Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be very interesting when we have these names tonight. The thread will either be inundated with stuff we’ve already found on the POIs or we will be stunned into silence if we’ve never heard the names!

Hopefully with the charges I think are coming comes an announcement that Cupcake is safe as well.

The male POI’s name is known. Confirmed through the photos released by the police.

Well, he didn’t actually say charges would be filed but there would be an update later today about pending charges

Ugh so I need to go back for the exact quote lol. Sounded like to me (reading between the lines maybe) they would be filing charges later today, or are as we speak, moo. Lemme go back for quote. Sorry if my paraphrasing was not on point. That’s why I say moo. Whole lotta mooin going on! :)

That press conference was somewhat pointless.

Wants more info and pics and videos from people at the party.

Are they hoping to have actual footage of the vehicle/POIs at the party?

It was probably pitch dark at 8:30pm, right?

So.....are they looking to see if someone who says they were at the party earlier that day actually wasn't there or vice versa, someone saying they weren't there when they were?

#BREAKING: BPD Chief Smith says a private citizen has offered a $1,000 reward, on top of the governor's reward, for credible information leading to the whereabouts of #KamilleMckinney or other information related to her kidnapping.

#WVTM13 on Twitter

"We feel that there are some people on the sidelines who have information that is incredibly important to this investigation that may be that one piece that we need to close things," Chief Smith says.

#WVTM13 on Twitter

#BREAKING: BPD Chief Smith said it is "very possible" that #KamilleMckinney is still in the Birmingham area.

"I have no indications to believe otherwise," Smith said.

#WVTM13 on Twitter

#BREAKING: BPD Chief Smith said rumors on social media regarding #KamilleMckinney's whereabouts do not affect BPD's investigation.

"While we monitor social media, we try not to allow that to take us astray and we don't focus on the rhetoric. We focus on facts."

#WVTM13 on Twitter

That press conference was somewhat pointless.

Wants more info and pics and videos from people at the party.

I agree it was almost 100% pointless except to say they will be addressing pending charges later today. So more info is coming. They should have waited till “later today” and just had one PC and addressed it then.

Sadly, there is very little trust in LE in that community. It’s just the way it is and it’s my opinion they have heard through some neighbors that others have info but aren’t willing to point fingers.

Alright, so basically they haven’t found her yet, still actively working it, gave information about the rewards, didn’t mention neighboring States. Chief said “he has no indication that she is not still NOT in the area, biggest news is they will be filing charges later today. As for random vs targeted still not ruling anything out.

Moo

Chief states that he has no indication that she is no longer in the area, but they still issued the AA’s in other states as well. Very, very interested in hearing what these pending charges on the POI’s may be.

The most prevalent thing I can find from the investigation thus far is this:
This child is so incredibly loved, and the story has truly touched many hearts.

I don’t think I can press refresh fast enough on this story. Hoping she is brought home safe.

MOO.

I agree it was almost 100% pointless except to say they will be addressing pending charges later today. So more info is coming. They should have waited till “later today” and just had one PC and addressed it then.

Sadly, there is very little trust in LE in that community. It’s just the way it is and it’s my opinion they have heard through some neighbors that others have info but aren’t willing to point fingers.

I tend to agree. I don't think they have any idea or leads.

The charges, IMO, will be minor, not sure if the POI will be involved. If there are charges at all.

So sad.....

JMHO

Should they offer rewards for photos or footage from the party? The sooner they bring it to police, the higher the reward they receive?

The rewards have many "strings" attached, folks many not come forward, especially if it means testifying.

JMO...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads