Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you fellow Websleuthers think it's possible VW could be on here watching everything we all have been discussing thus far? It's a possibility that has intrigued me for days.
Not a chance. They are current news so the first 10 pages of Google links referring to them are all links to various news sites. If they haven't been caught in the next couple of weeks then possibly WS will show up but not until then. Unless you specifically typed in Websleuths.

Not a chance. They are current news so the first 10 pages of Google links referring to them are all links to various news sites. If they haven't been caught in the next couple of weeks then possibly WS will show up but not until then. Unless you specifically typed in Websleuths.
Well, to clarify, I do mean intentionally here watching and reading. As in on purpose. Not like just randomly running across Websleuths and checking it out. Great place for anyone to learn a good bit about what's going on with the case.

It’s not crazy. I know of real life cases of fugitives on the run, who were forced to abandon a vehicle when they learned the description was in the media—- and this did in fact lead to carjacking, abduction, and murder.

One such case is serial killer Christopher Wilder, who forced an abducted 16 year old girl to commit the carjacking/murder with him after he heard on the radio that his car was being sought by police.
This is exactly the case that I was thinking of when I heard of this case! He was not only doing carjacking, but also because he was armed, staying in other people's cabins whether they were occupied or not.

Here's a new article. I think.

"A force of at least 20 -25 officers with full SWAT gear and assault rifles then descended on Adams' home in small-town College Grove (pictured) to look for more clues, nearly a week after she had reported it to police."

"Speaking to DailyMail.com just hours after drones and helicopters descended on the home - where they remained for hours and into the evening, according to Adams - the homeowner said she hopes that by now the duo are long gone."

Yikes! Imagine just sitting there eating your dinner when all of a sudden...

Here you are. Welcome to WS. And happy holidays to you too.

Websleuths Lingo
For @DocMeadows and all newbies...@Zecats posted this from well before my time, from a former old time member. . I just joined in Dec. 2019, not a newbie any longer but I remember how welcoming the old-timers were to me. People have been here for more than a decade.

The most common ones I use are of course MOO and JMO and IMO.

Also BBM and SBM and DBM-that is, Bolding By Me and Snipped By Me, when you are quoting someone's text, and Deleted By Me, when you've accidentally double-posted (happens a lot) or you've changed your mind about your post. Also LE and MSM (mainstream media).

You have an hour to click "edit" if you wish to make changes in your own post.

IMO neither CW or VW are searching here on WS. They could be, we have people from all around the world, but it's more likely they are scouring local LE sources and MSM. We don't have the facts that LE does.

Welcome to all newcomers. Read the TOS...they are taken very seriously here. That's how come WS works well...no one is allowed to go off the rails.

Does anyone think there could be someone else on the inside who helped grease the wheels for CW to get moved from prison to the jail again? I understand the confession and the laptop lawyer story but I’m not sure it passes the smell test. Then again, it could just be lax procedures.

Anyone feel kinda sorry for VW? I mean she doesn’t seem to have a large network of friends. She isn’t conventionally attractive. She never found love other than her drug-addicted ex. I read somewhere recently (can’t remember where) that she really didn’t speak a whole lot. What did that big lunk say to her that made her feel like this was what she wanted to do with the rest of her life? Did he tell her she was pretty? Did he make her feel noticed? I dunno. It makes me sad for her. I want to read the book already. When are they taking pre-orders? Lol.
YES, @Kitagrl , absolutely; I feel sorry for Vicky. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe she’s responsible for her actions, or that I feel she made the right choices ( of course they were horrendously wrong).

BUT, I do indeed feel sad that at age 56 she was obviously feeling lonely, unloved, and afraid of the future. And fell into a trap. Perhaps of her own making, but that just makes it the more tragic.

Does anyone think there could be someone else on the inside who helped grease the wheels for CW to get moved from prison to the jail again? I understand the confession and the laptop lawyer story but I’m not sure it passes the smell test. Then again, it could just be lax procedures.
My grandfather used to say things didn’t pass the “smell test.” I agree, this one stinks in a few places.

Just for some perspective I guess…

I was thinking about the Matt and Sweat breakout and their female accomplice. These guys thought they had it in the bag, but their outside female helper chickened out at the last minute. Then they had to go it alone. They had no transportation, no money, no help. Three weeks later Matt was dead and Sweat was captured. They didn’t get terribly far and LE were all over it. I also believe that their accomplice broke down and told all.

Fast forward to now and we have a very different scenario.

VW actually has the ability to plan, problem solve, has money, transportation and appears, at least for now, to go all the way with this. She’s all in apparently.

Big difference in the two scenarios.

No matter what, whenever this ends, it will not end well for either of them.

If Casey can chill and let Vicky help him, I can see them staying off the radar for quite some time. However, with no meds for Casey, his propensity for meth, and his impulsive violent behaviour, Vicky hasn’t got a hope in Hell in getting out alive. Casey will implode at some point. It’s inevitable, and that’s when he’ll come up for air and get caught.

I truly wonder what she thought her life would be like with this guy. I am blown away that she could throw her entire life away on this loser.

MOO

Just for some perspective I guess…

I was thinking about the Matt and Sweat breakout and their female accomplice. These guys thought they had it in the bag, but their outside female helper chickened out at the last minute. Then they had to go it alone. They had no transportation, no money, no help. Three weeks later Matt was dead and Sweat was captured. They didn’t get terribly far and LE were all over it. I also believe that their accomplice broke down and told all.

Fast forward to now and we have a very different scenario.

VW actually has the ability to plan, problem solve, has money, transportation and appears, at least for now, to go all the way with this. She’s all in apparently.

Big difference in the two scenarios.

No matter what, whenever this ends, it will not end well for either of them.

If Casey can chill and let Vicky help him, I can see them staying off the radar for quite some time. However, with no meds for Casey, his propensity for meth, and his impulsive violent behaviour, Vicky hasn’t got a hope in Hell in getting out alive.

I truly wonder what she thought her life would be like with this guy. I am blown away that she could throw her entire life away on this loser.

MOO
Another contrast will probably be that VW will get a much longer sentence than the woman you reference. If VW makes it to the end in one piece.

Las Vegas is kind of a double-edged sword for them, IMO, because they would definitely blend in a lot easier, and for a couple other reasons beyond that, but, IMO, it would also be quite risky in that there is a MASSIVE police presence in Vegas. I have literally never seen so many cops in my life as during my trip to Vegas. They were everywhere!

However, I am actually quite into the Vegas speculation, although I do wonder if it possible that they are maybe in Nevada in a more rural area.
The MASSIVE police presence is only on the strip.

I like what you said here. It seems overly judgy to me when people act like she’s ugly. She may not be a conventional knockout, but I think she is pretty in several of the pics that have been circulating. I wonder if some of people’s impression of her appearance is skewed by the fact that the prison guard uniforms look somewhat boxy and masculine? Maybe if we had more pics of her in civilian clothes, she’d strike people as more relateable?
I agree and I wish posters would not judge a person based on looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’ve seen many posts in this thread criticizing her looks. Posts saying: why would he want HER? It’s disgusting and has nothing to do with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain