GUILTY AL - J.B. Beasley & Tracie Hawlett, both 17, murdered, Ozark, 31 July 1999 *ARREST in 2019* #5

Probably no one paid them. They were just a couple of "Ambulance Chasers".
IMO not a place you would find "Ambulance Chasers." It would be nice to know who they were.

Regarding "Wrongful Arrest," one victim was sexually assaulted with DNA left behind which belonged to McCraney. And the bodies were found within walking distance of his home.

999 Years 99 Mon 99 Days is his sentence. I'm not kidding it's on the prison inmate search in Alabama. Hang in there Coley you will be out in no time.

Yeah, his release date is 12/31/9999, something tells me he want make it to the New Years Day Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

Under category of Custody it states “On The Way”.

Motion for appeal filed. Please note request for appointment of indigent counsel.
The requested counsel is local, but Harrison and Scarborough are sitting this one out. This is not unusual and in fact, a routine strategic positioning strategy for the Defendant, so please do not read into it too much.

I am familiar with the requested counsel so I expect additional counsel to be boarded after the first appeal. Just a hunch

Justice On Friends!
Thank you for caring

Attachments

• Motion for Appeal .pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
HeMotion for appeal filed. Please note request for appointment of indigent counsel.
The requested counsel is local, but Harrison and Scarborough are sitting this one out. This is not unusual and in fact, a routine strategic positioning strategy for the Defendant, so please do not read into it too much.

I am familiar with the requested counsel so I expect additional counsel to be boarded after the first appeal. Just a hunch

Justice On Friends!
Thank you for caring
He is wasting time. He will never get out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back