Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodside Condos in Center Point

Distance in progress:
(Forum is running wonky)

16 min (9.0 mi)
via I-59 N

——

“BIRMINGHAM, Ala. —

UPDATE: 858 p.m. Sunday: "The Birmingham Police Department has made contact with who we believe to be the person of interest in the recently released photos as well as the vehicle. This individual is currently being detained for questioning. Police personnel will be canvasing the area of Shadow Wood Circle in search of Kamille McKinney."

AMBER ALERT: 3-year-old girl kidnapped in Birmingham; person of interest detained

I just really hope there was in fact a woman involved here, because this guy being taken into custody with no sign of this missing girl, wouldn’t otherwise bode well.

Hell, even with a woman involved it might not bode well.

Hopefully he’s talking.

I just really hope there was in fact a woman involved here, because this guy being taken into custody with no sign of this missing girl, wouldn’t otherwise bode well.

Hopefully he’s talking.
Like you, I'm really hoping and praying reports of a woman being involved are true.

If so, there's at least a possibility that KM is with her right now.

If there was no woman, and they have the man in the custody but no sign of KM, that's bad news.

And by bad news, I mean, the worst.

JMO.

Kamille 'Cupcake’ McKinney abduction: Man detained after 3-year-old taken from Birmingham birthday party
Birmingham police and Jefferson County sheriff’s deputies about 8 p.m. Sunday descended upon Woodside Condominiums on Shadowood Circle off Roebuck Parkway across from the Cathedral of the Cross. Police officials confirmed the Toyota Sequoia was recovered and the man depicted in surveillance photos released by police was taken into custody.
Bet he’s not smiling now.

Hopefully he’s talking.
I agree. I hope and pray she is somewhere safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