Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was an accident and not intentional, why was she out there driving this curvy road in the dark anyway?
Overwhelmed with pressure, and an attempt to clear her head?

I think before we address that, we should probably try to wait for details from Winston County PD & coroner. And perhaps the PI will speak and update the public. There’s so much unknown right now that all the variables could cause lots of confusion and more turmoil. Just my two cents.

Looks like Moulton PD is out and just „being told“.

Body of missing Alabama woman Jennifer Marshell White found: Moulton police chief

The body of Jennifer Marshell White, the Moulton woman who went missing last month and whose case has received national attention, was found Sunday during a search in Bankhead National Forest, police said.

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter, citing Winston County officials, told AL.com that White's body was found Sunday afternoon. McWhorter said he left the scene so he could not be 100 percent certain it was White because he wasn't at the crime scene, but said the Winston County Sheriff told him, "it's her."

White's vehicle was found Sunday, the private investigator leading a search party confirmed to AL.com.

"We have looked into the vehicle. It is hers," private investigator Dawn Hendricks said, adding that her investigation was ongoing. Hendricks, a former Huntsville police officer, did not provide any further details.

Huntsville CBS affiliate WHNT reported the Winston County Sheriff's Office and the Winston County Coroner were on the scene near Alabama 33 in Bankhead National Forest.

[...]

https://articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/05/car_belonging_to_missing_alaba.amp

Can anyone from Moulton tell us if that road is heavily traveled or mostly deserted. From best I can tell it is in the Bankhead Forest. If she did run off the road at 1:30 am (actually accidentally or intentionally), then I think it's very possible she would not have been seen. Is this an area where several people drive by everyday and she would have been spotted sometime in the last month?
There is quite a bit of traffic on that road daily.

So that's the second Tahoe found at the bottom of a cliff/ravine in the last 2 months. The Harts.

Looks like Moulton PD is out and just „being told“.

Body of missing Alabama woman Jennifer Marshell White found: Moulton police chief

The body of Jennifer Marshell White, the Moulton woman who went missing last month and whose case has received national attention, was found Sunday during a search in Bankhead National Forest, police said.

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter, citing Winston County officials, told AL.com that White's body was found Sunday afternoon. McWhorter said he left the scene so he could not be 100 percent certain it was White because he wasn't at the crime scene, but said the Winston County Sheriff told him, "it's her."

White's vehicle was found Sunday, the private investigator leading a search party confirmed to AL.com.

"We have looked into the vehicle. It is hers," private investigator Dawn Hendricks said, adding that her investigation was ongoing. Hendricks, a former Huntsville police officer, did not provide any further details.

Huntsville CBS affiliate WHNT reported the Winston County Sheriff's Office and the Winston County Coroner were on the scene near Alabama 33 in Bankhead National Forest.

[...]

https://articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/05/car_belonging_to_missing_alaba.amp
Wasn’t at the “crime scene”? Hm!

Wasn’t at the “crime scene”? Hm!

I noted that, too.

Things continue to be fishy.

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the coroner was sending the body to UAB; has this been confirmed in MSM anywhere?

Is the scene of an accident/located person usually referred to as a crime scene??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell says Winston County authorities are investigating and body will be sent to Huntsville to determine the identity and possible cause of death.

Vehicle of missing Moulton woman found with body inside

GRAYSON —The vehicle belonging to a missing Moulton woman has been found with a female body inside, authorities said this afternoon.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell said he received a call from the Winston County Sheriff's Office about 1 p.m. saying the vehicle and body had been found just outside the Grayson community near the Lawrence County line off of Alabama 33.

"The vehicle she was driving was found off a logging road not too far away from the highway," Mitchell said. "A badly decomposed female body was inside the vehicle."

[...]

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_49dfb360-5169-11e8-81ac-0f98227bfc0f.html

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell says Winston County authorities are investigating and body will be sent to Huntsville to determine the identity and possible cause of death.

GRAYSON —The vehicle belonging to a missing Moulton woman has been found with a female body inside, authorities said this afternoon.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell said he received a call from the Winston County Sheriff's Office about 1 p.m. saying the vehicle and body had been found just outside the Grayson community near the Lawrence County line off of Alabama 33.

"The vehicle she was driving was found off a logging road not too far away from the highway," Mitchell said. "A badly decomposed female body was inside the vehicle."

[...]

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_49dfb360-5169-11e8-81ac-0f98227bfc0f.html

I’m pretty sure this area was previously searched in the very very beginning.
Wasn’t there also the controlled burns there last week?
Ugh, I need to re-read my notes.

Rest easy, Jennifer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

[...]

Found off a logging road. Am I assuming correctly by thinking the vehicle would have had to have been driven back to the logging road to end up there? I am not familiar with the area.

Found off a logging road. Am I assuming correctly by thinking the vehicle would have had to have been driven back to the logging road to end up there? I am not familiar with the area.

I think so, "in a ravine" had me picturing crash or accident type scenario... "not far off hwy off a logging road" makes me think "parked" on purpose! Guess you were right, we need to wait for more information.

Is the scene of an accident/located person usually referred to as a crime scene??

An accident scene becomes a crime scene when there are injuries/fatalities. If there is a possibility that charges may arise, it’s a crime scene.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

So sad! RIP Jennifer.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

An accident scene becomes a crime scene when there are injuries/fatalities. If there is a possibility that charges may arise, it’s a crime scene.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Thank you!! Wasn’t exactly sure of that part!

<modsnip>

Do you by any chance remember the area they sent the helicopter out and over for 2 hours the first week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88