Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know "all criminals come to Florida".... BUT she had been dropping hints about Florida and beaches... So, I am still convinced she is a master planner, so I think the Florida statements were meant to be a disguise. And trying to "get out of Florida's penisula" would still be difficult, if ever spotted IN Florida.

I think they would have had to drive west and south to eventually try to get to Mexico. I just think that makes the most sense.
Maybe VW dropping hints about Florida and beaches were to throw people off. I believe she was the master planner also . JMO I have a bad feeling once he doesn’t need her any longer her remains will be found .

We all know "all criminals come to Florida".... BUT she had been dropping hints about Florida and beaches... So, I am still convinced she is a master planner, so I think the Florida statements were meant to be a disguise. And trying to "get out of Florida's penisula" would still be difficult, if ever spotted IN Florida.

I think they would have had to drive west and south to eventually try to get to Mexico. I just think that makes the most sense.
Maybe VW dropping hints about Florida and beaches were to throw people off. I believe she was the master planner also . JMO I have a bad feeling once he doesn’t need her any longer her remains will be found .

We have been cycling around that too. Maybe she hoped the plan would at least refund her contributions (but not the whole benefit) to her mother if she was convicted or killed.

I suppose there’s a small chance she hoped officials would conclude she was abducted. And the pension would be there for her mom or, for her, if she claimed to escape after being taken hostage. If that was her schtick though, her gig is up.:)

That's a good point about the possibility that she was retiring so that she could cash out of her retirement. Many government pensions give you that option, I work for the state and have that option when I retire.

That makes some sense, if she thought she could collect that money in the near future, although now we know that it would be highly unlikely.
Same. Wondering about the original discrepancy that is wasn't romantic. Did LE just figure this out? Or are they just releasing more info?
I noticed they believe the orange/copper/red car has most likely been ditched.

Authorities believe Vicky White and Casey White were last in a copper-colored 2007 Ford Edge SUV.

"We know that there was never any effort to go to the courthouse. They went straight to Florence Square parking lot, dumped the patrol car, got in the other vehicle and left," Singleton said.
"We assume they are going to ditch that car at the first opportunity when they get wind that the description is out there, so we're back to square one," he added."

Casey White and Vicky White search: New details emerge about Alabama corrections officer's relationship with fugitive inmate - CNN

Maybe the plan all along was to buy an inexpensive used car for the first step of the getaway, and then to ditch it and buy something else, or maybe she already had bought another vehicle and it was hidden somewhere in advance for their use after ditching the gold/copper colored car, and they are long gone in that vehicle.

I think there was a difference in definitions.

At one point, it was: “no evidence that it was a physical relationship,” and that got translated into “wasn’t romantic.”

In fact, I think that a non-physical relationship could inspire passionate emotions, (and a desire to consummate the relationship some place other than a broom closet.)

MOO

I think the Sheriff confused the waters on this one. In this video 2 days ago, he doesn’t think they had a personal relationship. RAW: AL: INMATE MANHUNT/SHERIFF SINGLETON-DEPUTY INVOLVEMENT

T
hen yesterday he said they didn’t have evidence of a physical relationship but a “special relationship” that resulted in him getting extra food. https://mobile.twitter.com/BrittanyHarryTV/status/1521616480252612610?s=20&t=nJ4DCaXhoCyEUNkFcZzWew

Now today, it is a romantic relationship with first physical contact in 2020. https://whdh.com/news/new-details-emerge-about-relationship-between-inmate-corrections-officer-as-search-for-them-continues/

I
am frankly surprised the FBI etc. hasn’t asked the Sheriff to stop taking interviews.;)

@alexwood I'm bringing this forward from thread one because I was saying something and thread 2 happened. LOL
https://twitter.com/Matt_Kroschel/status/1521584845729714176?s=20&t=U3mJfrXfOgZ3gcZurJQehA
This video looks like she could care less about him. Barely holds the door. IMO
I'm not sure but I went back to the video of him walking out the door. https://twitter.com/Matt_Kroschel/status/1521584845729714176?s=20&t=U3mJfrXfOgZ3gcZurJQehA
He never lifts his arm/hand to keep the door open. Now I wonder who put the cuffs and shackles on him. Is there a pat down procedure before leaving? I don't know what the ritual is.

What a weird case. In today's digital age, even if they themselves go off the grid. I have a feeling they will be caught, not saying captured - only caught.
The two women in Marisela Botella's case, fled to Cambodia. The feds arrested them two months after they skipped the country.

Marisela Botello-Valadez case: Murder suspects arrested again | wfaa.com

Early on page 1, somebody posted this great article about the “dog crate” escape where a woman who was running a prison dog program fell in love with an inmate and helped him escape. I thought this passage about how suddenly his personality changed outside those gates was very telling. She was struggling to find directions to their hideout that she had saved, so she asked him to pull over:

“He just went ballistic,” Toby says. He started screaming, driving erratically, hitting the steering wheel. “He said, ‘I don’t even know why I brought you, anyway. I should just throw you out of this truck right now and just keep on going. I don’t need you!’ ”

She’d never seen him act like this. It dawned on her that she didn’t have her phone. She’d given him all her cash. She didn’t even know where she was. She started crying.”

My bet is that Vicky had that moment with Casey too, probably right away on day 1. The near immediate shift in the power dynamic must have been staggering. I have no doubt that he’s running the show.

Here’s the article if anyone wanted to read it: The True Story of the Married Woman Who Smuggled Her Boyfriend Out of Prison in a Dog Crate
That is an amazing story! It's crazy and fascinating to me how these formerly responsible women are so vulnerable to the charms of these very dangerous criminals. Toby (from the story) survived. I hope Vicky will survive this as well, but I definitely think the odds are against her. JMHO.

There is no way other people didn't know about the relationship. If he was getting extra food, then she told someone to give it to him. They had to wonder why. I mean come on. They just weren't reporting it, but I can't believe no one thought that was odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa