Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they comfortable with? Even on the run, I think they would want certain similarities of the comforts of home. The Deep South, Southern accents, mostly warmer climate, less expensive way to live...sweet tea. Unless they decided to branch out of the comfort zone and see the world...see the USA...and go somewhere completely foreign to their upbringings..

Kidding aside, seeking some sort of normalcy in their crazy run might be appealing to them both. JMO

This is what they should do. However, at some point they will run out of supplies, assuming VW stocked up before breaking them out, which I think is a fair assumption. At some point, they will need food, toilet paper, toothpaste, etc. That's when they will be vulnerable. IMHO.
getting food anonymously with cash would be no problem. I used to work at a pizza place during the pandemic. there were a lot of people who said that they had covid so just leave the food on the porch and the money and tip would be in an envelope in the mailbox. maybe there are similar delivery methods for local grocery stores? getting shelter would be harder imo

Just for some perspective I guess…

I was thinking about the Matt and Sweat breakout and their female accomplice. These guys thought they had it in the bag, but their outside female helper chickened out at the last minute. Then they had to go it alone. They had no transportation, no money, no help. Three weeks later Matt was dead and Sweat was captured. They didn’t get terribly far and LE were all over it. I also believe that their accomplice broke down and told all.

Fast forward to now and we have a very different scenario.

VW actually has the ability to plan, problem solve, has money, transportation and appears, at least for now, to go all the way with this. She’s all in apparently.

Big difference in the two scenarios.

No matter what, whenever this ends, it will not end well for either of them.

If Casey can chill and let Vicky help him, I can see them staying off the radar for quite some time. However, with no meds for Casey, his propensity for meth, and his impulsive violent behaviour, Vicky hasn’t got a hope in Hell in getting out alive. Casey will implode at some point. It’s inevitable, and that’s when he’ll come up for air and get caught.

I truly wonder what she thought her life would be like with this guy. I am blown away that she could throw her entire life away on this loser.

MOO

I think she knew him as a medicated, incarcerated man where she was the jailer. I linked an article upthread quoting his lawyer saying that when he's medicated, he's okay. When he's free, he can't afford the medication and uses meth to compensate or self-medicate. When he's off his medication, he's ruthless. I think she doesn't have the skills to stay alive with a psychopath like Casey White (when he's off his medication), who knows. Perhaps he has an oedipus complex for women old enough to be his mother.

yes, the "support and rescue" theme might have been underlining her entire life with a lot of heartache and feelings of having missed out on adventure and great times with the right person. She flew the coop in a radical way grabbing an available and dangerous prisoner to spend her final days with...what a way to fill a "void"--driving full blast into mayhem and thrilling danger...and then having multiple news outlets and discussion forums focusing on the drama of your life and grand escape speculating what will now happen to you--the attention must have been something she needed desperately.
I posted this article earlier but it has the “rescue” theme in it as well. Apparently she often helped prisoners.

getting food anonymously with cash would be no problem. I used to work at a pizza place during the pandemic. there were a lot of people who said that they had covid so just leave the food on the porch and the money and tip would be in an envelope in the mailbox. maybe there are similar delivery methods for local grocery stores? getting shelter would be harder imo
Even a drive thru….as long as they went solo, either of them could wear a hat and sunglasses and be completely anonymous. Actually they could probably pull it off together if they played it chill. Most drive thru people don’t bend down to look at the passenger.

If you had an RV, could you potentially just move around to different Walmart parking lots and sleep there for a stretch until you were ready to hit the road again?
Regarding parking in Walmart parking lots. Looks like you need permission from the store.

"Permission to park is extended by individual store managers, based on availability of parking space and local laws. Please contact management in each store to ensure accommodations before parking your RV."

Last edited:
I think van life would be really hard on a 300 lb 6 feet 9 inch man for to long. JMOO HE will break into a cabin type housing equipped with food.

This must be why people are always guessing that criminals will go to the Appalachians. Since some areas are so remote there wouldn’t be internet and cable signals. America's poorest county: Proud Appalachians who live without running water or power in region where 40% fall below poverty line
The people who live in Appalachia are very suspicious of outsiders and strangers. It's not so remote that no one would ever see them at some point. There are also a lot of tourists visiting now so it would actually not be a place where they could hide out long term without being noticed.

They may be hiding in a friend's basement somewhere. It's possible they are in a big city like NYC where they can get lost in the crowds or they hightailed it to Mexico, Brazil or the Caribbean.....specifically Cuba. Maybe they plan to have cosmetic surgery in Mexico or Brazil to change their appearance permanently. So many possibilities.....

The sheriff who handled CW after his big crime rampage a few years back has known CW all his life and had a few things to say about him in the article below. Apparently, CW's troubles go back to high school and he has bouts of hearing voices in his head.

This sheriff, Mike Blakely, is the one CW, with a gun to his own head, demanded to talk to at that time, in Limestone County Alabama.

Sheriff Mike Blakely has since been removed from his position and sentenced to three years in prison himself, for stealing inmates' money. WTH, Alabama?

Last edited:
This plays out like a cartoon or something…. Lol wtf?! I mean…. Nice guy at times, I guess? Sorta??? “Oh, geez, sorry about that. Here’s your phone.”

————

“The man obliged at which moment Casey put a gun in his face and told him he needed his car. The man gave Casey his car and as Casey was driving off, the man began to holler for his cell phone.

