he had planned on it!
He had the gun and saw a way out of the mess he created!
I also think he was maybe drunk or high

I agree with the drunk or high or both (DH). I also believe that Brittney is likely dead by one of these creeps. Mobile is my home town and it makes me sick to even think that these "people" are from there. (Her step-mother and father DO NOT fit into that category.)
There are plenty of marshes/swamps/rivers/creek beds/Gulf areas where she would never be found.

I agree with the drunk or high or both (DH). I also believe that Brittney is likely dead by one of these creeps. Mobile is my home town and it makes me sick to even think that these "people" are from there. (Her step-mother and father DO NOT fit into that category.)
There are plenty of marshes/swamps/rivers/creek beds/Gulf areas where she would never be found.

Agreed! I just don't believe she is dead I never have and unless they find her body I want think she is out there living the life she should have been living.

If they had planned on Killing DH they would not have shot him and left him there alive.

If they had planned on Killing DH they would not have shot him and left him there alive.

Well ... if someone else shot him ... they couldn't have then shot him a second time and still hoped to pass it off as a suicide. JMO

Well ... if someone else shot him ... they couldn't have then shot him a second time and still hoped to pass it off as a suicide. JMO

Then they would have taken him elsewhere not take that chance that he would live and tell

:fence:

My problem is getting hung up on Donnie's death. It's kept me on the fence. What really happened hinges on if he actually offed himself. Wasn't he shot in the mouth area upwards? And he did die soon enough after without being able to say anything.

It comes down to whether to believe Donnie killed himself.

If I believe that, then I can choose to further believe
(1) he killed Brittney first, then felt bad and killed himself
(2) he encouraged and helped Brittney to leave town and stay gone

It sounds simple, but that's exactly what they'd want us to conclude if someone else killed Donnie.

:fence:

My problem is getting hung up on Donnie's death. It's kept me on the fence. What really happened hinges on if he actually offed himself. Wasn't he shot in the mouth area upwards? And he did die soon enough after without being able to say anything.

It comes down to whether to believe Donnie killed himself.

If I believe that, then I can choose to further believe
(1) he killed Brittney first, then felt bad and killed himself
(2) he encouraged and helped Brittney to leave town and stay gone

It sounds simple, but that's exactly what they'd want us to conclude if someone else killed Donnie.

i agree with you 100%. I really think it comes down to if you believe donnie killed himself and I'm not sold on that 'fact'
I also think Brittney could have killed donnie, but i don't. I also don't believe brittney is with us any long, i feel that if donnie DID kill himself that brittney found him and called you know who and you know who 'took it from there' :twocents:

I am all over the place still lol So much information, so little information:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500