Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey White, a mentally ill father and violent drug user, might make police shoot him, lawyer fears – AL.com
<snipped & BBM>
Casey White, a father of two minor children, grew up in western Limestone County, which borders Lauderdale County.

Court records show he had dozens of arrests in the mid-2000s, when he was in his early 20s, though most were for nonviolent crimes and traffic citations – such as reckless driving and public intoxication.

In 2006, he was arrested on a domestic violence/harassment charge involving his mother.

In court records for that case – which was ultimately dismissed – Casey White listed his occupation as “got fired last week.”

When asked for his list of monthly expenses, he wrote, “just survive.”

I think she needed to be needed. With her ex. With prisoners. With CW. It’s where she drew her worth in my opinion.
I honestly agree. I don’t really see her as sinister. She liked to be useful and feel needed IMHO. She could have genuinely thought she was helping this guy who actually hadn’t yet been fully convicted of murder. He probably claimed innocence. But MHO.

I don’t have a source so MOO but I read that by firing her, it caused her to lose her pension. They did that purposely once they determined she wasn’t a hostage.
Likely to be true, as she wasn’t terminated for some simple thing, but a major felony: Using her official capacity to aid and abet a convicted felon and accused murderer awaiting trial to evade law enforcement and escape incarceration. She used the official patrol car, her uniform, her position, etc. MAJOR criminal act.

Last edited:
I honestly agree. I don’t really see her as sinister. She liked to be useful and feel needed IMHO. She could have genuinely thought she was helping this guy who actually hadn’t yet been fully convicted of murder. He probably claimed innocence. But MHO.
Yes, in many ways the whole thing is sad, pathetic, and tragic. :(

This seems so strange. Why wouldn't she have bought him clothing BEFORE the escape?
Buying clothes for someone his size is difficult. If he has limited clothes- it needs to be comfortable and or ‘not look ill fittin’ as to draw attention to him. At least they know what hes wearing now {cut,color,style} Thats a bonus.

Buying clothes for someone his size is difficult. If he has limited clothes- it needs to be comfortable and or ‘not look ill fittin’ as to draw attention to him. At least they know what hes wearing now {cut,color,style} Thats a bonus.
I saw a reporter who said something like an eyewitness reported possibly seeing her at Kohl’s. Were they able to confirm the sighting and actually determine what she purchased, do you know? It would definitely be helpful to know what she bought. And to add that information to the flyers possibly.

I wouldn't say sinister, but you spend as much time around prisoners as she did and be as successful at it as she was and she has to have thick emotional and mental carapace--or the prisoners would have chewed her up and spit her out long ago. They almost make it sound like she's teaching 2nd grade in there, "Casey didn't have lunch money one day and so she bought his lunch for him". She's dealing with all manner of criminals. Because they are criminal melting pots--guys with DUI's and murderers and white collar criminals and simple drug possession arrestees all mixed together--county lockups can be more chaotic and dangerous for prisoners and guards than state pens.

Last edited:

Here is a quote from the above link:

(((((((((According to Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton, Vicky and Casey had been communicating since at least 2020. Inmates at the Lauderdale County Detention Center have reported that Casey White often received benefits and privileges that other inmates were denied.

“I never knew her to have favorites,” Sledge stated. “I just knew that if an inmate was in need and they didn’t have anybody to help them that she would use the resources that she had and reach out and try to get help for them.”

“I don’t know what the level of manipulation that he had over her was,” Sledge concluded
.))))))))))

When speaking of Vicki White, I see a very different person than most people see. Help them with what? They have an attorney, why did Vicki White want to be known as a person that reaches out to inmates?

I'm all for humane treatment for all persons. But this is way beyond how we treat other people. Vicki White broke a prisoner out of jail, she made fire arms available to a felon, she abused her authority, she put the public at risk. I see her as sneaky and calculating. My opinion.

Also can one imagine how a lawyer would have a field day in court? They would use the video we all have seen and claim CW never broke out, CW was following a CO's direction. He was hand cuffed, the CO put him in a police vehicle. If not for her actions, CW would still be in jail. IMO Should any LE officer be harmed during this ordeal, Vicki White needs to examine what part she played in the safety of the public and LE.
This is my point of view, also. We may hear a lot more about what went on under her as Assistant CO since her promotion once this plays out.

I still believe she is not a victim but is the perpetrator or co-conspirator here. Someone as private as she is described - to the point of being unsociable at times - is not like a vulnerable girl.