Casey backed up, gave the man his cell phone and went back south into Limestone County. This is where he was spotted by a sheriff’s deputy who began to pursue him.”

I wanted to throw this out. At one time there was what's called Lavender Marriages, which were marriages of convenience to hide sexual orientation. I'm mentioning this in that it's possible VW engaged in what I'll call a Lavender Divorce as I find it quite curious she continued to live with her ex-husband for almost two decades after the 'divorce,' but she could have a very good reason to appear divorced from him...back then she was a rookie cop, so for work she had to appear disapproving. Southern Brotherhood - which CW belonged - is a racist prison gang that drug deals on the outside, where she could have known CW through her 'ex' husband with his drug use. I think it's likely she's had gang ties since before she got hired and depending on how much of a double life she led, she could have for instance been a long-term associate of Southern Brotherhood doing stuff and smuggling things for them in the jail. It's possible that her ex himself supported her running off with CW and he could have known CW personally and well, which he was likely alive when VW was plotting all this. I think there really had to be some kind of understanding by criminal outsiders with VW where they didn't just gun her down and weren't afraid of getting busted for dealing drugs to her ex as otherwise it seems a very dangerous situation to be in with a cop and a druggie unless the cop is a known crooked cop. What exactly has she been doing the last 16 years while living with her drug-using ex? I'd imagine it would be awfully hard to find someone else unless she wasn't looking because she actually was still with her ex. Think about it - she supposedly divorced her husband over drugs, yet she busts a meth-head out of prison...maybe she wasn't as disapproving of drugs and drug-users as she appears.

The people who live in Appalachia are very suspicious of outsiders and strangers. It's not so remote that no one would ever see them at some point. There are also a lot of tourists visiting now so it would actually not be a place where they could hide out long term without being noticed.

They may be hiding in a friend's basement somewhere. It's possible they are in a big city like NYC where they can get lost in the crowds or they hightailed it to Mexico, Brazil or the Caribbean.....specifically Cuba. Maybe they plan to have cosmetic surgery in Mexico or Brazil to change their appearance permanently. So many possibilities.....
BBM
It's tourist season like everywhere so that's definitely working in their favor, especially with masking still in place (though this would make some people stand out in some areas that are anti-mask). IMO they haven't got across the border.
In NYC right now and NGL I was looking at the crowds of tourists today for people with limps and couples with over a foot of height difference...but that's just me being online too much

I wanted to throw this out. At one time there was what's called Lavender Marriages, which were marriages of convenience to hide sexual orientation. I'm mentioning this in that it's possible VW engaged in what I'll call a Lavender Divorce as I find it quite curious she continued to live with her ex-husband for almost two decades after the 'divorce,' but she could have a very good reason to appear divorced from him...back then she was a rookie cop, so for work she had to appear disapproving. Southern Brotherhood - which CW belonged - is a racist prison gang that drug deals on the outside, where she could have known CW through her 'ex' husband with his drug use. I think it's likely she's had gang ties since before she got hired and depending on how much of a double life she led, she could have for instance been a long-term associate of Southern Brotherhood doing stuff and smuggling things for them in the jail. It's possible that her ex himself supported her running off with CW and he could have known CW personally and well, which he was likely alive when VW was plotting all this. I think there really had to be some kind of understanding by criminal outsiders with VW where they didn't just gun her down and weren't afraid of getting busted for dealing drugs to her ex as otherwise it seems a very dangerous situation to be in with a cop and a druggie unless the cop is a known crooked cop. What exactly has she been doing the last 16 years while living with her drug-using ex? I'd imagine it would be awfully hard to find someone else unless she wasn't looking because she actually was still with her ex.
I don’t know. It seems like a lot to speculate on. I read the bio of a well known Instagram influencer who came out of drugs and she used to live with a cop. He knew she had a drug problem but she was able to hide most of it from him. I know VW divorced her husband over drugs but then never fully left him, I don’t think that means she was actively aiding in the criminal lifestyle both at home and at prison. It sounds like she basically grew up with her ex. The close relationship could be explained on that alone. But hey anything is possible, MHOO.

I don’t know. It seems like a lot to speculate on. I read the bio of a well known Instagram influencer who came out of drugs and she used to live with a cop. He knew she had a drug problem but she was able to hide most of it from him. I know VW divorced her husband over drugs but then never fully left him, I don’t think that means she was actively aiding in the criminal lifestyle both at home and at prison. It sounds like she basically grew up with her ex. The close relationship could be explained on that alone. But hey anything is possible, MHOO.
A person might even want to legally separate their finances from someone who is addicted.

I don't think it's been made clear what VW's relationship with her ex actually was before his death. I've read everything from them still just being on friendly terms, to them continuing to live together all those years. In any case, I think it's fair to say VW was involved in SOME level of corruption, as shown by her last day on the job.

I believe since Covid has cooled a bit, Mexico is much more open now.
Just to clarify, I am speaking of driving over....not walking as has been noted elsewhere. Having just gone over in early April I can attest that they are being much more careful in checking vehicles coming IN to Mexico (generally for firearms and large sums of cash). My comment about Covid was just an assumption that the border closing and then additional checks of people coming into Mexico made them aware of understaffing and more robust methods available. Hence new plate reading technology, video, drug dogs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502