AL AL - Jason Sims, 15, autistic, Fairfield, 13 Feb 2015

Just quickly read up on the other case. That's actually a scar above his eyebrow. Poor baby went missing from his bed with a cast on his leg, at 2 years old :(

The pronounced eyebrow arch (right side) of both images is quite similar. I'm not at all familiar with that case though.

It's actually a scar on Jyrine. He was abducted from his home when he was two. The distance between the eyes, the nose, mouth, so much seems to match up to me...but of course, it just may be a coincidence.

What really gets me wondering a bit more is MSM reported family members had no idea about Jason Jr. Why wouldn't they know when he was born? He wasn't abused before he was born so why would a pregnancy be a secret... unless maybe you plan to give your child away...but that's not what happened. And years later there are family members that still have no idea about this one particular child? Although officials didn't know of two kids, the family just didn't know of the one, and it's him that has my mind spinning.

Because the photo of Jason Sims Jr. sitting in Jason Sims Sr.'s lap kept giving me an uneasy feeling, as though I'd seen the face before (Jr's), I started looking in missing case reports. Does anyone else think he resembles a VERY strong likeness to Jyrine Kyese Harris?
View attachment 69956View attachment 69957
They don't completely look the same, but maybe it's an age thing. They are both freakin adorable. Kissy faces. :)

They have the same eyebrows.... Chins, I'm not sure. Different ear sizes? Chubby baby cheeks conceal features. hmmmmmm

The police said they were going back in the house to search for clues...have they found clothing that would be for a fifteen year old? Shoes? You should be able to find certain items that would show for an older child...IMHO

The police said they were going back in the house to search for clues...have they found clothing that would be for a fifteen year old? Shoes? You should be able to find certain items that would show for an older child...IMHO

Whatever they did find, has not been released to the public. Yet. I sure hope they update local media on this soon.

It's actually a scar on Jyrine. He was abducted from his home when he was two. The distance between the eyes, the nose, mouth, so much seems to match up to me...but of course, it just may be a coincidence.

What really gets me wondering a bit more is MSM reported family members had no idea about Jason Jr. Why wouldn't they know when he was born? He wasn't abused before he was born so why would a pregnancy be a secret... unless maybe you plan to give your child away...but that's not what happened. And years later there are family members that still have no idea about this one particular child? Although officials didn't know of two kids, the family just didn't know of the one, and it's him that has my mind spinning.
What year was he 2? Where did he live when abducted?

What year was he 2? Where did he live when abducted?

He turned 2 in 2001 and he was abducted 6 months later in his home state of NJ. Just in case, I did send a tip to Fairfield PD based on resemblance and a few other things. I wish there would be more confirmation about Jason Jr. at least having a birth record. For all we know he does have one and this couple really did hide his/her/their first child's entire existence from the time he was born.

Here's a few questions I've also wondered . . .

--Assuming the 10- and 12-year-old have confirmed to LE they have an older brother that lived with them, how is it possible they could have been around other family members since October and made no mention of him in a way to alert these family members of there even being an older brother?

--If Jason Jr. is alive somewhere . . . Knowing that LE is aware of the living conditions and of any potential abuse that took place over the past 10 years, what would be a reason to keep Jason Jr.'s location hidden?

--Or is it possible the reason the mother was found at the old home is because Jason Jr ran away on January 1st and his mother hoped that's where she would find him? - - But if that's the case, where was Jason Jr in November and December?

Sigh...

But if he never went out in public and not even the family knew he existed, he probably had very few clothes or shoes. And they were probably smaller sizes so they could be mixed in with the younger kids things.

A detective with Fairfield PD has confirmed the existence of a birth record for Jason Sims Jr. among other records to indicate he does exist and had been living with the parents and other children in the home.

It would be interesting to know the moms state of consciousness and lucidness now. She must be better at this point.

A detective with Fairfield PD has confirmed the existence of a birth record for Jason Sims Jr. among other records to indicate he is does exist and had been living with the parents and other children in the home.

Do you have a link for this info?

No links. The information is from my phone conversation with Fairfield LE.
Very cool, Aeronomy. Good sleuthing!

Is it of public record? Will the information be reported to the media? Can you report it to the media?

They were neglected, yeah; the lack of medical records proves that. The lack of school records, too, if they weren't educated somehow.

I don't know if that means they aren't autistic, though. Autistic kids are more likely to be targeted for abuse or neglect than their non-autistic siblings, so it's common enough to see both. In an abusive family, it's the autistic child who's usually the main target. But then, a few abusers actually label a non-autistic child "autistic" to try to justify the abuse. Yeah, I know it's messed up, but I've found multiple instances of it.

By "autistic" they might have meant "mentally impaired; unable to communicate". There are of course multiple reasons a child might be unable to communicate. Without medical records, we can't know until (hope, hope hope it's until) they find this boy and evaluate him.

If someone killed this boy, or if he died and they hid his death, I hope whoever did it comes forward and admits to it. Until they do, I think if they have any conscience they will be tortured by that secret, by the knowledge that this boy has siblings who need to know what happened to him. Even for a potential killer, confession and prison time would still be better than having to live with that, I think.

On the other hand, there's the very rosy picture of a friend or a family member who doesn't trust the police, taking the child away from the family, kidnapping him because they know he's in danger and they want to help him... It may be just wishful thinking, but how I hope it's true. Maybe Jason is out there with someone who loves him and is hiding him away, trying to figure out whether it's safe to come out, whether now that his parents are in jail, Jason might finally be safe. I know. It's far-fetched. But I don't like to give up hope.

So they found more pictures of Jason, up to about age 6 it seems.

Did they find recent pics of the remaining children? if so, how recent, how many, which kids, what ages, what circumstances?

If pics do not exist of Jason after a certain age, there may be a very good reason for this. Why was the mother at the old house, the one they left in October?

I know we don't have answers, but these are questions that come to mind.

So they found more pictures of Jason, up to about age 6 it seems.

Did they find recent pics of the remaining children? if so, how recent, how many, which kids, what ages, what circumstances?

If pics do not exist of Jason after a certain age, there may be a very good reason for this. Why was the mother at the old house, the one they left in October?

I know we don't have answers, but these are questions that come to mind.

Is there a link for this?

Is there a link for this?
No, because I am wrong. I was ambitious with the age. I didn't open the pics, just looked at the thumbnails, and I guess he just looked older in the standing one. After reviewing, I think I was referencing the same pic already circulating.

So sorry for false hope. Remind me not to sleuth in the middle of the night. =\

However, do they have recent pics of the other kids? It's still am important question, leading to the same conclusion.

What do you think?
image.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member