I posted analysis that women who involve themselves with prisoners have suffered abuse. Her motivations are likely complicated but I don't think she was naive. More likely a hardened criminal mentality similar to those she oversaw. But she outwardly conformed to female norms, such as being seen as a caregiver. Thereby assigning the wrong motivation to her outward behaviors.

JMO my opinion as a lay observer. I have no professional training to back up my observations. As an assertive & outspoken woman who has suffered severe backlash for it on a professional level, I do know something about female norms & how "conforming" to them is a strong mandate in our society (esp. in a rural or small town environment). Not being a mother, for example, is seen as being unfulfilled as a woman so someone like VW must find an outlet for that the thinking goes. And that kind of thinking is strong where she lived all her life.

Here at WS, we have contributors with a wider variety of personal life experiences & life choices than "the Whites".

I'm curious to know what others think about the stereotypes in place here and how they may have operated to motivate these two, but esp. Vicky, both before and after the jail escape.

My opinion only

Yes, in many ways the whole thing is sad, pathetic, and tragic. :(
It truly is. Her entire life and all the wheelings and dealings she did in order to make this happen, not to mention the lingerie and sex toys visuals being strewn about the country on social media and even msm...would simply be humiliating if not so dangerous.

I posted several links on the Media, Maps, and Timeline thread this morning if anyone is up for some light reading or needs to catch up.

I saw a reporter who said something like an eyewitness reported possibly seeing her at Kohl’s. Were they able to confirm the sighting and actually determine what she purchased, do you know? It would definitely be helpful to know what she bought. And to add that information to the flyers possibly.

I think I've seen women who look like VW any time I've gone to Kohl's.

This is my point of view, also. We may hear a lot more about what went on under her as Assistant CO since her promotion once this plays out.

I still believe she is not a victim but is the perpetrator or co-conspirator here. Someone as private as she is described - to the point of being unsociable at times - is not like a vulnerable girl.

I posted analysis that women who involve themselves with prisoners have suffered abuse. -er motivations are likely complicated but I don't think she was naive. More likely a hardened criminal mentality similar to those she oversaw. But she outwardly conformed to female norms, such as being seen as a caregiver.

JMO my opinion as a lay observer. I have no professional training to back up my observations. As an assertive & outspoken woman who has suffered severe backlash for it on a professional level, I do know something about female norms & how "conforming" to them is a strong mandate in our society (esp. in a rural or small town environment). Not being a mother, for example, is seen as being unfulfilled as a woman so someone like VW must find an outlet for that the thinking goes. And that kind of thinking is strong where she lived all her life.

Here at WS, we have contributors with a wider variety of personal life experiences & life choices that "the Whites".

I'm curious to know what others think about the stereotypes in place here and how they may have operated to motivate these two, but esp. Vicky, both before and after the jail escape.

My opinion only
She was described as not very talkative or not saying a lot. So it strikes me as possible that she might just be holding a lot inside and playing the part she’s expected to play. I think she may have been attracted to bad boys because they rebelled in ways she maybe wished she could. And also, she may have felt like she understood them and they sometimes were victims of their families, circumstances, a harsh judge etc. She may have built her identity on a need to be needed. This made her feel powerful and in control like the rescuer who is making a difference. I agree with you completely that she is a co-perpetrator here, if not even the lead orchestrator or this calculated planning that led to their so far successful escape.

Likely to be true, as she wasn’t terminated for some simple thing, but a major felony: Using her official capacity to aid and abet a convicted felon and accused murderer awaiting trial to evade law enforcement and escape incarceration. She used the official patrol car, her uniform, her position, etc. MAJOR criminal act.

However, she hasn't been convicted of a felony related to her job so the firing itself wouldn't do it. I'd think at most her pension would be delayed as they're claiming she left before completing the retirement paperwork. If she was for instance to die before being prosecuted, her beneficiary would receive whatever contractual rights she had for a beneficiary pension.

I posted analysis that women who involve themselves with prisoners have suffered abuse. Her motivations are likely complicated but I don't think she was naive. More likely a hardened criminal mentality similar to those she oversaw. But she outwardly conformed to female norms, such as being seen as a caregiver. Thereby assigning the wrong motivation to her outward behaviors.

Here at WS, we have contributors with a wider variety of personal life experiences & life choices than "the Whites".

My opinion only
I'm not really sure stereotypes play a role here. IMHO she simply believed /believes herself to be in love and to be loved in return. She wants to be with him and thinks she knows him well enough to trust and control him. I hope that works out for her up until they are both caught and arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan