Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge also released him back into the custody of the Department of corrections where he was in prison for a string of other unrelated charges.

“Our deputies did a great job. Found the shank and eliminated that threat this morning so we obviously aren’t equipped to house somebody like that for that long term in our jail so we are happy that the judge ordered him to go back to the department of corrections,” said Connolly.
So in Oct 2020, CW was in Lauderdale Jail for his murder arraignment. He didn't want to go back to the big house just yet and asked to extend his stay with Lauderdale and friends.

It wasn't the food or Ms. Vicky that had his interest -- CW planned to escape in 2020!

"... we obviously aren’t equipped to house somebody like that for that long term in our jail so we are happy that the judge ordered him to go back to the department of corrections,” said Connolly.

I wonder how long he'd been in the jail this time? Two years ago Lauderdale said they were not equipped to house him long term. Dude should have been under watch!

@Matt_Kroschel

NEW: surveillance video from inside the Laderdo County detention facility from last Friday, showing #VickyWhite and #CaseyWhite leaving
https://twitter.com/Matt_Kroschel/status/1521598080575062016?s=20&t=YY-j6Wzj3OI53vmjIOOKqA

@Thora_Jay and anyone else

Question: is it better protocol to walk ahead of a prisoner or behind him? I’d think that you’d be more apt to lose control of the situation if you’re ahead—you couldn’t see what he was planning to do. Obviously, it doesn’t matter in this situation, with the special relationship and all that....

U.S. Marshals tell News 19 the flyer in circulation (pertaining to #CaseyWhite and #VickyWhite) is inaccurate. Lauderdale Co. Sheriff Rick Singleton tells @whnt another department released the flyer in error and it has "set us back now practically to square one."
https://twitter.com/parkerreports/status/1521541764594741248?s=21&t=gb23NCotmE9-AV5q8IFUgA
https://twitter.com/parkerreports/status/1521541764594741248?s=21&t=gb23NCotmE9-AV5q8IFUgA

Is Keystone in Alabama?

So in Oct 2020, CW was in Lauderdale Jail for his murder arraignment. He didn't want to go back to the big house just yet and asked to extend his stay with Lauderdale and friends.

It wasn't the food or Ms. Vicky that had his interest -- CW planned to escape in 2020!

"... we obviously aren’t equipped to house somebody like that for that long term in our jail so we are happy that the judge ordered him to go back to the department of corrections,” said Connolly.

I wonder how long he'd been in the jail this time? Two years ago Lauderdale said they were not equipped to house him long term. Dude should have been under watch!

He arrived 02/25/2022

@Thora_Jay and anyone else

Question: is it better protocol to walk ahead of a prisoner or behind him? I’d think that you’d be more apt to lose control of the situation if you’re ahead—you couldn’t see what he was planning to do. Obviously, it doesn’t matter in this situation, with the special relationship and all that....
Hi Wary
As soon as I saw that video and saw her walk nonchalantly ahead of inmate White, my mouth dropped to the floor!
You are absolutely correct, Officers are never to walk ahead of an inmate. That is standard policy.

This is why I was asking if Lauderdale was a rural county. In small rural areas it isn't uncommon for people to know each other or at least know OF each other. I live in a small rural county and there aren't many strangers. Everyone knows someone who knows someone, if that makes sense.
Per news article in the News Courier (based in Athens AL), he lived in Tanner, AL, less than 40 miles from her home, when he went on his 2015 crime spree which spread into neighboring TN. Given his frequent flyer status in jail, I would believe their paths must have crossed some time over the previous 20+ years.

He was in Limestone County jail before going to state prison.

Lots of detail here:
News 19 Exclusive: Former Limestone County Sheriff recalls 2015 standoff with Casey White | WHNT.com

Mike Blakly was convicted of theft and ethics violations while employed as the Limestone County sheriff. I don't know if he's going to serve time but I've heard nothing about him losing his pension. He worked for 38 years. If he doesn't lose his pension, then why would VW? Both are felonies.

Alabama sentencing guidelines suggest former sheriff Mike Blakely won’t face prison time | WHNT.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member