Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of phone is this on? I don’t believe iPhone has this ability?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Samsung has this and so does my daughter's iPhone. I can't remember which iPhone she has. It's not the newest, but the one before the most recent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brent was staying with his son to "cool off" from their fight, but also because Brent's son had received some bad news. Staying out of the media is the way some people deal with tragedy- especially people who have lived in the spotlight and been judged by the court of public opinion. I think her daughters have done a wonderful job of posting information about their mom and there probably isn't anything that a man, who doesn't use social media all that much, could have said better so he simply reposted. The "missing 12 hours" has bothered me, but as some have said, she could have written the text earlier and scheduled it to be sent at 1:30 am. Or when I have bad service, my texts sometimes take hours to go through. So because of the service in Bankhead forest, she could have typed it earlier.

But didn’t she write a response to Brent about going to be in “glory” after he responded to the text?

My Samsung will schedule texts and my daughter's old iPhone. I don't know much about newer iPhones and I've never done a factory reset. It was just a thought.

But didn’t she write a response to Brent about going to be in “glory” after he responded to the text?

Very true. Thank you for pointing that out. I've just been trying to figure out what could have happened during those 12 hours and thought maybe if the texts were written earlier, it could explain it. But you are right, the responses would have to be at 1:30 am

They have to be sent SMS. If that doesn´t work on your model try this; Enter the intended recipient and tap the "+" button at the bottom of the screen. Tap the "Date & Time" option and select the future date and time that you want to send this SMS. Tap the "Scheduled SMS" button at the top left. Tap the "Text" option and compose your message in the editor.

Thought provoking couple of comments by JC on the FB page, under daughter's last post.

btw, Last time the daughter posted was 7 hours ago, and nothing since, not even "likes" as she often did before.
Wonder if something is up......hopefully the PI Dawn is on a track.

Surely they have checked the pings on all the phones that received a text at 1:30 am to see where those phones pinged. That should have been done on day 1!!!! "Find my iPhone" only works if has been activated on the phone. My stepson has been through so many iPhones over the years, we refuse to buy him another phone if any brand 🤣

I'm confused about why people are thinking the husband must have known she was driving the Tahoe because he called Onstar. I thought the Tahoe didn't have Onstar and wasn't what she usually drove. So wouldn't that imply he did not know she was driving the Tahoe? Or do I have that all backwards?

Thought provoking couple of comments by JC on the FB page, under daughter's last post.

btw, Last time the daughter posted was 7 hours ago, and nothing since, not even "likes" as she often did before.
Wonder if something is up......hopefully the PI Dawn is on a track.

Yes, very interesting comment. I only saw one, were there two?

Yes, very interesting comment. I only saw one, were there two?

She made a follow up reply under her original comment.

I'm confused about why people are thinking the husband must have known she was driving the Tahoe because he called Onstar. I thought the Tahoe didn't have Onstar and wasn't what she usually drove. So wouldn't that imply he did not know she was driving the Tahoe? Or do I have that all backwards?

I believe the Tahoe did have Onstar but that it had lapsed? I'm not sure now. But speaking of cars, did they have three? He must have driven to his son's place....with his own car? or the second one that Jennifer always drove? If they had only two, then he'd know she had the Tahoe. .....which begs the question, why didn't he take the Tahoe? ...unless he figured that she wouldn't go anywhere that particular night.

SNIPPED and bbm

I find it mildly perturbing that he asked for clarification from her regarding the "being good to her girls" statement.
To me, it smacks of being self-centered and on the defensive. If I received a text hinting at "heading to glory" and "finally being at peace" (paraphrasing) it's likely that my response would be along the lines of "What do you mean by heading to glory. . . etc." and not "why would I not be good to your girls."

IME, MOO, etc.

The heading to glory text was sent to him AFTER his reply asking why he wouldn’t be good to her girls. Up until her last text, I would have thought she was referring to our separating if I were him.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Other interesting comments in the form of screenshots by TLG on the 3rd post down on the JMW tips page.

I grew up with these people. I know this family well. I hate it for everyone involved and I truly hope Jennifer is okay but I have to say I'd bet anything Mr. Brent had nothing to do with her disappearance . I hope she is okay.

I grew up with these people. I know this family well. I hate it for everyone involved and I truly hope Jennifer is okay but I have to say I'd bet anything Mr. Brent had nothing to do with her disappearance . I hope she is okay.

I have a hard time believing he had anything to do with her disappearance either. I feel bad for the entire family and hope they find closure soon

I have a hard time believing he had anything to do with her disappearance either. I feel bad for the entire family and hope they find closure soon
I am new here so I hope this reply ends up in the correct place but same here. Literally give it a zero percent chance that Mr. White was involved or his sons or his ex wife for that matter. This is all new for them. How would anyone react if their loved one went missing out of no where. I hate it for Jennifer and her daughters though. Such a terrible situation for everyone. But like I said... if people on the outside looking in are expecting a murder cover up or something crazy then I just don't see that at all. Unless of course she met foul play outside of the family. That gas station where the surveillance video is does get a lot of trucker traffic coming down Bankhead I bet. I hate the entire situation.

One thing that’s been nagging me is that if she committed suicide, why would she find a way to make her family worry more? That, to me, is out of character for someone so family oriented and dedicated to her job. I’ll wager she’s never gone AWOL from her friends, job or family. I also doubt that she would ever put them in more pain by not knowing. I know suicide is a selfish act, but she didn’t seem that selfish.

Resetting phone? Really? What’s the reason for that? Very weird. I can’t think of anything to explain that.

Everything is very fishy to me IMO.

Not blaming Brent or his son. Something just doesn’t make sense when looking at the big picture.

I have no clue about resetting the phone or why it would need to be done either. But to answer a couple questions I see on this thread in the best possible way I can is for one.. if he was staying at his sons house that night then you could almost throw a rock from his son's to his house. And then the gas station where the video recorded her isn't even a mile from his house or his son's house. I couldn't tell you if she was suicidal or not and I hope she wasn't/isn't but I do know mental illnesses or whatever are no joke. They can really mess with your brain.

Another thing. I'm not sure if Jennifer usually drove the Tahoe or not but I do know that when her and Mr. White got together that the Tahoe came with her. That was her ride before they were together. Not his.

This is me just thinking out loud: In an interview (link was provided in an earlier post) Emily said her mom called her a couple of times that day to come help her move, and that her mom had men lined up to help her move. If my mom had called a few times and then "shooed" me away, I would think it was strange and would need a good reason to leave. I also wonder if anyone has found a link to see if the PI or police talked to any of the men who were lined up to help her move. I know a lot of people on here have been speculating that someone could have been in the house with her, but it could show her mental state was abnormal and by that point she wanted to get away - maybe just for a drive - but bad enough she changed her mind about her daughter helping her pack. She was at the gas station pretty quickly after her daughter left. Again, this is just me guessing and not from any source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny