Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Cow at MPD . What the Sam Hell? I feel winds rushing from young Alabama attorneys racing to be first in line to represent JMW' s children & grandchildren regarding some of the "facts" posted by someone at their PD.

Apparently there's not a city attorney available to run these sorts of posts by before dragging an esteemed woman & family thru the mud.

I'm a small town Alabama resident & I get this kind of talk off-record and off social media. But, Heavens to Betsy?! Somebody's Mama did raise a fool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The page appears back up but everything is gone or is now totally private with the exception of one person who tagged them in screenshots of their initial post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit I missed the second post. But I have SS of the PD post and family comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is absolutely embarrassing for the state of Alabama (it really is a nice sate) and makes Alabamians look like idiots (it does have it share) but most importantly, it does not help find Mrs. White.

Unfortunately people post and forget it is there for the whole world to see most of the time.

Y'all! You need to read the latest post on Jennifer's FB page and the comments.

I only half called it. So $5? :thinking:

Your instincts were right on target. I am still reeling in disbelief! I expect someone(s) will be placed on administrative leave (probably with pay)/disciplined/or "laid off"

What a mess. Poor JMW.

She does not deserve any of this. I can see her homicidal before I would think suicidal! But she would never do anything even close to either (IMO).

Sounds like the investigation needs to be handed over to a department that won't fly off the hinges on FB and actually find this poor lady. Yiiiiiiiiikes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://m.waff.com/story/38116628/moulton-pd-facebook-page-disappears-following-post-on-missing-woman

MOULTON, AL (WAFF) -*A police update on a woman missing almost a month not only generated strong reactions, but the department's Facebook page disappeared soon after.

The search for Jennifer Marshell White, wife of Moulton Councilman*Brent White, is still missing. The lengthy search has generated national attention.

On Friday, the Moulton Police Department released new information on Facebook. They said, among other things, White sent suicidal text messages to her family the night she left, there is no evidence of foul play, she is bipolar, was on several medications, she was*"believing things that are not true," and was strained from raising four children. Police also said speculation of an affair by her husband is not true.

The reaction to the initial post was strong yet mixed. Some were glad to see police give new information. Others were angry that police shared medical and personal information on social*.......

* Snipped :See link for remainder of story

***edit: I think we all posted at once.
***edit×2: they have screen shots of MPD original FB (now deleted) posts

Oh wow!! Just now saw the post by police. I wasn't going to mention the part of the text where she said it would be awhile before anyone found her because the family wasn't mentioning it. Never expected the POLICE to be the ones to post it. Heavens to Betsy, is everything ok to share now? They didn't just air the dirty laundry, they aired the whole house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod