Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the post by Burt Staggs (reporter) independent searchers found her in UNDER AN HOUR. Whether this was a suicide or not the investigation was totally botched by the investigators in Moulton county. So sad that had they been more proactive, Jennifer could have been found much sooner. RIP and love to her family. I hope all involved can do some serious reflecting and make improvements for Jennifer's sake.

Fierynerd, As our VI, are you able to provide any updates? My condolences to all you know who are affected by the tragic loss of Jennifer.

Well. I dont want to die ever. But if a person decides to go off and end their own life. Then they are stronger than 1 may think.

I get anxiety just thinking about death. And these folks welcome it.

The only sad part is why they felt that life wasn't worth living anymore :-(

Btw. Did y'all hear of the New York teen girl that killed herself by jumping out of her highrise apartment window because she was told by her parents that she couldn't go to a party?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/04/19/teen-committed-suicide-after-parents-wouldnt-let-her-go-to-party/amp/

View attachment 133904

So some people commit suicide for the smallest things. Just wow.

Well said. And OMG!

Fierynerd, As our VI, are you able to provide any updates? My condolences to all you know who are affected by the tragic loss of Jennifer.
Thank you. I don't have any updates other than what you all have seen posted. Waiting to hear information from the autopsy and her vehicle. IMO, it fits exactly with her texts, and she committed suicide. The road is very remote. I hope her phone/vehicle can answer some questions about the 12 hours before her death, but at the moment, prayers are appreciated more than anything. I will update more later.

Thank you. I don't have any updates other than what you all have seen posted. Waiting to hear information from the autopsy and her vehicle. IMO, it fits exactly with her texts, and she committed suicide. The road is very remote. I hope her phone/vehicle can answer some questions about the 12 hours before her death, but at the moment, prayers are appreciated more than anything. I will update more later.

Thank you. Many prayers and lots of sympathy coming to all of you. May Jennifer Rest In Peace.

This thread is very long. I'm working on a new thread which should be ready in about 10 minutes.

:tyou:

According to the post by Burt Staggs (reporter) independent searchers found her in UNDER AN HOUR. Whether this was a suicide or not the investigation was totally botched by the investigators in Moulton county. So sad that had they been more proactive, Jennifer could have been found much sooner. RIP and love to her family. I hope all involved can do some serious reflecting and make improvements for Jennifer's sake.

She was not found in Moulton Co... no matter how much they searched there, they would not have found her. They did searches. This is a vast area with lots of places to hide, lots of back roads, lots of land. Other counties are not going to do full on searches until there is more evidence of where she went. There were 12 hours of time that are unaccounted for... she literally could have been anywhere. She obviously planned on not being found for awhile per her texts. She did a good job of concealing herself, she did not want to be stopped.
I just pray she is at peace and I pray her family can now grieve, heal and find peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not trying to single you out. There are a number of people that think that somehow the Moulton PD should have been able to find her quickly. The only information that they had to go on was that the last ping was within a circle 22.5 miles of the cell tower near Double Springs. Well, the area of a circle that big is larger than the entire state of Rhode Island. Can you imagine what kinds of resources it would take to search an area the size of Rhode Island?

Not only that but she was found more than 16 miles away from the city limits of Moulton and jurisdiction of Moullton PD. In fact, in another county - Winston County. (Moulton is in Lawrence County). So it isn't the case that Moulton PD would be looking there.

In the FB post that was pulled down Moulton PD had listed the Winston County Sheriff's department as one of the agencies engaged in looking for Jennifer. They also listed the National Park personnel as part of the efforts and as it turns out Jennifer's car was found on the federal lands of the national park. So as it turns out, none of those agencies had found her either. But you don't see anyone complaining that Winston County Sheriff's didn't find her or that the Park Rangers didn't find her. Why not? It was their area.

I consider it extremely lucky that she was found today.

She was not found in Moulton Co... no matter how much they searched there, they would not have found her. They did searches. This is a vast area with lots of places to hide, lots of back roads, lots of land. Other counties are not going to do full on searches until there is more evidence of where she went. There were 12 hours of time that are unaccounted for... she literally could have been anywhere. She obviously planned on not being found for awhile per her texts. She did a good job of concealing herself, she did not want to be stopped.
I just pray she is at peace and I pray her family can now grieve, heal and find peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t believe they were searching in Moulton as her last ping showed her outside of that area....they searched the surrounding area where the ping was, AFAIK. I’ve also personally seen people sharing that they did searches on their own on the stretch of 33 where she was found today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288