Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the original two POIs are actually the ones responsible and they handed her off they have no reason to talk at all right now. They know LE has nothing to tie them to her or they would have filed charges already. In their minds facing the child *advertiser censored* and other charge is better than talking. As outsiders we do not know all of the facts, or what kind of defense they have already have in mind. One thing I do know from previous experience is that if a suspect or POI never talks or the information of the crime is strictly kept between those who committed the offense then you have hell on your hands.
When there is limited physical evidence, tips stop coming in and a community doesn’t talk things go cold real fast.
This is why it is so very important they continue the pleas to the community, keep cupcake in the media, and do exactly what they have been in the PC.

IF the original two POIs are actually the ones responsible and they handed her off they have no reason to talk at all right now. They know LE has nothing to tie them to her or they would have filed charges already. In their minds facing the child *advertiser censored* and other charge is better than talking. As outsiders we do not know all of the facts, or what kind of defense they have already have in mind. One thing I do know from previous experience is that if a suspect or POI never talks or the information of the crime is strictly kept between those who committed the offense then you have hell on your hands.
When there is limited physical evidence, tips stop coming in and a community doesn’t talk things go cold real fast.
This is why it is so very important they continue the pleas to the community, keep cupcake in the media, and do exactly what they have been in the PC.
The vehicle may yield clues but we don’t know anything yet IMO

They also have no reason to talk, if revealing where she is means they are looking at being charged with a capital crime.

I think that’s far more likely than the idea that she was handed off, as that is spectacularly unusual for a stranger abduction.

If that is what this is.

What if : She wasn't kidnapped ?
Something happened at the party and everyone's covering ?
Ok-- Except her brother.

This is going on so long... feels like the 'era of speculation'.
(Make that wild guesses and conjuncture.)

Last edited:
Yeah. Law enforcement was searching for a specific vehicle, and a specific man (gas station images). At the time, they had no idea who these people were, or what previous crimes they had been involved in.

So it wasn’t a matter of trying to make the pieces fit, and doing this in reverse. A natural course of events led them to these people.

People who had backgrounds that fit perfectly with people who would do something like this.

brings up a really good question. Did someone provide a tip that the poi was at the gas station? Where’d they get that footage from and how did they know to get it? And when was it from?

They also have no reason to talk, if revealing where she is means they are looking at being charged with a capital crime.

I think that’s far more likely than the idea that she was handed off, as that is spectacularly unusual for a stranger abduction.

If that is what this is.
And as time goes on I am questioning everything - starting back at the beginning I guess

You do have a point.
Not including her brother as he and other children said someone was actively luring them.

Just feels off, as in some people -- maybe at the party, maybe not --- know more than they're revealing.

I find myself wondering if the adults may have been (purposely?) distracted by someone or something at this specific moment.

One adult to the rest “hey check this out” which resulted in full distraction timed with the vehicle pulling up.

Sheriff Mark Pettway confirmed the reports were false and that he had received misformation from one of his deputies.

Police had descended on a Birmingham neighborhood Wednesday morning and set up a perimeter following a bounty hunter tip related to McKinney’s disappearance.

Fiasco today: S* runs downhill. Slowly.
Search Continues For 3-Year-Old Alabama Girl Who Authorities Fear Was Snatched From Birthday Party
That's pretty bad, to claim a child was found when she wasn't.

ok I’m just jumping in and started to read from the top of the 1st thread till I realized there were 45 pages so skipped to the bottom and thank goodness cuz I guess there was a lot of false info. So here I am and thank you all for blowing up this thread in a hot minute!
Just an FYI but something stinks here. Nothing makes sense. Need to go back to those closest to cupcake. Moo

ok I’m just jumping in and started to read from the top of the 1st thread till I realized there were 45 pages so skipped to the bottom and thank goodness cuz I guess there was a lot of false info. So here I am and thank you all for blowing up this thread in a hot minute!
Just an FYI but something stinks here. Nothing makes sense. Need to go back to those closest to cupcake. Moo
Media thread is best bet for catching up but I agree - back to the beginning IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa