GUILTY AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White (Deceased), CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *guilty of escape, disposed of murder* #7

Hmmm. I can’t find Brian’s report on the confession but found this article dated today and the phone call from Casey White was last December:

Casey called Entin for the first time on December 3, 2022 after the reporter wrote letters to the runaway convict.

"I have a little confession to make," Casey told Entin.

He claimed that he killed a woman at an Indiana motel while on the run with Vicky, and that the body hasn't been buried or found yet.

It’s weird being back. I lived and breathed this while Vicky and Casey were on the run. But it’s nice to see Retired Sheriff Singleton — a stand up guy. He says he is enjoying retirement & doing a lot of yard work. You can tell he really liked Vicky & is still troubled by it all.

Vicky White’s family is here. Her mom wanted to speak today at the sentencing but is too emotional.

Casey White just arrived for his sentencing in Florence, Alabama,

6/8/2023

Moments after telling the court he felt like “the most hated man in the world,” Casey Cole White was sentenced to life in prison this afternoon for his guilty plea last month to escape charges, related to his 11 days on the run last year with jailer Vicky White.

Last month, White pleaded guilty to escape during a routine hearing on motions in anticipation for his trial on felony murder charges.

White entered his plea in exchange for the felony murder charge involving Vicky White being dropped.

WHNT is reporting that Casey White, addressing the court, apologized for the escape, saying Vicky White’s only regret was leaving behind her family, he said.

“We just wanted a new life together because she knew the truth. I can handle the truth because I know who I am. I chose this road. It’s cost me my life and freedom,” White said.

Moo..he just playing. His life is in a container..for ever. Who cares what he says he is not important to anyone anymore. But he was important to someone and I am glad him and Vicky had that....moo

Escaped inmate Casey White, center, appears to "wink" towards the defense's side past his attorneys as he appears for a sentence hearing at the Lauderdale County Courthouse, Thursday, June 8, 2023, in Florence.

For some reason I believe he did love her.
I think he did, too. I don't think their relationship was GOOD or ethical or responsible, and it's a shame that it ended the way it did, but I think he did genuinely love her in his own weird way. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back